Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got An Amazing Boyfriend and Then...Another...THE SEQUEL

Flipflop87: Regarding "flirting"...get ITV and it'll come naturally!

I'm always shocked when people (men & women) say I'm a natural flirt. I'm friendly towards everyone (ie: smiling, touchy-feely, etc.). However, when I'm ITV...I seem to be extra magnetic.

For the record, when I met #1 & #2...I wasn't feeling at all flirtatious. In fact, I was having an 'off' night when I met #1 but he was instantly attracted!

I was definitely flirtatious with potential BF#3 but then I'd had a glass of wine, was having an amazing time with BGF and was all giggly anyway.

Mari, you go girl! A sequel.... always involves more DETAILS! GOODIE!

I enjoy so much reading here.... because the vibe in your room (thread) always feels really good! Reminds me of being young, sleepovers, and gushing and squealing and giggling over what guy was floating her boat, her boat, my boat..... lots of fun!

And Flipflop, Mari's right on! If you're ITV, you're gonna feel confident, attractive, charismatic, magnetic, sure of self, joyous, and ready to have fun! So if you feel that inner urge from your IB telling you.... MINGLE ALREADY!..... you SHOULD!

Mari, friendly translates to flirt in many a man's book! HAAA! I know what you're talking about..... the one thing that bothers me sometimes: When I find myself joking and smiling and interested in what he says, as wanting friendship ONLY, he thinks I'm flirting when I just want to add him to my group of "boys", the boys that are my good friends, just to hang out with and have a good time.
    You know?

Anyway, take a look at how many great qualities you wanted and now have! I hope you are praising yourself at such a good job with ALLOWING!
    Keep us posted!

OH! I forgot to say! You inspired me to start back up with delegating to the UM.... and I've been getting fantastic results, so I wanted to THANK YOU MARI! Seems to me, the longer we've been with Abraham, the better the processes work.... because we are so IN TUNE with WHO WE REALLY ARE.

Sometimes I play this game for sh*ts & giggles... I like watching the universe, the universal forces, and the Non-Physical cadre assist me and my IB in everything, from the smallest desire to the largest. It's thrilling and fun! And it makes you very aware of how much love and grace is around you at every second in every day.
    Just for fun this weekend: I had ordered new and faster internet plus satellite installation earlier in the week..... getting a bonus of $450 apple gift card in the mail just for being a new customer! So good! Getting an iPad with that, for sure. The techie at work showed me everything it does.
    Anyway, Saturday, two hours before the satellite technician was scheduled to come, I asked the UM.... bring me one who is savvy and skilled, one who will do his job well, throw in a sense of humor, and give us something to talk about...... and make him good-looking, just so I have someone nice to look at.....YEP! That's it, please and thank you!

So he comes..... and everything I asked for was satisfied! HA! Two hours, he did a perfect job, was very friendly, even flirtatious, we had a chance to talk about our favorite music and had some good laughs, and he was very attractive, with a nice voice to boot!
    What's funny is I just wanted a little fun with UM ..... and this guy was obviously interested... I was doing some dishes, he came in to get some water to mix the concrete, and he kept brushing the side of my body.... I thought, OMG! He has to go back outside! HAHA!
    See what CAN happen girls??!! I didn't intend anything but bringing me a good-looking professional... that's all I wanted.
    If I wanted MORE, I could've had it, right there, right then.
    Attracting men is hmmmmm......... very easy.... but beware girls! BE READY WHEN HE SHOWS UP! AND HAVE FUN!

