Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abraham's Christmas Story

Abraham's Christmas Story

Hi Everyone

In December 2010 Dreamtime transcribed the following over the course of a few days and I put it all together and saved it at the time because is reasonated with me so deeply. So it seemed an appropriate time to re-share this and to wish you all an amazing Vortexy Christmas with deep love and affection ........

1. Abraham’s Christmas Story
      December 7, 1990
      Austin, TX

A woman was feeling confused about the Christmas story, and Abraham responds:

“There are many Christmas stories that abound. The predominant one that we are hearing is this little round man in a red suit with a long white beard who lives at the North Pole and has elves and reindeers and delivers presents…that is the predominant Christmas story that abounds here…that is what is upon the minds of most. If you are speaking of the Christmas story that surrounds the birth of the baby Jesus, that one is not as well-rehearsed, even though it is older. What is it you are wanting to talk about here?”
      (The questioner replies she is not really sure, that she is now looking at her friends’ practices through different eyes.)

As we are observing the feeling and emotion that surrounds this time of year, our very clear acknowledgment is that it is a time of lack. More individuals are feeling negative emotion during this time for a number of reasons. The primary reason is it is the time of giving gifts, which means it is the time of spending money, and since money is an area where there is already great emphasis to not enough, it is inflammatory to that old nagging concern of not enough money.

“The attention to the greater reason, the attention to the story of Christ, the attention to uplifting others, somehow is soothing to that feeling…in other words it is a diversion, or distraction, from that which does not feel good, and in that way we think it is a very good thing.

“We have never been very excited about history, and neither is the one for which this great holiday has been called, never wanted it to be that way, never asked for it to be that way, in fact asked exactly the opposite, and so Christmas is not something that Jesus Christ celebrates, that is our absolute assurance to you. It is something that he gives not any attention to at all, because it has become a time of suffering, a time of misery, a time of great sadness or greater sadness than anything else.

“He is much more interested in the story of Santa Claus, to be quite frank.
      (Laughter from the audience.)You think we are having fun about this…we could not be more serious.

"It is the positive aspects of your experience that we are all giving our attention to, you see, and any time that you are experiencing lack, or pain, even if you had to go back two or three thousand years to dig it up, we say there is no virtue in that – there is no virtue in the pain that you have dug up from your own life experience, and there is far less virtue from the pain that you are digging up from somebody else’s life experience.

“And so if your friends are looking for a way to make themselves
      feel better about looking at things that make them feel sad, they will not find it.

“Now, we are not saying that that is always the case, for we know that there are those who really are wanting to be uplifters, and really at this time, when they have warm food in their stomachs and warm fires in their fireplaces and very comfortable surroundings…it is a time when they are looking at those who have less, and they are
      wanting to be of value, and we say there are many ways of being of value to those who have not as much as you are. First of all, do not notice their lack! Do not give your attention to what they have not! That is like going to them and taking the pieces of their lives and tearing it into little pieces and saying, ‘This is what your life amounts to, for you cannot take care of yourself, you are unable, you are incapable,’ even sometimes they say ‘you must not be worthy! Therefore, I, who am wiser and stronger and smarter, will give you a piece of my life, and that should make you feel a lot better.’

“And we say the main message that you give to them is ‘You cannot do for yourselves, therefore I will do for you.’ And most of them are standing there feeling diminished by your offering, resentful of your offering, or demanding of greater offering! All of it negative, and all of it counterproductive, and all of it self-perpetuating.

“And so we say, if you have let what is most important to you, your
      top priority, not way down on the list where it has been most of your life, but now right up here at the top, most important priority today is that I feel good! Then you will find yourself smiling at a time when someone will really benefit by your smile, you will find yourself veering out of someone’s way (a reference to an earlier question), you will find yourself offering the words that are perfect in the moment, you will find yourself uplifting, as you are uplifted, you see.

“And so we say, to some those pageants are uplifting, and therefore they are in the perfect place. To some, those pageants are
      not uplifting, therefore they are not in the perfect place, they are just playing the game. They just haven’t figured out how to not be part of it. Because it is all they have ever known, you see. Tradition sometimes feels very good. Tradition has many wonderful things wrapped in with it. It is all tied together, isn’t it, as you have memories of past Christmases, some of it is good, some of it is the not-so-good, select from it the good, and replay that every year if you are wanting, but what we are wanting to say to you is that you need not a special holiday that is written on the calendar, let every day of the year be your reemergence into this exhilarating life experience, with your beating on your chest and saying, ‘Here I am, happy to be alive and today going to look for the positive aspects everywhere I go,’ you see.

“Before we leave today, we will give you our rendition of Christmas. We will talk after segment of refreshment about it if you are wanting it – what Christmas means to Abraham.”
      At this point they continue with the regular workshop.

