Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Appreciating morphing body, weight loss, and healthy body success.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
    I love how as soon as I align my thoughts and desires around what I want from my body my body shows evidence. Even if I'm still a little resistant I have other people telling me they're seeing what I'm not yet seeing. That encourages me to keep going, keep dreaming, keep loving my amazing body. Then today I looked at myself naked in the mirror and just felt so happy with my body!

I've had amazing results with dealing with health issues lately. When I feel pains I just being telling it No, f off, go away. Then instead of fighting it I just relax into it and refuse to adapt my life to it. It's working!
    I love this

hey Miss and Maiya!
    I love this too!

I'm loving my body. I love working out. I look forward to weight lifting to see how much stronger I'm getting. I love the way my body moves. I love even though I rarely exercise much my body remembers how to move and can still do it all. I loved slipping into a dress that was looser then before. I love putting more clothes into my pile for the trip we're taking! I love my beautiful, sensual, wonderful body.
    All I need to do is be happy and feel beautiful and it happens!
    I was realizing when I had contrast that I didn't like, my DH did too. Maybe it was because he was focused on that and I wasn't getting as much reinforcement from him that I was beautiful. So I didn't feel as beautiful and my body started showing that. But that's all good because I'm now learning to feel beautiful without him having to tell me. So it's not like I really went backwards, just learning to go forward more on my own.

i found your thread last week, it was so good for me, Thank YOU! Five pounds fell off last week! Ain't it Grand! I feel powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Christineibean View Post
    i found your thread last week, it was so good for me, Thank YOU! Five pounds fell off last week! Ain't it Grand! I feel powerful.
    I love that!

I'm still loving how good I feel in my body again. One thing I've been doing is thinking about how when me and my love renewed our vows in Fiji last year. First I had spa treatments done, then just before I had my hair and make-up done, They made me a beautiful headpiece with tropical flowers. I had a pretty lace dress. I was treated so good they wouldn't even let me tie up my own sandals. My husband was almost giddy he thought I looked so beautiful. I felt like a princess, everyone was telling me how beautiful I looked. We had a photographer taking our pics.
    When we got home I just felt so great from that whole experience and I easily lost any extra weight I had. So when I've been feeling a little not as great, I've been remembering how good it just felt to walk around that day and I start feeling even better. I feel like I walk more confidently. And the funny thing is I'm getting more guys waving at me from their trucks. (Lol, have a truck grid going on too).

I appreciate this thread being on top of my Settings list - I appreciate that despite the recent Momentum that I have created for my body - I am feeling positive now - I so appreciate that I went to the Gym yesterday and am going back today - I love how much better that made me feel - and I love that my intuition told me to keep trying Damiana tea and how good that makes me feel doing that for myself.I appreciate the cheeky spontaneous move I made a few weeks ago to have my lipline and eyelids cosmetically tattooed - what a lovely difference.I appreciate the amazing choices and opportunities I have in regard to food now.I appreciate these next 6 weeks that are going to be dedicated to the theme of this thread - "Appreciating morphing body, weight loss, and healthy body success."

I loved putting on a sheer little robe my man bought me years ago and it looked so good. My butt and tummy are getting nice and small and firm. I love the shape of my body. I love the feel of my body. I love that I'm waking up wanting to dance again. I love that I'm enjoying getting dressed in front of the mirror and liking what I see. I love that I can relax and be happy and have, do, be whatever I want.

I love how beautifully my body responds to my vibration. I loved putting on the little shorts that I bought on a trip without trying on and they fit so good! I love when people ask me why I don't age. I do but at my own rate. I love happy doctors visits and being told I'm healthy and doing great. I love walking and swimming and enjoying my beautiful body. I love when my husband tells me how beautiful I am and I can tell by his look how much he admires and loves me. I love how my kids are so happy to see me. I love climbing the hills and wondering by the river with them. I really appreciate this amazing body!