Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: I Got An Amazing Boyfriend and Then...Another...THE SEQUEL

Quote Originally Posted by Kellismom View Post
    I thought I’d start fresh with The Sequel…lol. Here’s the original thread:
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...wed-Up!:smile:

On Valentines Day BF#1 showed up at 7 a.m. on my doorstep with an armful of roses and the sweetest, gushiest Valentines Day card. It was so unlike him. I have to give credit to my 17 second process. Before V-Day…I imagined a vase of beautiful, long-stemmed roses on my work desk. I imagined my all-male department co-workers going: “Hey dude…waaaay to go!” It worked!

Adding to my vortexy V-Day was one of my co-workers bought me a bouquet of flowers and a box of cookies. So cool. Then unexpectedly, BF#2 showed up with more roses, a heart-shaped chocolate raspberry cake and an offer to dinner out at my fav restaurant.

My Aber takeaway is this: keep letting go of the oars! BF#1 and I had huge contrast right after Thanksgiving and I thought for sure we were broken up. But…he came after me with Scorpian intensity and did everything to woo me back. So my Aber lovely ladies, it’s all about You & You…you don’t need sexy Victoria’s Secret lingerie, expensive Lancome make-up or have a perfect derriere (although BF#1 says my derriere is awesome…lol). Stay tuned for…the better it gets…the BETTER it gets!
    I read your most recent post Kellismom
    which then disappeared into the ether lol
    and was really excited to hear about no5, 6 and 7
    if you feel inspired to share more I think it will be appreciated lots
    love your journey and your appreciation of men and your focus upon yourself
    xxxxx

i haven't been here in almost 3 years! i am so excited to see this thread. but is kellismom not posting any more updates?

Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    i haven't been here in almost 3 years!
    Welcome back to the Forum, maryland!

Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    i am so excited to see this thread. but is kellismom not posting any more updates?
    Are you saying that you need to observe kellismom and her updates to feel better? Because, as you know, Abraham teach us other ways to feel.better.

Wild & Beautiful: I guess my last post went into the abyss when the Forum was temporarily experiencing technical difficulties! So a quick recap..BF#3 was a senior Homeland Security agent who was charming but "not all that". #4 was a studly Italian massage therapist that I met on vacation in Hawaii, BF#5 was a sexy, lusty surfer who briefly rocked my world but I really missed BF#1. So, now I have gone full circle and ended back with BF#1 (for now)! More to come....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellismom View Post
    Wild & Beautiful: I guess my last post went into the abyss when the Forum was temporarily experiencing technical difficulties! So a quick recap..BF#3 was a senior Homeland Security agent who was charming but "not all that". #4 was a studly Italian massage therapist that I met on vacation in Hawaii, BF#5 was a sexy, lusty surfer who briefly rocked my world but I really missed BF#1. So, now I have gone full circle and ended back with BF#1 (for now)! More to come....
    aah Kellismom I love it haha!
    happy where you are and eager for more

so many gorgeous boys out there to appreciate
    xxx

I love this woman