Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What colour/smell/taste is the vortex? A nice general topic!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I often get watery eyes, even a few sobs, or goosebumps... according to Abe, all of that means releasing of resistance, while we "transition" in a fast way into a significantly higher frequency
    Oh, I know, I KNOW! The same happened to me while I was meditating on Sunday night!
    And again earlier tonight!

LOVE, Fukami

I often get watery eyes, even a few sobs, or goosebumps... according to Abe, all of that means releasing of resistance, while we "transition" in a fast way into a significantly higher frequency
    It's interesting that you mentioned this because I was thinking about it myself today when I was listening to a very beautiful piece of music and I had tears streaming down my face. I had heard Abraham say that there is no such thing as tears of joy, in joy or appreciation there are no tears. I think it happens when there is a sudden vibrational spike. But it certainly is a releasing of resistance in every case.

Don't these "obviously" look like vortices? And I mean, they are BLUE!

LOVE, Fukami

I think the vortex is a clear bright blue, it tastes like that slightly metallic taste of Genoa salami without the salami, and it smells crisp, a combination of mountain sky and the perfume "fresh linen". Hahahaha that was fun.

The Vortex tastes of Salami?!?!?!? I just love that Gaily!!! Right now mine tastes of a cookie that has been dunked in milk!!!

My vortex is in the past

Also this:

Myriads of colors and fragrances and forms in the Vortex... too many to count
    For me, it´s ALL in there...

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!
    I'll have what Elke's having----GLORIOUS !

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Hey guys for those that read my unhappy posts....last night i was truly in the vortex!!! I woke up giggly and laughing and smiling i have the giggles...

I just went outside for no reason just for fresh air and three really awesome and unexpected things happened to me. I wasn't even dressed nicely!
    I was just running up to the shops not expecting anything and wooooow! Amazing!!!! Also i got a phone call so i have things to do today too!
    Went to sleep late, woke up early....a little tired, a bit sick in stomach....but that's just me not being used to this high frequency....

The magic is here!!!!!!!!!!!

(seriously if you saw my life and what i was wearing this manifestation was truly amazing. I didn't even try!) Have to go, but I'll tell you later. Maybe more today. I won't try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also this makes me re-think many things as I was in a good mood but serious dressed i the worst clothes ever......I have looked much better than this, but luck was never this good. It needs to be videotapped that was too funny.