Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance

Thank you Maiya....... this is SO where I am its already good - BETTER but I want to keep the momentum going!!!!

I love holding hands with Josh
    I love when are driving and he puts his hand on my leg
    I love when he sings to me in the car
    I love how is dog loves me
    I love how he instantly grabs my hand when we are walking
    I love how we both do this: we will be in the middle of a story or sometihng intesne talking about and me or him will just stop and kiss eachother
    I love how we play all the time
    I love how I make him laugh
    I love how me makes me laugh
    I love how we both can sit there and laugh at noghitn for hours and just enjoy eachothers laughter
    I love how excited he gets about things
    I love how we are exactly alike and get so pumped up about silly little things
    I love when he is in the vortex
    I love when he sends me texts in the middle of the night to check up on me
    I love how he whispers things to me in the middle of the night like i love you and he thinks I am sound alseep but really I can hear him and it makes me smile
    I love how he checks in with me all the time
    I love how important I am to him
    I love how I hold his pinky finger when he is driving
    I love how he smells
    I love his skin
    I love how passionate he is
    oooooo that one sings to my heart
    I SO love how passionate he is
    I love how we both can stop the world and just be totally emmerced into eachother
    I love how time flys when I am with him
    I love how he kisses me
    I love watching him kiss me
    I love how we make such magic happen everywhere we go
    I love how much energy he has
    I love how strong he is
    I love how sexy he is
    I love how protective he is over me
    I love how he claims me as his
    lol that is nice feeling
    I love how we are so spontaneious
    I love how we have no plans ever and end up having the time of our lives.
    I love how he touches me
    I love how he sleeps next to me
    I love waking up next to him
    I love how in to me he is
    I love how he will never let me go
    I love spending every minute with him
    I love how he invites me down all the time
    I love how we make such a great couple
    I love how he has no hair on his chest ooooo that is yummy
    I love how he takes me in his arms and drifts me away

One time me and Josh were laying there and I turned on a song total slow but vortexy song and josh just went crazy and started kissing me. Now when I hear that song it has so much more power! lol I love it I loved it anyways and now I love it even more!

Also Another time it was a Monday morning he walked me out to my car and it was raining out he absolutely loves the rain, and he kissed me it was so spectacular the most amazing thing I think i have ever experienced... he is so magical and I loive doing anything and everything with him!

That's all so beautiful Danigirl!

I loved how he helped me while I was giving birth to my first daughter. I loved how intimate I felt with him after.
    I love the way how our kisses are so magic and powerful I always pull away feeling overwhelmed.
    I love how when he touches me it's so overwhelming I need to relax and just sink into it.
    I love the beautiful life we've created.
    I love when we go sit by our pond with a glass of wine and just talk and talk. We never run out of things to talk to.
    I love that his eyelashes are longer then mine. I loved that he passed them on to our sons.
    I love when he rubs oil on me and gives me a massage.
    I love that I'm waiting for him to call me with butterflies in my tummy.
    I love that someone just came home and I need to run and see if it's him. No, not him.
    I love that deep down he's still a stranger to me. That I can never really know all his thoughts, his desires his deepest fantasies.
    He's his own person with his own secrets and is still a mystery to me.
    That I never know if we'll every have another day so that makes this day so special.
    I love that I know whatever happens I will always have love in my life.
    I love that I'm putting a lot of effort into getting ready for our date night and am feeling so pretty.

I love when my heart pounds when we make love.
    I love that there is always something new to do, learn or be together.
    I love when we share wicked secrets.
    I love when we laugh together.
    I love that he can still suprise me.

Yes maiya!!!!

I love when he bites his lip to in side when he is smiling
    I love when he drinks coke for breakfast
    i love when he breaths
    i live laying on his chest and hearing him breath
    i love breathing with him
    i love waking up next to him
    i love kissing hhim
    i love when he kisses me durring commercial breaks
    I love how we fit together when we sleep next to eachother
    i love his lips
    i love how he touches me it's perfect everytime no matter where or how he does it
    i love that he smokes - it doesn't bother me at all
    i love how he cuddles me when we sleep
    i love how we make each other laugh
    i love his friends
    i love how we all get along
    i love his smile
    i love how warm he is when he gets out of the shower
    i love that he has no hair on his chest or back
    i love how smooth his skin is
    yes yes yes oooo n when we make love the passion that radiates from both of us. So magical

Even though my first thought this morning was to be annoyed,

I love that my husband can't wait for me to wake up in the morning but wakes me up anyway.
    I love that he's still so hot for me he can not leave me alone. Lol.
    I love that I'm so desired and wanted by him.
    I love that he brought me coffee, breakfast, and tea while I'm still in bed and he's taking care of the kids this morning. Without me asking for any of it.
    I love that other men tell me to shhh, so their women don't hear all the stuff he does for me. So they won't be jealous. I love that I brag about him anyway.
    I loved that we had cuddle time with the kids last night watching a video and celebrated the new year.
    I love that he wanted to cuddle and watch a movie with me after they went to bed.
    I love that he brought home bubby to celebrate the New year with me.
    I love that he is the man of my dreams, and the man I dream about at night.

aw that's so beautiful!

I have a strange idea of love that most people around me don't have. I'm a deep romantic really and I believe in romance, I guess it's because I have never been in a really long relationship so I don't know in which way it evolves after a while and I guess it's like with everything, when you're used to sthg, you don't realise what you have so much so you have to remind yourself, and also with time you get to see the other's faults and so the ideal idea in your head might change although love can deepen in different ways.

But anyway recently I have been daydreaming a lot about kissing someone special to me, I don't have a particular person but just a mix of men I feel very attractive too and I imagine him there kissing me soflty like in movies LOL and I have butterflies in my stomach, I think there's no age to feel that way.
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by lili3005 View Post
    aw that's so beautiful!

I have a strange idea of love that most people around me don't have. I'm a deep romantic really and I believe in romance, I guess it's because I have never been in a really long relationship so I don't know in which way it evolves after a while and I guess it's like with everything, when you're used to sthg, you don't realise what you have so much so you have to remind yourself, and also with time you get to see the other's faults and so the ideal idea in your head might change although love can deepen in different ways.

But anyway recently I have been daydreaming a lot about kissing someone special to me, I don't have a particular person but just a mix of men I feel very attractive too and I imagine him there kissing me soflty like in movies LOL and I have butterflies in my stomach, I think there's no age to feel that way.
    I love it!
    Oh that's sweet!

I'm a hopeless, helpless romantic. But I also know I am so romantic because that makes me happy right now. I want to live the fairytale life, for now, so I do.
    I think it can be easier to see someone's "faults" maybe in time, but also easier to see their deep deep "perfections". I kind of thinking it's not so much reminding myself to look for the good, just appreciating my life, my whole life and then I see what is wonderful in everyone. I also think me and my guy are a really good vibrational match.

Wow I am in LOVE with this thread! So sexy and deep...through and through romantic it's put a big smile on my face Thank you for sharing your beautiful sexy romantic fairytale life with us and I look forward to joining you with a tale of my own soon...very soon