Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abraham on The Biggest Missing Piece

flyingnomad
    i believe you that it takes a great deal of physical focus to simply stay in your body......i had an expansion session earlier today, and your explanation of a wind tunnel really resonates with me.
    i was no where near your experience, still hearing this from you makes 100% sense to me

thankyou for coming here and posting....i am going to read your post again

FlyingNomad, I'm so glad you are here. Welcome to the AbeForum. Thank you for that amazing interaction, and for coming here now to discuss it further. I actually thought of you today, I was experiencing contrast, and it was intense, and I thought of you saying (paraphrase) "to describe this with a word as mild as 'contrast' is understatement."

And let me say, I find it interesting that you had no intention to attack, bait or be difficult, yet that is how I perceived you. I'm going to have to think about that. I think I may perceive attack sometimes, when in fact, that intention isn't there. Hmmm
    More growth!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingNomad View Post
    I was talking to someone tonight who mentioned this list so I decided to take a look at this discussion.

It was very difficult to go up there knowing I was about to be the poster child for "miserable" and "disillusioned" but as I mentioned, I asked before I went. The other aspect of video is that it facilitates a much more direct connection. The last thing I wanted was thousands of people in my space with their opinions one way or another.

There was certainly no intention to attack, bait or be difficult. This was an attempt to expand upon the understanding of this work as it relates to the challenges of physical.

Those of you who have been to a seminar may be aware that there are a few beings that go around and give everyone who is remotely near the vibration of allowing it, a very nice healing. Some get it immediately, some take a little coaxing to get there. In the hot seat its like stepping into a wind tunnel of energy at that vibration. It is hard to stay in your body and even harder to focus conscious thoughts.

After the seminar I had to sit in the lobby for an hour just to get back into my body enough to drive home. I spoke to a few people in that time and between segments, but most seemed not really sure how to take it or what to make of it, understandably.

If I seemed angry it was only the effort of focus to remain present in the dialog. Trying to remain focused while being flooded with such a high vibration is a challenge as in that moment the subject no longer seems relevant, yet it is. The troubles of the world exist whether we choose to say hello to them or not. I should also say I have the greatest respect for Abraham and Esther and direct anyone dealing with issues around creating to their work.

It is very difficult to explore a subject like this in 15 or 20mins. Getting to the nub of it takes some feeling around and like popping a zit, careful pressure in just the right place. I had to use fairly coarse examples because of the time constraints. I chose ones that do not need much explanation but the real juice would be in more subtle scenarios we all encounter everyday. I suspect that would take a while to flesh out and it felt like we only just got started.

Thanks for all your support and feedback.
    My deepest appreciation for you, and a great thank you to take the time and love to explore yourself even deeper.
    You certainly are an incredibly powerful mind.
    I never felt you as attacking, but as powerfully focussing questions that mix up the greatest part of humanity, also!
    You did a BIG service for all of us to come into deeper clarity.

I see you- and all who ask- lining up with what you want to line up with! "Itīs DONE. Now, letīs close the gap."

FlyingNomad,
    Your interaction with Abe was very powerful and I appreciated your perspective . I appreciate that you stopped by to write about it!

I thought he meant well, but delivered his message with an intensity that came off as anger. I think our interpretation has more to do with social conditioning than any focus on the negative because I certainly am not used to people disagreeing in an intense, not smooth way without interpreting that as anger though I can see his perspective now. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the exchange despite the rocky start in the beginning. I believe that many people did so as well. It was a different perspective that brought forth great discussion and a lot was learned. I was deeply impressed with the way that Abe handled it, seeing the commonality and value in what was brought forth.

Although one might get taken aback by such an exchange, I was surprised at how satisfying and fascinating I found the man and the discussion with Abraham. It just goes to show that not everything has to be "smooth" to be enjoyable.

I understand his perspective as well as someone who has overempathized in the past. But ultimately feeling as bad as the other person will not help them.

Although the man was focusing on something negative, there was a part of him that was in alignment with the answer and he received it. Just goes to show that what we interpret as upstream may be downstream for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative Magic View Post
    I understand his perspective as well as someone who has overempathized in the past. But ultimately feeling as bad as the other person will not help them.