Page 299 of 316 FirstFirst ... 199249289294295296297298299300301302303304309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3151

Thread: "It Is Real Easy & Fun For Me To Consistently Win The Lotto Jackpot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Wow, it's awesome in here!
    Moffy, congrats on 3 wins in five days! That must have been every time you played!
    Real easy, fun, consistent... yes, yes, yes!!!

Vecona, thanks for the sweet story. I love it! And I love thinking that this man is someone you enjoy working with and he apparently has wonderful relationships, too.

Hello sweet magnificent Moffy, ChiDee, Deester, Donna, Vecona, Admodi, I am enjoying this!
    This guy is the reason I found this job - just to meet him. Because the job is just temporarily and it's not what I'm studying for - just to get a bit money till the real job starts in September. But I love going to work, when I know he's there :>

Good morning Lotto Masters!!

Master Billionaire Ankit
    , richest man in India, I am very humbled that you like our luxury Country Resort indoor swimming pool and you're building one in your palace!

Master Sunlover Wow I didn't even realize that I had 3 wins in 5 days, lol! I am so pleased that you pointed that out. It wasn't every time I played but close enough to have me bouncing off the walls.

Master Vecona What a great, great story!! I'll add that to my vibrational driftwood for this week. How awesome that you know this kind, generous person too. Obviously he is reflecting back to you those amazing qualities that you already have!

I went to the library this week to borrow more CD books for my hubby's road train trip away, and was surprised and delighted when reading the back of a CD book to discover that the story was about a woman who won the lottery and was living her dream.

Also I've been a consistent vibrational match to seeing the Western Australia MS Mega Home Lottery advertisement on television this week, so I purchased a ticket for the draw.

And, on Wednesday night I was watching David Blaine, the magician, and he was performing street magic with a group of people. During this routine he asked six people to give him a number and then pulled out his lottery ticket with all those numbers on it. I'm playing these numbers tonight, and here they are for anyone else who feels inspired to play them.
    3 7 18 25 30 34

Master Chi Dee We will sit by that very fire and share a glass of the finest port money can buy, it's on the bucket list!!

Master Donna I couldn't agree more, I'm quite fond of winning!

Master Dee Celebrating abundance in ALL ways.

I posted on another thread about creating your vibrational atmosphere and an example of how I was getting too far ahead of myself with my Lotto journey. I want to repost it here as an example of what not to do. This is the quote I was responding to that our Beloved POE transcribed.
    “You want to create the environment, and then you want to notice what comes.
    You want to create the environment, and then you want to notice what comes.
    You want to create the environment, and then you want to notice what comes.

As you notice what comes, the key is to not get too ahead of yourself
    by noticing the absence of what you want to come.

Because when you get ahead of yourself in noticing the absence
    of what you want to come, what did you just do to your environment?

Now you start noticing what comes, which is less of what you wanted before.”

Abe San Diego 2014.

My response to the quote ... I felt inspired to elaborate because I can relate it to my lotto journey at the moment. Last Saturday as I was about to check my lotto ticket I was thinking that I would like a 4 number lotto win. And to my delight I did realize a 4 number and a supplementary win.

I'm exhilarated because after nearly 30 days of getting on my HFD every morning, creating my vibrational atmosphere and then noticing the two 4 number lotto wins. Which is what I wanted to come at this stage of my lotto journey.

But then I got too far ahead of myself because I'm noticing that if my win from last Saturday had of been 5 straight numbers instead of 4 numbers and a supplementary, the difference in the amount I would have won was huge.

So now my attention is on the absence of the fact that I didn't get a 5 number win.

And what came next when I checked my lotto ticket for Oz lotto on Wednesday morning is I'm back to one number off a win, which is less than what I wanted before.

Thank you for the quote POE, it's been a clarifying moment for me!

I want to post a story about a guy who appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show. He's a great example of "not getting to far ahead of yourself" and what happened after.