Keep in mind that all of this is simply the preliminary - their version of the story begins with the next segment!

1. Just before the workshop ends, Abraham asks:
      There is something left undone?”

A woman responds, “Abraham’s Christmas Story!”
      We believe you will enjoy our version of the holiday offering. Let’s see, it starts something like ‘the night before Christmas’, is that it?(Laughter from the audience.)

There’s a long period of silence, and you can hear Abraham breathing deeply, apparently getting ready for this.
      A very long time ago, in a city very far removed from this city where you are living, a very small baby was born, under what most would term adverse conditions. Not much apparent pre-paving had been done, and things sort of came together at the last moment, and this infant was born – as the story goes – in a stable.

“From our perspective, it did not matter the conditions of the birth, the physical surroundings or even the attitudes of those who surrounded, for, from our perspective we knew that at the time of that emergence that what was taking place upon the earth was the beginning of a time of enlightenment, because – let us correct that – a
      continuing of the time of enlightenment, because energy came forth – very powerfully focused energy – in the form of this small baby, with the intent of speaking words in a culture that were unusual, words that were out of the mainstream, words that were of a much bolder nature, words that were so bold in fact, that it was known by the one who had chosen to come forth to speak it, that the words would most likely be resisted by the majority. Words that were so far beyond what the world that was about to hear them was ready to hear, that they might even feel threatened by them, even to the point of maybe wanting to eradicate the source of these words from the earth.

“But that did not bring any form of discouragement forth from
      this one for he had been through it time and time again – he is teacher to the very core and knew that coming forth and being that which he is and speaking it as clearly as he is able could only be of benefit to himself and those who would benefit from it.

“And so he began by expressing…there is only one law…and that is law of attraction.
      (Abraham pauses, clearly looking for the right words.) His words were a little different in those days than you are hearing them in these days, because there were different sets of ears, and different sets of beliefs, that were hearing, you see. But it was the offering, coming forth from broader non-physical perspective, with the intent to assist those who were living upon the earth at that time, in understanding that it does not have to be hard, that there is that which is brighter, that is available to all.

“That story has been told and has been as powerfully offered on many occasions, not just through the little one that grew into the man that was revered as Jesus Christ. It is an
      ongoing offering from those of nonphysical – who are understanding from broader perspective – the reason for physical experience.

“The story has taken on many different sounds, and has been told in many different ways, because there are many different ears that are hearing it. Most of the ears hear it not in it’s purity or clarity at all, in fact most of them have
      missed a very basic point, and have actually come together warring against others who are telling the story in a slightly different way. We are those who come forth offering a continuation of that story, with all of the same reasons that it was originally offered by – not originally, but as it was offered by the one that you know as Jesus Christ.”

1. And here is the story that we would like you to hear and to impart to all of those who you feel are ready for it:

“As physical beings who share this earth plane, we are blessed, which means we are worthy, and revered as good. And we are being offered, or more correctly stated, we have chosen, this glorious place at this time in order to express our be-ingness, for these reasons: because it feels very good to be physical; and because we can see things more clearly through physical eyes; and because there are others who are here, who are seeking the clarity of our vision.

“We are here upon this earth in this time because it is our wanting to be. We are not being tested, we are not here to prove, we are here to
      be , and it is our desire to be joyful.

“In this physical realm, there is that which feels good, and that which does not, and it is thus unto all of the universe. And each of us have the choice, the absolute freedom, to look for that which is of uplifting nature or that which is of the opposite, and there is no one in all of the universe who has the power to do for us, that selecting, – it is our choice. It is a choice that we make, not once in a lifetime, not once in a day, but hundreds of times in every day, and it is the combination of those choices that equals the life experience that we live.

“As we experience together, we are
      more than that which any of us could experience individually, and that’s why we have chosen this glorious time of interacting together. This time that surrounds the celebration of the birth of one who understood all of these things way before the world was ready for it, is from my perspective, you may say, a time of celebrating life, a time of celebrating our eternalness, and a time of recognizing that our value, our power, is always right here in our now. To look back to yesterday is of no value, but to give our full attention to where we are and who we are, now, doing our very best in our choosing of topics to think about and speak about, to choose those topics that are uplifting unto us. For as the one that you know as Jesus Christ said, the kingdom of heaven, or that place of pure, positive ecstasy is within. It is not outside, it is not someplace else. It comes forth from within, as we look for that which we are wanting to see.

“The world does not have to understand, or believe, or live, these things, in order for it to be
      our experience. But if we do not allow it to be our experience, then they have not an example, an example to stimulate their wanting, or their believing, you see.

“Now, our story lacks a little luster, doesn’t it? There’s something about tragedy, and trauma, and pain, and suffering, that gets attention. And so let’s see if we can’t
      beef it up a little bit…
      (Much laughter from Jerry here.)