Oeh when I get my eye on someone and there is potential I shall def come to you ladies for analysis and guidance (of course too from my inner beings!) but my focus is on ease and flow for sure!
    Uni knows what I want (someone who doesn't snore lol!...no the list is longer
    But in the meantime I just love this thread and thanks so much for it!
    I just LOVE that utube video on the lady that was saying to ABE 'can you give him my telephone number'? After Abe said to her 'we've seen him!'
    splendid weekend to you all xxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflop87 View Post

Evey! LOL yes but did you pick up on the 'right' team's attentions?
    Boy, did I! That is how i found out which team i belong to. I had to test out the waters and then when i found out, that i did belonged to the other team...it was utter happiness. Because so much made sense. And, i could also understand how it had been confusing to me not to have figured it out until much later (i was already married to a wonder man--my best friend, well best friend is an understatement. We are still married by the way). Anyway, because i had experienced child sexual abuse (by an adult man) and because my mother had been in appropriate, i could see how i would be confused and would have naturally had felt more comfortable and safe with men. My father had been so loving and gentle and my mom, violent, so naturally i felt safe around men.

But yes, i did figure out i was the other team player. Which i would not have, but had i not been exposed per loa to a lesbian and whooooooooooa!!!!!! the mind blowing-take-your-breath attraction!!!!! I tend not to feel those feelings easily. I dont feel them for straight women. I am feminine. No wonder it took a while for me to figure out this part of me.

Thanks for asking flipflop .

Now.....back to the program...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLovesAbraham View Post

I enjoy so much reading here.... because the vibe in your room (thread) always feels really good! Reminds me of being young, sleepovers, and gushing and squealing and giggling over what guy was floating her boat, her boat, my boat..... lots of fun!

I know...right?! Lets pop some popcorn, do facials and paint toe nails...more details please...ha ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflop87 View Post
    Oeh when I get my eye on someone and there is potential I shall def come to you ladies for analysis and guidance (of course too from my inner beings!) but my focus is on ease and flow for sure!
    Ha ha... it would be so much fun to give pointers. You can use your eyes to do amazing things. Just your eyes. Not your mouth (that would be too over the top and could get silly). But if you just add a little bit of focus, no smiling with your lips, but smiling with your eyes and linger there for just a second....well that can get dangerous because it is so powerful....lol. I have gotten in over my head with that one thing. I dont dare do that with men---in fact i avoid looking at men on the streets.

Amber: great to see you here for the Aber girls "sleep-over"!!!

Thank you for your vortexy posts...it really keeps the vibe going!

I forgot to write about one of my vortexiest manifestations in the past 2 weeks...I got my 90 day job review at work. It was aweseome. When my boss read aloud his supervisor's comments at the end of my form, his eyes got all moist. He praised me for being such a good employee and how told me how much he appreciated me. Wow...the first time ever...a ROA from a supervisor during my review!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    I know...right?! Lets pop some popcorn, do facials and paint toe nails...more details please...ha ha
    Right! Those days are some of my most treasured memories.... all fun mixed with some "let's be bad girls!"....
    I've had hair down to my waist for many years... I love the relaxed feeling of a woman playing with my hair, and doing something to it. It makes me melt like butter in her hands. Plus, my hair ends up looking great!
    So that's what I'd do at Mari's sleepover.... I'd do your hair Evey! Have you ever had a really good scalp massage?? OHHHH, feels sooooooooo gooooooooood..... drooooool.....

How does this relate to Abe? Activating good-feeling memories and imaginations of our sleepover makes us feel good! I'm trying to stay on track here!
    I wish we were all closer in physical time/space.... not just "virtual" friends..... I love you girls so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellismom View Post
    Amber: great to see you here for the Aber girls "sleep-over"!!!

Thank you for your vortexy posts...it really keeps the vibe going!

I forgot to write about one of my vortexiest manifestations in the past 2 weeks...I got my 90 day job review at work. It was aweseome. When my boss read aloud his supervisor's comments at the end of my form, his eyes got all moist. He praised me for being such a good employee and how told me how much he appreciated me. Wow...the first time ever...a ROA from a supervisor during my review!!!
    Mari, they LOVE you! As they should! You're a sweetheart, that's why you attract the way you do!
    Looks like you found the perfect job.... and you found it by allowing it with a grid, yes? Am I remembering right?