Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Universe Hears and Answers... A Love Story.. Hilarious to Me

Living with my mate and my two cats in a cute house on the boarder to Germany :-)
    I love your story, ZenGirl

And I really, really, really love how LOA works. You did it!!!

Love

Anne

He is coming by the house to meet my mother today!!!! I cooked him a fabulous meal! Salad, Soup, Spinach Quiche, Brown Rice, Cabbage, Cauliflower . Dessert : Banana Ice Cream, and Banana Cheesecake!
    My mom thinks he will propose to me... If he did I'd PASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deusa View Post
    maybe you can help me then: i am in love with a guy who asked for time to decide how to come to me (he is in another relationship with someone he doesn't love but of whom he is afraid).
    we fell just the way you describe it, that we belong to each other, that we can be very happy together.
    but i have a sense of urgency because i would still like to have another baby and i'm getting old (42). i can't wait 2 years or something like that!
    just writing this makes me feel better, you know? i'm smiling because i realize how unreasonable i am being.
    anyway, if any of you has the patience to help a newcomer to the abe way of living life, i thank you so, so much!
    i have no advice for you but i hope it works out. it sounds like a complex situation.

His Picture *grins*

Great story!!! It is funny, I also had two boyfriends and about 2 more flings with a guy with the same name!!

But here is MY love story:

I married a man whose name is exactly the name that my parents would have named me had I been a boy!!! Maybe a bit of self-love?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky113 View Post

Great story!!! It is funny, I also had two boyfriends and about 2 more flings with a guy with the same name!!

But here is MY love story:

I married a man whose name is exactly the name that my parents would have named me had I been a boy!!! Maybe a bit of self-love?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! LOVE IT...that is SOOO FUNNY. The Universe is a Wild One... But I care not to tame it :-)

It has infinite ways to

Quote Originally Posted by deusa View Post
    maybe you can help me then: i am in love with a guy who asked for time to decide how to come to me (he is in another relationship with someone he doesn't love but of whom he is afraid).
    we fell just the way you describe it, that we belong to each other, that we can be very happy together.
    but i have a sense of urgency because i would still like to have another baby and i'm getting old (42). i can't wait 2 years or something like that!
    just writing this makes me feel better, you know? i'm smiling because i realize how unreasonable i am being.
    anyway, if any of you has the patience to help a newcomer to the abe way of living life, i thank you so, so much!
    No advise because that is for you to figure out. What makes me happy is the only question that should be asked of yourself... As is quite normal for me I only have a question about this....

What does having a baby do with this guy or any other? Is it having the baby or is it something else because you can decide to have a baby with any sperm that connects with your egg and manifests a baby. Just wondering.

Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
    He is coming by the house to meet my mother today!!!! I cooked him a fabulous meal! Salad, Soup, Spinach Quiche, Brown Rice, Cabbage, Cauliflower . Dessert : Banana Ice Cream, and Banana Cheesecake!
    My mom thinks he will propose to me... If he did I'd PASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how was your evening?

hehe.. I just now read this story. Wonderful!