1. (Abraham pauses a bit, most likely choosing words. When they begin speaking again, where before they had spoken slowly enough that I could transcribe quite a bit at a time before stopping the recording, now I have to stop the recording often to catch up – they speak much more rapidly, and with much more passion and what seems to me a lightness in their voice.)

“ ‘There are two motivators, that motivate all of us’, you may say to them. ‘One is, being so clearly focused on what is wanted that you become passionate about it, and in your passion for it, it seems that you can move heaven and earth as you move toward it. And then there is the other motivator, that is the sting, or the pain, of lack, which tends to motivate most of us. I’ve decided to leave the sting, or the pain, of lack behind, and give my full attention to the positive aspects of what I’m living. And so I have decided, as I look within what I am living, or with what I am reading, or within anything that I am interacting with, I've decided to look for the positive aspects of it – that which is most uplifting to me! And so as I look into that which is commonly known as the story of Christ, these are the points that I’ve given my greatest emphasis to…’

“There
      was was one day come unto this glorious land, a baby, a baby that came forth into physical experience saying 'Yes, I am wanting to go forth, and through the clarity of my example I will uplift others to understanding that life is not just the way they think that it is, that there are other ways of looking at it.’ And so this little one came forth and was born in a glorious stable, surrounded by all of the peace of the earth – the animals, and a mother who embraced him, and held him, and nurtured him, and fostered him, and adored him.

"And as he came forth into that
      perfect environment, he loved this earth, and he remembered why he was here, and he said ‘I am here to make a difference. I am here that others may understand as a result of my being here that which they have not understood before.'

“He gathered around him others who understood as he did, and the numbers grew – not large – but intense, those who understood as he did, and began to seek, as he sought.

“And then one day, when he realized that he had offered all that he could offer, that all of the positive that was to be received
      from him was received, he said, ‘Now I will re-emerge into the nonphysical, and I will return again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, through those physical beings who are as I am, lovers of life, seekers of growth and freedom and joy.'

“And so, as we celebrate this glorious time of year, let us
      celebrate, not this baby, but the energy or essence that is within us, that was within that one. Let us feel the power and the value and the joy, the love of life, the seeking of freedom and growth, that was felt by that one – firsthand experience, not something regurgitated, not something read in a book that has been written long ago and rewritten so many times that it is not even as it was originally written, let us live firsthand that energy, that essence.

“That is
      our story.”

1. Austin, TX Workshop Closing
      December 7, 1990

Abraham goes straight into the closing after finishing the above...
      We have enjoyed very much this interaction…it is fun, is it not? Chewing upon all of this data? Is it not exhilarating to recognize the option that you eternally hold, to look for the positive or the negative aspects in whatever? And is it not glorious to recognize it exists in all things? And so you have the option in all things? Isn’t it nice to know that there isn’t something outside of you that is creating your experience? That you are the attractor of it? If there is one thing that we are wanting you to hear as a result of this gathering tonight, it is this, put the way you feel at the top of the list. And all other aspects of your life will fall into perfect alignment.

“Share a
      real Christmas this year with the energy that you know as Christ. You’re wanting to know how to resonate with that? Be happy. Look for the positive aspects in all things, and feel the joy of that one, shining, and laughing…”
      (I think “and laughing” are the last two words, but this is where the recording ends and the words fade out.)

http://www.abraham-hickslawofattract...0-DLD-zip.html

Hope you enjoyed xxxx Big shout out to Dreamtime for all the work that originally went into this. xxxxxx

Oh, I thought of this the other day! Thank you for re-posting it!!

Jesus Rocked

wouldn't you love to know of his other lives? There's a question for a workshop.

“There was was one day come unto this glorious land, a baby, a baby that came forth into physical experience saying 'Yes, I am wanting to go forth, and through the clarity of my example I will uplift others to understanding that life is not just the way they think that it is, that there are other ways of looking at it.’ And so this little one came forth and was born in a glorious stable, surrounded by all of the peace of the earth – the animals, and a mother who embraced him, and held him, and nurtured him, and fostered him, and adored him.

"And as he came forth into that
    perfect environment, he loved this earth, and he remembered why he was here, and he said ‘I am here to make a difference. I am here that others may understand as a result of my being here that which they have not
    understood before.'

“He gathered around him others who understood as he did, and the numbers grew – not large – but intense, those who understood as he did, and began to seek, as he sought.
    happychappy

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    Jesus Rocked

wouldn't you love to know of his other lives? There's a question for a workshop.
    Seth actually talks about it in one of his books.
    Did you read it before?

Thank you Happy Chappy! I haven't seen this before.

Wishing you all a VERY MERRY JOYOUS ABER CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Santa Eve!

I love this!!! Thank you

Thank you so much. so lovely to read today.

Happy Christmas everyone. I can't imagine life without you all.

Joanne xx