He was realizing small lotto wins and celebrating them as if he had won the jackpot. He would yell from the lounge room to his wife who was in the kitchen, "I've won, I've won!!" And she would ask how much, and he would reveal that it was some small amount, and her response was to roll her eyes at him.

I don't recall the time frame that passed but I remember that he had the satisfaction of telling his wife one night, who was getting ready to roll her eyes at him after his cry's from the lounge that he had won again, he won the lotto jack pot of 5 million dollars!

So celebrate every step along the way!

If you're checking your ticket, and you've moved from matching no numbers to matching 1 number ... celebrate, you've had movement.

If you then move from matching 1 number to matching 2 numbers, don't think yeah but I didn't win, celebrate, you moved, you did that!

The next time you play the lottery and you match 3 numbers, jump for joy, you're so close!!

Celebrate every and any win!!

I know that there are many that are seeking what I’m coming to know.
    And I’m so pleased that I’m demonstrating it in my own experience, and in a way that it will be evident in all regards to those who behold me.

Abraham - Long Beach 2014

I understand for sure, that the only thing that is necessary for me to live happily ever after, is to continue to define what I want, and to believe that what I want can be!

Abraham Long Beach 2013

My extraordinary wealth affords me the privilege of experiencing life's most thrilling, leading edge adventures. With my newly acquired helicopter and pilots license, the word freedom has taken on a new meaning. I'm limited only by my imagination. I think why not take my yoga routine up a few notches by popping over to Tasmania this morning, and try it alone in the wilderness, with all the room in the world to practise. I expertly hover down into a remote clearing. Perfect for harmonising my mind with my body, on the mossy edge of a pristine, fast flowing stream. Feeling a profound feeling of well-being, with my yoga stretches all done, I hop back into my helicopter to head home, and enjoy the relaxed vibe as I take in the organic scenery, and enjoy the fresh air of my new 30,000 square mile playground. I'm thinking now this is living.

I love reading stories about lotto winners to help conjure that winning feeling. I remember November 6th, 2012. Australia had their biggest lotto jackpot in history, when Tuesday night Oz lotto jackpotted to an advertised 100 million. The final amount won was 111, 972, 151.04 million. This was particularly meaningful for me as I'd posted on the virtual reality thread about winning 111 million, the biggest in Australian history. Although I didn't win, it was thrilling that I was on the vibrational wavelength to witness the lotto jackpotting to that amount. Here are the winner's one year on ....
    One year after winning the nation’s biggest jackpot, where are they now?
    Tatts Lotteries has contacted the winners of Oz Lotto’s record-breaking $100 million draw to mark the one-year anniversary of the win.

Monday, 4 November 2013 - Tatts Lotteries has contacted the winners of Oz Lotto’s record-breaking $100 million draw to mark the one-year anniversary of the win.

We all remember the electricity in the air this time last year as the country geared up for a Melbourne Cup Day that coincided with Australia’s largest ever Oz Lotto jackpot – the jaw-dropping $100 million draw on 6 November 2012.

Four winning entries shared in the record-breaking division one prize pool, which was boosted to $111,972,151.04 as a result of the eight million entries that were purchased into the draw nationally.

Life-changing prizes of $27.9 million each went to families in Melbourne, Canberra and Townsville, as well as an 80-member syndicate spread across Victoria.
    With the one-year anniversary of the record-breaking draw upon us, Tatts Lotteries contacted the winners to see just how much their lives changed after they became multi-millionaires.

Canberra family still buys bargain biscuits!

The Canberra family that claimed a $27.9 million prize with the Oz Lotto ticket they purchased from Mollymook Beach Newsagency on South Coast NSW has found it difficult to adopt millionaire mindsets.

“I’ve struggled big time with regular things like grocery shopping. It’s very difficult to change your whole mindset,” the winning father said.
    “I went down to the shop today to buy some biscuits and I immediately picked up the packet that was on special for 90 cents cheaper. I still buy the $1.50 biscuits when I could be buying the $4.00 fancy ones! You still do those things all the time.

“We have been careful with the prize money though; we want to make this win a multi-generational thing so generations of our family to come will benefit from it.
    “My advice to anyone else who wins such a large amount is to leave it in a term deposit for six-months so you can take time to settle down. I left ours in the bank for three-months and looking back I could have left it longer.

“Then make sure you make investments based on sound financial advice, and be careful who you tell.

“We told basically no one; it can really change people’s perspective and how they treat you. In saying that, we’ve helped a lot of people along the way without them realising we won lotto, just doing little acts of kindness wherever we can,” the winner added.

Townsville family has the “dream boat, dream home and dream shed”

The young family who won $27.9 million with the Oz Lotto ticket they purchased from The Lucky Charm Townsville has had a whirlwind year of buying everything their hearts desired.
    “We’ve got our dream boat now, we’ve just built our dream home and I’ve got my dream shed out the back!” the winning father laughed.
    “Our sons have their own motorbikes now to ride around on the property too.
    “The best thing is that I don’t have to work the hours that I used to so there’s more time for family. I can do the school run now and spend more time with my wife. Our relationship has grown a lot stronger since we won this money.

“We don’t hide the fact that we won Oz Lotto, but we don’t broadcast it. We’ve helped a lot of people out in the last year, including buying houses and giving money to family members.
    “The most dramatic way our lives have changed is that we just don’t stress about money anymore. We’re still on Cloud Nine.”

Meadow Heights family tries to “retain normalcy”

The family from Melbourne’s Meadow Heights who won $27.9 million with the Oz Lotto entry they purchased from Tatts have endeavoured to keep level heads following the win.
    “We’ve achieved everything we planned to so far. We set our children up with their own properties and have just built our dream home which we’ll stay in for the rest of our lives,” the winning mother said.

“The win was certainly life-changing, but it can also be challenging. You have to make sure it doesn’t change who you are.
    “We’ve strived to retain a sense of normalcy in our lives. So although we’ve been able to buy our children their own homes, we did that on the condition they continued to work to build their own careers – they won’t be handed everything. “We have an investment portfolio and financial advisors take care of everything now,” the winner added.

Here is more vibrational driftwood to find the feeling place! ... This is a secret story and for those that don't know Esther hicks was in the first release of The Secret, which was the reason why I watched it. It is the best version IMHO.

Lottery Double Rollover Jackpot Win!

By SGL from Watford, Hertfordshire, England

I am so happy to finally write my story here!

I first watched 'The Secret' quite by accident about two years ago. I was looking for something else on Google and I accidentally clicked on the 'wrong' link which led to the film. Well, I tell you, that was the best 'mistake' I ever made in my life! I was blown away by the message and immediately started incorporating the principles into my life with some success, however as time went on I got a bit disillusioned and somewhat forgot the message.

I had a baby last year and had to go on maternity leave, and then several months ago, my husband lost his job. As the bills mounted, I got more and more depressed. Then I heard that Rhonda Byrne had written another book called 'The Power.' I immediately got the book and started to read it. When I read the section on 'The Power and Money', I realised that my attitude towards money and bills was very negative. I immediately changed the way I was thinking. Whenever I received a bill, I inwardly thanked the provider for the service they had given me and I happily paid. I stopped trying to hold on to money and spent it with a smile on my face knowing that there was much more to come. I constantly told myself that money loved me and came to me easily and frequently.

In early August, the National Lottery had a double rollover and a lovely couple won the jackpot (about £10million). I remember reading their story and being so happy for them. After I read their story, I declared out loud to myself that I would win the next double rollover jackpot.

I immediately started to live my life as if I already had the money. I wrote lists of all the things I would do with the money and made a vision board with a picture of my lottery numbers. I thanked the Universe daily for the money, which I truly believed was mine.

Last Monday, I was watching TV when an advert came on announcing that the next lotto draw was a double rollover. I was so excited, my heart skipped a beat! I knew with all my heart that my time had finally come. I could hardly contain my excitement. I bought my lottery ticket knowing it was a mere formality, and that the money was already mine! I printed out The Secret universal cheque, wrote down the estimated lottery jackpot, and added this to my vision board. The cheque was dated for today... the day after the lottery draw.

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face! Even before I checked my numbers, I knew I had won. As far as I was concerned, I was a multi-millionaire!

The key thing to remember is that whatever you want in life is already yours in this moment. Just live your life like you already have it and the universe will bring it to you. You have the amazing power to call forth whatever you believe to be true. I knew with EVERY fibre of my body that I would win the lottery, and I did! How fantastic is that!

Brad Duke held the luckiest piece of paper in Idaho history inside a Jackson's food store near Orchard and the interstate.

"This was some place someone had to dig around for three hours?" Duke asked an Idaho Lottery spokesman, gesturing to what he held in his hand. Seven years before, the ticket with which Brad posed, Wednesay, won him $220.3 million. No Idahoan — and only 17 Americans — has ever won more.

But if you ask Brad, those lucky numbers didn't do the work. He did. And luck had nothing to do with it. "Yes," Brad said. "I absolutely thought I was going to win. In fact, I wrote a check out to myself for a million dollars and in the note section I put: earn/won." Brad told us, Wednesday, he liked number games, considered Powerball a hobby and always knew that someday, he'd win.

"I had written about it in my journal," he said. "It was my favorite campfire topic: What would you do if you won the lottery?" And that's what we really wanted to know: Seven years later what'd you buy, Brad?

"There are definitely some different things in my life," he said with a smile. Brad started a family foundation for children, pedals the nicest road bike on the market and paid a helicopter to fly him and a buddy to the top of a Canadian glacier so they could mountain bike to the bottom. But while he arrived at the Jackson's in a Porsche, Brad sported no bling and said he'd researched all his spending and investments.

"My first piece of advice to anybody who would win the lottery is take a breath and start thinking about who's going to help you do the right thing," he said.

'I was destined to win the lottery': £45.5m euro millions winner

He's had to fight off cancer and was wrestling with a £68 overdraft after 12 months of being unemployed.

But yesterday Les Scadding was testimony to the old adage that life turns on a sixpence as he and wife Samantha celebrated becoming Britain's biggest lottery winners. Hand in hand, the couple emerged to face their public for the first time in the wake of their record £45.5million windfall.

Celebration: Les Scadding and his wife Samantha Peachey-Scadding celebrate their £45.5 million jackpot win

But the unlikely couple - he is a 58-year-old grandfather; she is a 38-year-old, privately educated businesswoman - admitted they have no idea how to spend it.
    Kissing, cuddling and popping champagne corks, the pair stepped forward to receive a euro millions jackpot cheque for £45,570,835.50 (not including the £5.80 Mr Scadding also scooped on a second line of lucky dip numbers). Then they spoke of their 'overwhelming emotion' at winning the unprecedented prize - and insisted it would change their lives only for the better.
    Samantha Peachey-Scadding, who married Les in 2007, was close to tears as she revealed that her beloved father had died less than three months after walking her down the aisle.
    Les, who has three grown up children from a previous marriage, conceded he was lucky to be alive after beating testicular cancer five years ago. He also revealed he'd been overdrawn at the bank when he bought the winning ticket.

Winners: Les and Samantha, from Caerleon, south Wales, with their cheque for £45.5million.

In the full glare of TV cameras from around the world yesterday, the couple boldly went public to talk about their incredible change of fortune.
    Sam, who comes from a wealthy, middle-class background, said they decided it would have been impossible to keep such a big win secret.

Les, who described the aftermath as 'a crazy few days', said he 'always knew' he would win the lottery - but admitted: 'When it actually happens, you just don't know what to do with it.'
    The delighted husband and wife took half of a £91million jackpot in last weekend's draw after investing just £4. The other half went to a Liverpool based syndicate of seven IT workers.
    The couple robustly insisted they would keep their feet on the ground and 'think very carefully' about what to do with the money after some instant indulgences. So far they include the first new car Les has ever ordered, a Range Rover Sport to replace his modest Citroen; and maybe a house in Sam's favourite holiday destination, Barbados.

Euro Lottery winners Les Scadding and his wife Samantha get used to the high life on board a Princess 58 powerboat in Cardiff Bay after scooping £45.5million in Saturday's euro millions jackpot

Yet however they manage their overnight transformation from average lifestyle to Mr and Mrs Millions, it is a remarkable milestone in the lives of two people who had never set eyes on each other before they met in a pub seven years ago. Sam, who runs her own marketing business in her home town of Caerleon, near Newport, was educated at the £20,000 a year Haberdashers' Monmouth school for girls and joined her father Roger Peachey's accountancy firm after graduating from university. With her mother Lyn and sister Susannah, the family lived comfortably in a five bedroom home set in leafy grounds. Mr Peachey suffered heart trouble and underwent transplant surgery. He was well enough to attend his daughter's wedding to Les in May 2007 but died the following July. It was the skills Sam learned from her father's firm that enabled her to start her own marketing company, Simple Profitable Solutions Ltd.
    Now she has found the most profitable solution of them all.

Les Scadding, who is unemployed, said he had been a kept man since he had been made redundant.

Even before the windfall, Mrs Peachey-Scadding, known to her friends as Sam, was thought by some to have expensive tastes. She drove a convertible Mercedes, complete with personalised number plate - and enjoyed regular holidays in Barbados. In contrast, Les, who trained as a mechanic, was finding it increasingly difficult to get work, even after switching to become a haulage driver. Perhaps it was surprising, then, that the two should have a chance meeting that eventually led to them becoming man and wife. Sam said she was introduced to Les by a friend one night in a pub, liked the look of him, and tried to get to know him. 'He didn't seem that interested at first,' she said. 'So I stalked him.' Mr Scadding, who has six grandchildren, is divorced from his previous wife, Rose. Originally from Bristol, he moved to Wales after the separation.

The seven IT workers from Liverpool celebrate sharing the other half of the euro millions jackpot - netting them £6.5m each.

He claimed yesterday that he had been 'a kept man' after becoming permanently unemployed last Christmas. 'To start with it meant I could have a few extra games of golf and meet the lads in the pub at lunchtime. But it wasn't like that in reality. We have struggled this year.' Neighbours had no idea of the couple's good fortune. But there may have been a clue. There were the three £126.95 bottles of Krug champagne that Les, Sam and Sam's mum ordered at their favourite local restaurant on Sunday to quietly toast their win. Once it dawned on them how rich they were, Sam's first thought was that she might like to buy George Clooney, she said.

On a more serious note, she was undecided what to do about her business, which she has run for more than five years. Its modest turnover is microscopic in comparison even to the interest which £45million in the bank would produce. Likewise, Les's £68 overdraft might not be much of a problem now. Yesterday Mr Scadding, sporting a crumpled black jacket and a heavily worn pair of shoes for his press conference appearance in a luxury hotel overlooking Cardiff Bay, was asked if £45million was too big a sum for one couple to win.
    'Just think that you're the person who has won the £45million,' he said. 'Then tell me you think it's too much.'

Greeting everyone! What a delight to see you all!
    Moffy, THANK YOU!!! for posting all these delightful stories of winnings...they're sooooo inspiring! I loved reading them all.
    "My first piece of advice to anybody who would win the lottery is take a breath and start thinking about who's going to help you do the right thing," he said.
    Great advice! My son and I have talked about this very idea, and we know exactly who we'll be going to for the advice, starting with our friend and former accountant/tax man, who is a former IRS agent, and others who we know personally.
    There'll be a great time in the old town that night!!!