Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got An Amazing Boyfriend and Then...Another...THE SEQUEL

I Got An Amazing Boyfriend and Then...Another...THE SEQUEL

I thought I’d start fresh with The Sequel…lol. Here’s the original thread:
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...wed-Up!:smile:

On Valentines Day BF#1 showed up at 7 a.m. on my doorstep with an armful of roses and the sweetest, gushiest Valentines Day card. It was so unlike him. I have to give credit to my 17 second process. Before V-Day…I imagined a vase of beautiful, long-stemmed roses on my work desk. I imagined my all-male department co-workers going: “Hey dude…waaaay to go!” It worked!

Adding to my vortexy V-Day was one of my co-workers bought me a bouquet of flowers and a box of cookies. So cool. Then unexpectedly, BF#2 showed up with more roses, a heart-shaped chocolate raspberry cake and an offer to dinner out at my fav restaurant.

My Aber takeaway is this: keep letting go of the oars! BF#1 and I had huge contrast right after Thanksgiving and I thought for sure we were broken up. But…he came after me with Scorpian intensity and did everything to woo me back. So my Aber lovely ladies, it’s all about You & You…you don’t need sexy Victoria’s Secret lingerie, expensive Lancome make-up or have a perfect derriere (although BF#1 says my derriere is awesome…lol). Stay tuned for…the better it gets…the BETTER it gets!
    Last edited by Kellismom; 02-20-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Banned
    Phew! I am so glad you posted! I lost the bet on BF#2 showing up first on V day! It *was #1! ha ha

Reema
    Great!! The first awesome thread expanded into another awesome thread !!

Love the update, Mari!

OMG...Reema & Evey...I just got an email from potential BF#3 about meeting this weekend!

We've been emailing since meeting 2 weeks ago but our schedules haven't meshed. He's got a busy life and so do I. He's the hottie father that my gay best friend saw at the bar we were having drinks at. I was feeling OOV about the situation and finally did a focus wheel at work today. I felt tremendous relief AND then he emailed me!

Welcome back.

I was missing your updates!

Good reminder about 'letting go of the oars'.

I have a feeling #3 is going to be something special.
    I will be looking forward to the next update!

Love your thread Mari, and the previous one too. Your updates are so fantastic. I mean, you have a very vortexy thing going on with these men. They all sound great. Continue with the fun! Lets see how it goes with #3. Will be tuning in for more...

LOL! This thread (and the previous one) is like the best soap opera I've ever "watched". Keep it coming. I look forward to reading the updates.

Banned
    Go #3!!! LOL!....

#3 seems to have the best traits of #1 and #2 so far...(good looks, athletic like #2 and brainy and intense like #1) but I've been worshipping from afar!