Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728

Thread: Romance

Quote Originally Posted by forever becoming View Post
    Just read this whole thread...
    Care to get me up to speed? lol

wow you have an amazing life!! Was your life always this fantastic and interesting, or only after you began law of attraction practices?

You have love, you have money, you travel, you have the life almost every other person wants - I say this from a point of intrigue, not jealousy. Almost disbelief that someone's life could be this perfect. I thought only hollywood stars like Justin Bieber could rent out spas (or any other public places) privately for their "dates". And not only are you going on incredible dates, but you're acting like newlyweds still 30+ years into your marriage. That is so incredible.

What is your secret? (besides the obvious rampant appreciation) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    Care to get me up to speed? lol

Have a read of the thread, lol too much to summarise

Lol Aquarose I think the secret is the rants of appreciation. Of course I have contrast but don't need to attract more of that by concentrating on it. We've had a good marriage for a long time but found since I started writing and appreciating it it's gotten so much better. Can't wait to see what more wonderful things the universe has ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
    Lol Aquarose I think the secret is the rants of appreciation. Of course I have contrast but don't need to attract more of that by concentrating on it. We've had a good marriage for a long time but found since I started writing and appreciating it it's gotten so much better. Can't wait to see what more wonderful things the universe has ahead.
    I love and appreciate your words of wisdom and positive experience, Maiya

Love

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
    aah I have been wondering Maiya - in your rampages of appreciation do you ever write
    'i love how he made me feel . . ' and talk about how you felt when you were with him ?
    or nothing along those lines ?
    or just about aspects of him - emotional / physical
    as in I love the way his hair is, and I love the sound of his voice ?
    because I was wondering how you were doing it, obviously you are doing it in such a beautiful way
    and your focus must be right
    because you have love abundance in your life haha

I am looking forward to having that in mine too hehe
    thank you xxxx
    Last edited by Wild and Beautiful; 08-25-2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: changed rant to rampage lolol

Hmm interesting Wild and Beautiful. I think when I say I love things about him I'm feeling love for so many aspects about him. At the San Diego conference Abraham was taking about how many vibrations were higher than love. So to mention being excited about him and passionate and other intimate feelings are things I never thought of mentioning and maybe felt so personal I save for him alone. When I'm with him I feel wonderful and cherished and loved and adored and sexy and beautiful and wonderful and he is too. When we flow together in the vortex anything is possible. But I also know it's all about my vibration.
    Also I think its about getting in the vortex and appreciating my man not the other way around. Getting in a good place and then appreciating. Then I don't really care because I love our life so much. I love how easy this works! I was wanting some more sexy times and spent a few minutes just enjoying remembering some of the sexy awesome times we had and he came home so in sync and we had a wonderful sexy evening. I think he thought it was all his idea. This is fun!
    I love how when I'm in my vortex he lines up so much with me. I loved our wonderful trip to San Diego to see Abraham and how our lives are changing because of it. I love that loving each other isn't the end there's passion and exhilaration and no ending to the experiences we can have together. I love that he's looking for other trips to Abe conferences to help motivate us. I love my wonderful man!❤️��