Thread: Lottery success stories

Lottery success stories

Hey! I'm new here, so how are you everyone?
    Anyway, for people who are planning to win the lottery in the near future, I thought I would inspire you, as well as myself, by pointing you to successful manifistation stories!

First thing first, though- the Abe Hicks links about winning the lottery (it's lottery 101)-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpocI8297kI
    (and then there's part two)

So an easy one that alot of people know is Cynthia Stafford. She talks alot about being positive. Her story is... amazing. Being completely broke, raising her brother's 5 childern, she decided to win the lottery. So she visualized every night- holding this huge check, buying that house (she also visited multi million mansions), doing this and that... She also meditated daily and made herself BELIEVE. She said that again and again- and I agree and believe her. We should learn from the best! He also wrote for a few weeks- again and again- 112 million... and, guess what? she bought a ticket when that was the jackpot... And, of course, won! I'm a big fan. I really want to follow her footsteps, her story really made me believe it was all possible.

There's also Helene Hadsell who won every contest she tried to win... including a house. Her story is amazing (but I don't want to spam!)- She is also known for working with Jose Silva, Being a big believer and generally, for me- being a positive person. Sounds alot like the Abe teachings, for me, anyway.

Anyway, I hope to update! Have a wonderful positive day, full of the manifistations you desire!
    With love, LOA
    Last edited by Hands in the Clay; 03-19-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Abe Teachings focus, please, and no outside links to non-official A-H vids, please. Just type in the title...Thank you! (See posting guidelines if you have questions).

Someone here won before 'Winnerineverysense' http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-ABE-teachings

Thanx so much for letting me know! Those success stories are so inspiring for me.

Hey, just wanted to share an interesting thread about the same subject:
    http://theabeforum.com/forum2/12319.html
    I found this post by Cara interesting:
    "When you want something very badly, and you are 'working' on manifesting it - you might as well take a break, because you are not in the vicinity of having it! Sounds unfair, but it is because everything that happens to you is a result of what you are first vibrating. So you can tell by the wanting, that you are not feeling as if you have it. In fact the degree of wanting something is the indidcator of how far away you are from having it. Wanting very much is uncomfortable. You are saying "I really really am missing this".

Your vibration doesn't have to contain "winning the lottery feeling" in order for you to win the lottery! It just needs to be free of enough resistance to allow abundance a path to you. So you could be having fun and allowing the lottery. That is why people frequently say: "But I just wasn't expecting it!" and what they mean is that they weren't noticing it was missing."

Nightengale212: "Another story I want to share is about a couple that lives several towns away from me that bought around 2 years ago the "2 million dollar" powerball ticket at a little store across the street from my sister's house. About 6 months after their win they came to see my boyfriend who is a kitchen designer to have a new kitchen designed for their house. My boyfriend who is a dedicated lottery ticket buyer asked this couple about their experience in winning this large sum of money. This couple relayed they had no special process aside from their weekly jaunts to buy their tickets which became a routine endeavor when they did their weekly grocery shopping. What they went onto to say which set off bells and whistles in my boyfriend's head was that they had that money spent in their heads long before they bought that winning ticket. They had big dreams of buying their children beautiful houses, going on exotic vacations, etc., and they were already joyful in their lives and abundant in their finances, so winning the lottery was just icing on the cake for them. For this couple their veritable fortune happened to come via winning the lottery because that was the best vibrational match to them, but it could have come via many other creative ways such as inheriting this sum of money from some long lost cousin, etc. They just thought and lived abundantly and allowed the Universe to deliver the goods in it's own way and time."

I manifested a lottery win of $1000 in May 2011 (deliberately, that is) and quite often if I decide to buy a ticket, I will win as long as I have been feeling great in the day or so leading up to it. So I know without doubt that it is entirely possible to manifest a lottery win.
    People who say it cannot be done are talking rubbish- either the LOA works or it doesn't. Personally I have never seen why the lottery should be any different from anything else someone wants to manifest. You provide the feelings of "having it now" and live in the vortex, and it will respond.

Quote Originally Posted by BelindaEmily79 View Post
    I manifested a lottery win of $1000 in May 2011 (deliberately, that is) and quite often if I decide to buy a ticket, I will win as long as I have been feeling great in the day or so leading up to it. So I know without doubt that it is entirely possible to manifest a lottery win.
    People who say it cannot be done are talking rubbish- either the LOA works or it doesn't. Personally I have never seen why the lottery should be any different from anything else someone wants to manifest. You provide the feelings of "having it now" and live in the vortex, and it will respond.
    This is so true... People all around us saying that it can't be done... People all over the internet who say the lottery is more or less the only exception for the law of attraction. That's a really good point- we get brainwashed with the wrong "thoughts material"...
    It's really good to know there are people like you who did it- and are talking about it! It motivates others and it really helps. I'm pretty sure you can win bigger amounts if you put your mind to it and BELIEVE. You can win the jackpot! other people did it and therefor so can you. So can I. So can anyone who puts his mind to it. Ask- and it is done!