Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Universe Hears and Answers... A Love Story.. Hilarious to Me

Wink The Universe Hears and Answers... A Love Story.. Hilarious to Me

So.....some years ago I think about 4 to be exact... I was with this guy named Gary..loved him beyond reason....we were going to get married etc ... But we broke up..and I was so heartbroken so overwrought with emotion (sadness).... I just wanted him back. Oh I would write Afiya and Gary are back together. Afiya and Gary ....I would put it on my vision board. I would pester my brother about it...like do you think me and Gary will get back together...he was like yes you will. I begged the universe to bring him back.... I would put it on my list of things to manifest. I mean I was CRAZY with it lol... I would watch stories about couples getting back together. Oh I said yes I know this will happen for Gary and I...I KNOW IT.....

My brother got to the point where he would just sing Afiya Loves Gary I mean incessantly all the time sing it.. and has been doing it for the past couple of years....

So now fast forward a few years/relationships. I am in a relationship with a man named GARY .. and he is an Aquarius just like the Gary I pined over some years ago/begged the universe for so long ago.... I find it so funny and my mom does too...because my brother used to just go around singing Afiya loves Gary and I showed her my old law of attraction notebooks where I kept writing it... ... she was like that dang on universal manager (hilarious)... I just find it soooooooo funny...... so funny... I think this is a manifestation.. and a humorous ploy by good ole universe!

That is so hilarious!!

Lol! That is sooooooo awesome! And so funny! And yes, the universe does like to play little jokes. I definitely noticed that!

That's a good story!
    Is the new Gary better than the old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Creyk View Post
    That's a good story!
    Is the new Gary better than the old one?
    Oh ABSOLUTELY HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!

maybe you can help me then: i am in love with a guy who asked for time to decide how to come to me (he is in another relationship with someone he doesn't love but of whom he is afraid).
    we fell just the way you describe it, that we belong to each other, that we can be very happy together.
    but i have a sense of urgency because i would still like to have another baby and i'm getting old (42). i can't wait 2 years or something like that!
    just writing this makes me feel better, you know? i'm smiling because i realize how unreasonable i am being.
    anyway, if any of you has the patience to help a newcomer to the abe way of living life, i thank you so, so much!

I LOVE HOW THE UNIVERSE HUMORS, DELIGHTS, AND SURPRISES US!

Thank you for sharing your story, ZenGirl!

LOVE, Fukami

The Universe is so hilarious!!!! Great manifestation!!!