Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: Appreciating morphing body, weight loss, and healthy body success.

  1. #1
    Maiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    940

    Appreciating morphing body, weight loss, and healthy body success.

    I know there's so many similar threads already about appreciation and how amazing our bodies are. I just really wanted a place more focused on weight loss, healthier body, stronger body, in myself and the same thing in others. I know that there are quite a few threads about weight loss and some of us trying to figure this out. I was thinking of how Esther was saying on a video that "appreciation is the key". I've been spending time just appreciating any progress I have been having and also the progress of others. I started a journal for my experiences and things that encourage me so just want to share some of it on here. I hope some of you join me.

    I appreciate that my weight has gone down again today! Yes! I love being at a weight that is considered healthy!
    I appreciate that I'm also building muscle easily!
    I appreciate that I'm getting healthier and healthier.
    I appreciate that I have the energy to dance, kickbox, do yoga, anything I want.
    I appreciate that I tried on a lot of clothes I had been saving and many of them fit perfectly.
    I appreciate that I have more clothes that I'll be fitting into perfectly soon.
    I love how I'm looking. I love how I feel! I love knowing that it's just going to get better and better!
    I loved the spanx I wore 26 pounds ago that had people asking me if I lost weight and telling me how good I looked. I felt so good that it encouraged me to change my body. Anything I can desire and feel good about I can have!
    I love looking at pictures of others with what I think of a perfect bodies and just enjoying them and being thankful for them! If they can do it I can do it! I love picturing how good it will feel when my abs are as tight as theirs and my skin is as smooth! I love picturing how good it will feel to run my hands down my own body and enjoy how tight and smooth it is.
    I love that I look so young. I love that my hair is growing longer and more beautiful. I love that I can walk down the road feeling so confident in my skin. I love that I feel good in my clothes. I love that I feel more beautiful then I did 20 years ago.

  2. #2
    Talking Drum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Vortex
    Posts
    125
    Oh, Maiya!

    I love that you're loving the perfection that your body is! And everything you said on here just totally echoes all I've been thinking and saying and feeling about my experience! And one of the best parts? Wearing clothes comfortably, throwing out all the old baggy stuff, getting newer sexier clothes, feeling lighter, moving faster, the sheer deliciousness of admiring your awesome bod in the mirror, knowing, KNOWING, it's just going to keep getting better and better and more and more awesome and better and better and more and more awesome and better and better... I could go on!

    You're in the Vortex Maiya! And your progress and your joy as regards your body gladdens my heart.

  3. #3
    Maiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by v_kanu View Post
    Oh, Maiya!

    I love that you're loving the perfection that your body is! And everything you said on here just totally echoes all I've been thinking and saying and feeling about my experience! And one of the best parts? Wearing clothes comfortably, throwing out all the old baggy stuff, getting newer sexier clothes, feeling lighter, moving faster, the sheer deliciousness of admiring your awesome bod in the mirror, knowing, KNOWING, it's just going to keep getting better and better and more and more awesome and better and better and more and more awesome and better and better... I could go on!

    You're in the Vortex Maiya! And your progress and your joy as regards your body gladdens my heart.
    I love that! Do go on!

    I love feeling the freedom of my lighter body, even just being able to run up the stairs faster. Oh and slipping easily through crowds of people, or behind chairs when moving away from a table. I love having more energy for sex! I love feeling sexier. I love looking at clothes and knowing they'll look good on me.

  4. #4
    Maiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    940
    I love belly dancing with a perfect body. I love watchingmyself in the mirror. I love my smooth and feminine abs. A perfect body feelsfeminine and soft and smooth and beautiful. I love my smooth curves. I love circlingmy hips. I love my body.
    I love flirting and stripping. I love flirting with mylover. I love the raw tingles up and down my abs. I love him so much.
    I love wearing tight shirts and pants and running my handsdown my smooth body. I love it!
    Good things always happen to me! Having a healthy body andslender body is a good thing so it must happen to me.
    I am light and perfect and shining. I am slim and slender. Iam lovely!

  5. #5
    Talking Drum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Vortex
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
    I love belly dancing with a perfect body. I love watchingmyself in the mirror. I love my smooth and feminine abs. A perfect body feelsfeminine and soft and smooth and beautiful. I love my smooth curves. I love circlingmy hips. I love my body.
    I love flirting and stripping. I love flirting with mylover. I love the raw tingles up and down my abs. I love him so much.
    I love wearing tight shirts and pants and running my handsdown my smooth body. I love it!
    Good things always happen to me! Having a healthy body andslender body is a good thing so it must happen to me.
    I am light and perfect and shining. I am slim and slender. Iam lovely!

    I LOVE THIS!!!

    I also love how I wake up every day, and find I've lost extra inches from around my EVERYWHERE, lol! And I love that each time I pop in some tough workout DVD, whichever one I'm on, I find that I can go on and on. I can go further. I love the delicious feeling of being hungry. I love how absolutely awesome my cereal tastes. I love the taste of green tea and the feeling my body gets after a nice steaming cup. I love looking better and better everyday. I love it! And I love feeling better in my new bod. I love especially that I am growing taller still! I love the complexion of my skin. I love my smile. I have a beautiful smile. It's sorta mischievous... like I know something you don't.. and adorable too. And I love my eyes... at once intense and smoldering... so white! And I trust that my eyes are working to take care of themselves, to get stronger and better, and to show me the world with 20/20 vision. I love my fingernails... They're the most beautiful, natural nails I have ever seen. I love that I have no need to fix, or paint, or whatever. They're awesome!!! Even though I can only grow the ones on my right hand because I play the guitar... Lol. I love me! I love my body! My super awesome, resilient body has taken care of itself and me all through the years I didn't give a rip about it and took it for granted. NOW, it's time to "spoil" my body. And it LOVES it. And I LOVE that it's LOVING it, loving ME!!!

