Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "Obliterating Problems Is My Job." - Military Man

Lea, exactly..... i think when we all have a shift of vibration in our own life it's just as awesome. i'm so happy this guy came along to share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonaidelife View Post
    Lea, exactly..... i think when we all have a shift of vibration in our own life it's just as awesome. i'm so happy this guy came along to share with us.
    Lemonaidelife and dear soul - I just love it that you and I play together at times. You can feel like a gentle wind on my back. Ohhh.
    My hope is that whatever we "wake up to" in our lives that becomes "realized" will be greeted with the understanding of contrast. No good no bad. "I can see clearly now...." oh,joy!

WOW!WC!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Lemonaidelife and dear soul - I just love it that you and I play together at times. You can feel like a gentle wind on my back. Ohhh.
    My hope is that whatever we "wake up to" in our lives that becomes "realized" will be greeted with the understanding of contrast. No good no bad. "I can see clearly now...." oh,joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    thankyou Lea, i feel the same way

and i have to say that my recent contrast blossomed into the most peaceful easy "oh joy" tonite...

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    WOW!WC!
    tree i love this, so beautiful...so perfect

WOW!!! I was so touched .. I felt as if I was in the room and felt energy of the exchange .. Amazingly Powerful!!! Thank you .. thank you !!

justbreathenow
    I have always wondered if anyone hugs abe and if not why? It seems logical to me to want to hug them. That would be the first thing I would want to do. But I guess to many people they feel that Ester is off limits maybe?

justbreathenow
    I don't know if this was said here but did you not lift this man up in prayer that all his dreams come true! I just lift him up that his family may come together as he has wanted and dreamed. I hope right now he is with them. You know what I see from the world. I see that we as a whole want one another to succeed We want one another to have what we dream. I noticed that one day that I was watching minute to win it. I wanted so much for the person to win. Only for the sheer fact that it would make them happy. It would make me happy to see them getting the thing that they so desired.

When people have asked to hug, Abe usually says no.
    Abe is channeling thru Esther. She has no recollection of what is said until she hears it played back later.
    So it wouldn't seem fair to me if she's a bit unaware.
    It is her personal space.

Yes some have hugged Abe.
    This man was new and didn't realize it wasn't something that happened very often.
    I think that's why it was so moving. His hug was a surprise and such a respectful one too.

I imagine 'Esther the person' gives people warm hugs all the time.
    Last edited by SourceAngel9; 01-01-2013 at 03:12 AM.

justbreathenow
    It was very sweet. He was a very sweet man.