Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "Obliterating Problems Is My Job." - Military Man

I watched this yesterday and enjoy it a lot as well. The guy is such an adorable person! I loved the hug and the tears in his eyes. And he picked things up so fast! A great interaction, overall

I really liked this the 1st time and better the 2nd time. But the 3rd time: KAPOW!!!!

Holy cow!

There he was, thinking he was talking about his relationship...but in reality, he was a cooperative component to his own better understanding about the world he lives and works in. He got very emotional when Abe said he is failing and that the thing is getting BIGGER AND BOLDER. He knew it! At that moment, he knew this to be true in his military work, and from that he can extrapolate it to be true in his attempts at relationship resolution too. But it was through the military work that he could SEE it to be true. WOW! He came talking about a partner relationship but ended up with wisdom about the world, peace, feeding children, etc. It puts me in mind of the hat guy who came talking about the world, peace, feeding the children, etc...but ended up coming around to reveal that he'd just divorced and was bitter (relationship stuff). Whew! WOWZERS! I hope that hat guy watches military man video and that military man video sees also hat guy video.

I am in awe of Abraham's timing (duh! but still, it is awesome to witness), how they waited until he said that one line about obliterating problems is what he does. I remember something similar with hat guy...waiting until the line finally came across about how he's recently divorced andmaybe just bitter about that. WOW! Just waiting for the right cue, knowing that they got called to the hotseat because they are already a ripe egg about to hatch and then just timing it perfectly to crack and kapow! so much wisdom comes through!

I am confused. Very happy for this youtube to be up and absolutely enjoyed it. My confusion is this. I posted a reply with a link to a youtube from an abraham workshop and it was moderated/deleted. What is the difference here so I know the rules?

Thank you for your help with this.

Hugs

hi MA, I think only the videos from the hicks website are allowed here

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Yes, only inside-links on this Forum and links to the official AbrahamHicks-website and their official youtube-channel.

Thank you so much for helping me. I will try to figure out how to just use one of the approved ones. I'm sure that it says something in the comments section. Thanks again, that helps.

Hugs

This clip ... answer to my prayer. I needed this... not knowing was hurting; angst; fear. Thank You Abraham. Thank You Military Man. I love You.
    Abraham's Love in Esther's eyes. Breath-taking. A clip that will make you cry.

it sure helped me to unravel my vibration of needing a challenge, rather now i simply want to allow things to go well than to fight for them......no more needing to save the day-it's already saved

That man has learned very fast =] his open mind helps him tremendously

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    I noticed it for sure. Imagine realilzing that everything you've worked for professionally for years was not true. Stunning stuff.
    I really appreciate everyone's perspective on "Military Man's" experience. I was so amazed to listen to this clip, and to feel someone's openess. For me, there's something about a beginner's mind that reminds me of running through a field with a kite as a six year old. Good feels good. Anyway, I ran and got my husband to watch as well. I am still thinking about Dear David's post, and listened to the clip again. I dunnoh, if the man had tears because of what he worked for professionally or not. Or the relationship. Or simply his shift from what he had heard from Abraham. But I do know one thing, I appreciate the generosity of Abraham Hicks for sharing this clip, and for the initiative shown by David to start this Forum. I appreciate that all people - and discussion - are welcomed! Donate now!