Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "Obliterating Problems Is My Job." - Military Man

"Obliterating Problems Is My Job." - Military Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATtG8boS_4

A particularly poignant interaction with a military man who -- until about an hour before -- had never even heard of Abraham.

"You've got to offer a signal about what you want, not about the absence of what you want."

"The problems that you are attempting to obliterate are getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bolder. It does not work."

"When you go general, there is so much that you want, that is right on target. You want a better functioning world. You want the majority of people to live in peace and harmony. You want the children of the world to eat and feel secure. You want physical well-being. You want it so much that you're willing to do everything in your power in order to achieve it."

Excerpted from Abraham LIVE -- Boston, MA 9/29/12.

Thanks for posting this on the forum for everyone to watch David! This is such an amazing new video for many reasons....you can see the tears in this military man's eyes, amazed he had never heard of Abe before and was able to get called to the hotseat, amazed he talked so well with understanding, so quickly ! I was really blown away that he hugged Abraham at the end of his question ! I had watched a woman ask if she could hug Abe before and Abraham said that they could only vibrationally hug her, that a physical hug would not be good for Esther as she is chanelling Abraham.... I was amazed at that hug ! Love the message in this clip !
    Last edited by David; 11-14-2012 at 11:33 PM.

OMS OMS OMS my mom sent me this video I sent it to a few abers n then I got on tonycats page to ask him to start a thread about this one holy cow and it was already there!! Tears streams down my face and so many laughs about this! Holy cow I love my life! Thank you

Latest Video Clip...

Wow...Just got goosebumps from head to toe at the end of the clip. SOO good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATtG...e_gdata_player

OMS tony I SO was going to ask you to start a thread on this ..... Fantastic more more more!!!!!!!! Love you

So astounding so magical so dead on so what I needed to hear an I'm so appreciative you started a thread on it even more astounding tears in my eyes!!!!

Wow...That's all I can say.

When Abraham says well the whole darn video is perfect but I laughed real hard and then got total chills when Abraham said "all you have to so is stay off the topic that makes you feel (uneasy?)"

and and and when he gets up to give her a hug..... I lost it n burst into tears!

So appreciative ha my heart is soaring n words just can't describe!

so very good

EXCELLENT!!!!

I've been doing positive aspects for several days now. Think I'll go do some more.