Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got An Amazing Boyfriend and Then...Another...THE SEQUEL

Banned
    is he kind? oh that is my favorite trait. Someone kind, good self esteem, level headed. I am putting that in your vortex. :-)

I have to reply, because, this makes my day, you are the best, you are my hero!!! I rejoice in your happiness

Banned
    this makes me

Mari, i'm afraid you're going to have your date with #3 and say,
    "You had me from hello".

I'm happy that this thread continues, I have gained so much wisdom from your previous thread, I am really appreciating you sharing your stories with us

So glad this is back! Can def use some tips.
    I'm soo oblivious with the whole man/woman dating thing, my friends/family are always like 'are you thick? Can't you see how he's flirting with you!?' & I'd say 'what guy!? Where?', seriously have no radar for this sorta thing BUT seeing as I'm now thinking, actually a relationship WILL be great to experience (have had none yet!) I'm reading and learning!
    Oh and I've also got a feeling re no.3

Oh so glad the story continues......!
    Thanks Mari and the community that has sprung up around this marvelous, universally appealing topic.
    And Mari, you are such a great writer, with just the right vivid details, humor, and self-reflection to help us see our own stories in all of this!
    Everybody is rooting for you! And you are already the WINNER, as you harvest the great results from your own VORTEXY energy!!!!

And I am lucky to be your friend, and got to see how you flirted--while in the vortex--with the cable car driver when I was in SF for my wedding!!! You are fun, sweet, pretty, sexy, savvy, smart, and willing to expand into more and more joy!

Go girrllll! And the dynamics with #3 are strangely similar with how I connected with my husband!!

xoxoxoxoxo
    Anna

Thank you for the vortexy support my lovely Aber ladies!

Flipflop87: I met BF#1 and potential BF#3 via cooperative components. Both times were strangely enough at wine bar-type settings while with a friend. Both times, each friend said: "Check out that handsome man staring at you!" So I was pretty clueless also...lol.

BF#2 I met while at a fancy salad bar in a gourmet grocery store. He kept staring at me and he had a great smile. Even after he gave me his email address and phone #...I was like: "Huh...am I supposed to call him or what?"

The key theme seems to be in each setting, I wasn't "looking"...I was just:

- having a glass of wine
    - getting a salad

I have never gone out with the intention to meet someone. Interestingly enough...each man was a perfect match to where I was vibrationally at the moment.

Will update over the weekend!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflop87 View Post
    I'm soo oblivious with the whole man/woman dating thing, my friends/family are always like 'are you thick? Can't you see how he's flirting with you!?' & I'd say 'what guy!? Where?',
    This made me giggle because..Yes...I am , used to be like this too. Or maybe i did not *see* men or did not care. (specifically speaking of myself, of course). And now it all makes sense to me. Wrong team.

Mari you can give me some tips on flirting....but then again it just doesn't feel me, would feel aqward!

Evey! LOL yes but did you pick up on the 'right' team's attentions?

Annajoy - your approach re your husband where you 'knew that the Uni knew how you felt & leave them with that' and you guys hooked up later (as before he was in a relationship/busy lives etc)....that was so cool!!

Let's hope I've got my own stuff to report soon...thing is though, I'm LAZY & not inspired to put any effort in (other than vibrational work of course), so the UNI will just have to make it happen, which I'm real sure it will. By effort I mean online dating or frequenting bars/clubs...I'm way to into my work passions pursuits...

Love to all!