  6. #6
    treelotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Heart Center
    Posts
    28,297
    Hi ya Maiya! and Vkanu!
    I love the specific vortexy focus of this thread!

    I love having a strong, flexible, resilient body that lets me do yoga and pilates. I love feeling my breath move in and out of my lungs so fluidly, rhythmically and evenly.
    I love moving to music.
    I feel glorious.
    I am a dancer.
    I am a yogi.
    I am a physicalized joypod.
    I feel so strong and sexy and light and free when I move.
    I love to rest and be still and feel the light buzz of bliss moving throughout my body.
    I love how my skin glows and the beads of sweat appear.. glistening. I love feeling so efficient and powerful in my body.
    I'm loving every minute of my physical life.

    I love running.
    I love when there's somewhere I really want to get to and how fast I can move.
    I love the spring in my step.
    I love the agility with which a twist and turn.
    I am so happy with my glorious healthy beautiful body!

  7. #7
    Maiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by v_kanu View Post

    I LOVE THIS!!!

    I also love how I wake up every day, and find I've lost extra inches from around my EVERYWHERE, lol! And I love that each time I pop in some tough workout DVD, whichever one I'm on, I find that I can go on and on. I can go further. I love the delicious feeling of being hungry. I love how absolutely awesome my cereal tastes. I love the taste of green tea and the feeling my body gets after a nice steaming cup. I love looking better and better everyday. I love it! And I love feeling better in my new bod. I love especially that I am growing taller still! I love the complexion of my skin. I love my smile. I have a beautiful smile. It's sorta mischievous... like I know something you don't.. and adorable too. And I love my eyes... at once intense and smoldering... so white! And I trust that my eyes are working to take care of themselves, to get stronger and better, and to show me the world with 20/20 vision. I love my fingernails... They're the most beautiful, natural nails I have ever seen. I love that I have no need to fix, or paint, or whatever. They're awesome!!! Even though I can only grow the ones on my right hand because I play the guitar... Lol. I love me! I love my body! My super awesome, resilient body has taken care of itself and me all through the years I didn't give a rip about it and took it for granted. NOW, it's time to "spoil" my body. And it LOVES it. And I LOVE that it's LOVING it, loving ME!!!
    I love this too. So much of this resonates with me!

  8. #8
    Maiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Hi ya Maiya! and Vkanu!
    I love the specific vortexy focus of this thread!

    I love having a strong, flexible, resilient body that lets me do yoga and pilates. I love feeling my breath move in and out of my lungs so fluidly, rhythmically and evenly.
    I love moving to music.
    I feel glorious.
    I am a dancer.
    I am a yogi.
    I am a physicalized joypod.
    I feel so strong and sexy and light and free when I move.
    I love to rest and be still and feel the light buzz of bliss moving throughout my body.
    I love how my skin glows and the beads of sweat appear.. glistening. I love feeling so efficient and powerful in my body.
    I'm loving every minute of my physical life.

    I love running.
    I love when there's somewhere I really want to get to and how fast I can move.
    I love the spring in my step.
    I love the agility with which a twist and turn.
    I am so happy with my glorious healthy beautiful body!
    This is so beautiful!

  9. #9
    Maiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    940
    I love my vibrant and healthy and sexy body
    Iím getting closer and closer to my goals.
    I love wearing new and smaller clothes.
    All my desires are meant to be had.
    The answer is yes!
    Everything I put my mind to Iíve always accomplished.
    Iím beautiful.
    I have a strong desire for change.
    My inner being loves me unconditionally.
    I can deliberately create whatever I want.
    I am a beautiful and beloved evidence of source energy.
    I feel vibrant healthy and sexy now.
    I love feeling good.
    I follow the rhythm of my body.
    I enjoy my food. Iím satisfied with what Iím eating.
    I feel wonderful and energetic! I line up with what is good with my body.
    The food I eat makes me strong and healthy and slender and firm.

  10. #10
    treelotus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Heart Center
    Posts
    28,297
    Hi ya Maiya!

    I love waking up in the morning energized.
    I love feeling the wholeness and wellness of my body.
    I love feeling my heart beat.
    I love breathing in deeply and effortlessly.
    I love feeling the aliveness and magicalness of my cells.
    I love meditating
    I love focusing
    I love thinking with my brain.
    I love my amazing brain.
    I honor my sacred temple.
    I love stretching and having my morning tea and breakfast.
    I love listening to music and moving.
    I love dancing.. strengthening..enjoying my flexibility..watching my body grow stronger,healthier and more beautiful every day.
    I love resting after nice movment.
    I love feeling beads of sweat.
    I love feeling my heart beat.
    I love feeling all the endorphins swirling.
    I love resting.
    I love my mind..so clear and peaceful.
    I love moving through my whole day with ease.
    I love having so many things to appreciate.
    I love having so much to contribute.
    I love my clarity.
    I love my kindness.
    I love my knowing.
    It all feels so good in my body.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •