Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allowing my ABUNDANCE to flow

Cool Allowing my ABUNDANCE to flow

So... without going into many details... finances (last time I looked a few days ago!) were less than desirable.
    A little bit of panic and some rockets of desire shot forth and a stronger,clearer sense that this is an area I want to clean up!

The Money thread has been great and of most fun thus far for me has been playing the Prosperity game! I had a go a few yrs ago but I didn't really get into it then and lost interest. This time around I have been listening to myself and what feels good- spent $1 K, 2K.. totalling $10 k on first day and after 3 days have spent $36,500!
    as I said FUN!!!!! and so good to really get some ideas flowing for spending this moolah!

I am writing about this in one of my abundance notebook and I wanted to also note here resulting manifestations from my new improved point of attraction!! So, so far, after 3 days of the game....

I have allowed discounts and super helpfulness at the super market
    My partner has manifested 2 jobs! (one yesterday and one today!!!!) - path of least resistance at this stage I see

I am sooo excited to see how more and more of my abundance will manifest!!!

I entered a few competitions online last night too- so easy and fun to do and have started spending my money this morning (P game) on a Galapagos Is family cruise - wow, love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!

Haven't felt quite as on top of my game today (a load of broken sleep!) anyway.... regardless
    I set my ph to remind me to check in how I'm feeling,what I want ...and that helped with getting back on track

"I'm right on track " is my FAVOURITE mantra right now

So.... was enjoying the abundance of groceries to choose from and the georgousness of the day....

Seems my man has got another project to start - for a friend, but it will involve - more cash That just happened this eve!

Played the prosperity game,spent less but still lots of fun - feels so good to be envisioning treating my friends and going out to wonderful dinners and having a ball and tipping big time and getting taxis for everyone so they dont have to worry about driving. All this I can do with this fun cash!!!
    And checking out resorts in Thailand - more fun with friends...... exciting to think about all the little details too,like getting new bikinis to rock

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO enamoured with the ABUNDANCE I am seeing and feeling EVERYWHERE today,especially this eve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I look around and everything.. there is abundance!!!
    the rug - the thread count is abundant!
    As I am doing the dishes I see water and bubbles in abundance!!!!!!
    I look up at the sky and limitless blue and wisps wisps wisps of white
    I eat my dinner and enjoy the abundance of beautiful colours and the plentiful nutritious food I have
    I see my children's faces and see an abundance of joy and beauty and intelligence and cheekiness!
    I hear my little girl screaming her protest about her teeth cleaning and feel her abundance of willpower!
    I think about myself and feel an abundance of understanding of others- is feels so good and easy and wonderful to let them off the hook
    I think about myself and feel wonderful abundance of clarity and joy at my awareness!
    I feeeeeeeeel the ABUNDANCE ALLLLLLLLLLL around me!!!
    It feels so enlivening
    It feels so fun
    It feels exhilarating
    It feels full and yet... more!!!!
    I just look out my window and there is green EVERYWHERE!!!
    I feel the space, the air, in betweens and it is everywhere!!!
    THINGS everywhere!!!
    thoughts everywhere!!!
    ABUNDANCE is here and there and wherever I look and listen and feel

I am surrounded by it!!!!
    I feel BLESSED
    I feel rich
    I feel - of course!!!

mmmmmmm
    the Prosperity game - enjoying the little details, like planning on which particular hotel to book my family into, feeling how fun it is and light too - I am loving the fun-ness of it!!!

My ' perks' booklet came in the mail, yesterday too - all sorts of goodies discounted and free trials of this and that - free from my energy company for 3 months - FUN!!!

MMMMM
    ABUNDANCE = FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUNDANCE!!!

Abundance is just everywhere,should I choose to see it!

I live in my own home. and it's a nice home at that, my suburb is filled with beautiful bush.. I can see the sea when I go out on walks...there are lots of places I can go walk,up and down hills - so good fro exercise. Sometimes I can even go walking by myself! And other times it's so great I get to share with my family,my mate- these experiences.

back to my home- it's such an interesting place- mulit levelled - multi perspectives.... we have plenty of rooms,my children have a bedroom each... my partner and I have a lovely room with ensuite - that he designed and built- one of a kind! My Partner has a downstairs area mostly to himself- for his work and painting and storage We have a big deck out the back where I can easily put the washing and my kids can ride their bikes around. They have so many toys!! We have an abundance of glass windows- it lets the light in and we can see out to so much green! Our front driveway and decking has just been redone - it looks so good!

I have sooooooooooooo many clothes -ooh I want more, but I have so much already they fill 3 more storage containers and our wardrobe is chockker! I've recently given a big bag to charity and could give away more I have that much!! and shoes, bags full!

My pantry has plenty of food in it as does my fridge.... here in Nz I have easy access to so much fresh fruit and veg... the supermarkets have huge ranges of products... there's two bottle stores nearby and places to buy stamps, postage....a sweet awesome giftstore....! bakeries... petrol stations...there are beautiful beaches I have access to - GORGEOUS sceneries and lovely ocean to swim in. OOOOH I love being able to get to beaches so easily!!!! Such awesomeness to indulge my time here....

NZ has WONDERFUL beaches!!!!!! I could anywhere in this country and it would never take long to get to a beach - how BLESSED BLESSED am I???????!!!!!! I LOVE the beach!!!! We actually have a section close to another beach,about 30 mins drive away!!!! We have plans to build a holiday hm here- and already have my architect!!! - my partner

Oh my goodness it has been out of my mind -that we even have this section!!!!!! Not sure what it's worth now but $150K or thereabouts!!!!! Man! I know our home must be worth a fair bit more than we paid too - with all the awesome renos my partner has done, had done.... and the value here going up

And the car - and all our assets in the house.... the properties - we have at least $1,000,000 worth!!!!! Holy schmoly I AM RICH!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUNDANCE IS MINE

And then, there is the non monetary riches - my fabulous friends - I love the fun we have together... the way we're at similar points in our lives- having young children and having those experiences to share!!! I love laughing with them and feeling connection and talking and dancing and going away together

I have my beautiful family ..... there is no price of course!!! so much love... so much fun... so much new....!!! My children just inspire me so easily to feel my blessed-ness!!! My mate is so talented, so clever.... I love what we have together... I love that we are becoming so much more!!! I love that he is interested in abe's teachings.... I love that he gives things a go...I love that he loves me! I love our beautiful children together!!!

my mum, I'm so happy she's in my life a lot more now... she's close by and can see the kids and take care of them too..... She's such a courageous lady, an intelligent lady! It's so cool the conversations we can have

wow!!! I'm so excited about whats coming!!!!!
    It's sooooooooo awesome to spell this out a bit clearer to myself how abundant I already am!!!!!

Oooh love love love whats coming!!!!!
    love love love whats here
    love love the thrill
    the life flow mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Funny but the word, "abundance' has never done anything for me. I have replaced that with AFFLUENCE!

That seemed to loosen things up a lot. I am affluent!

Quote Originally Posted by AfromOz View Post
    Funny but the word, "abundance' has never done anything for me. I have replaced that with AFFLUENCE!

That seemed to loosen things up a lot. I am affluent!
    That's because you took hold of something that was less resistant.
    At one point Abe advised to say "Nachos" instead of money, because that doesn't make you focus on lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Creyk View Post
    That's because you took hold of something that was less resistant.
    At one point Abe advised to say "Nachos" instead of money, because that doesn't make you focus on lack.
    Creyk, this is so nifty what you wrote from Abe. I'm excited by it! Muchas Nachos for ever!

All sorts of freebies on a family trip away recently - the FREE thread reminded me of these!!! JOY !!!

- petrol, food, wine, beer, luxury accom, bike usage, time out oh la la

Also,my honey manifested an "extra" $1200 from a job this morn

YES , MORE thank you very much

Oh and such beautiful upliftment from the forum and from my own inspiration

I like nachos but prefer cookies, so I'll call it cookies.

Affluence feels more flowing to me than abundance too, thanks AfromOz!