Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My instant manifestation (took only 15 min.)

Cool My instant manifestation (took only 15 min.)

Im here to tell the story of my instant manifestation. So one day on my lunch break i decided to focus the last 15 minutes on me receiving money and getting in to alignment with receiving money. I put my full attention into visualizing money coming to me. In those 15 minutes I was so aligned with the feeling of money coming to me that on my way back to my office from the cafeteria something just told me to look down and there it was a 20 dollar bill on the floor i felt like it was just waiting on me to find it. I was ecstatic because I literally 5 minutes ago just came from the cafeteria were i was visualizing and aligning with what i wanted. The excitement and happiness that i got from receiving what i manifested was so high that when I finally got to my desk i decided to go outside and enjoy the breeze and What do you know another 20 just lying there outside on the floor.So i just manifested 40 dollars in less than 2 minutes apart. It was an amazing experience and im telling you if your kinda unsure or skeptical about the LOA i hope my story helps! I would love to hear some of your instant manifestations.

Niiice!!!!

I rendezvoused with 50.000 Vietnamese money, don't know the name, but numbers were so readable!
    Vietnamese money, waiting for me, few minutes after I left my office!!!!! In Belgrade, sitting there, on a pavement, comfortable, secure, ready for me to come along and pick it!!!!
    I received a sign today, I don't care what its value in material sense is, but I know - STEADY MONEY FLOW, ETERNAL FLOW! In and out, and always a bit more in than out, just because I like it that way! YAY!
    And, I wasn't focusing at all!
    Grid filling in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun!!!

omg that's amazing!

It's a kind of maaaagiiic! *rocks*

I love this thread!

I was thinking that I hadn't been called in to a certain photography studio for an audition for some time. I felt disappointed, but I decided I just didn't even want to care about it.

Next day I got called for a great looksee there!

hehe... fun stuff!!!!

I had another one tonight.
    I was really wanting some sort of emotional support and it came soo quickly and perfectly.
    I felt so much relief!
    And I know that more instant manifestations will be happening soon.. just a feeling I have.
    it's so nice to have this feeeling.. yeah!

That is so cool M_rasta! You should have celebrated the second $20, you might have found a 3rd $20 bill!

ok.. so it seems this is picking up momentum.. more good things coming in quickly.... I feel happy.
    I feel like it can get better and more all around.. it's fun to play like this!
    Thank you for this thread!