Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PURPOSE AND INTENT OF THE ABE FORUM

PURPOSE AND INTENT OF THE ABE FORUM

This forum is for the discussion of the TEACHINGS OF ABRAHAM.

It keeps quite narrowly to the focus and intent with which it was launched.

--While the forum is an excellent place to learn about the Teachings of Abraham, we do assume that members who wish to post here have provided themselves at least a rudimentary understanding of the teachings by acquiring some of the materials offered by Abraham-Hicks.
    Find them at:
    http://www.Abraham-Hicks.com

And we expect that your new thread will discuss how you are ALREADY USING the teachings in your life. The Forum is not a hotline, nor is it an advice column.

It is worth giving your thread title a bit of thought, and also giving a little thought to how your post FEELS before you hit "send" or "reply". With that understanding, you can post here no matter where you are right now on the emotional guidance scale. After all, Abraham says: "Where you are is where you are"!. When in doubt as to whether a thread starter is appropriate, you can always PM me or David, Marc
    (Azeche) or Leslie, as many members already do. It is not necessary, but it is fine to do if you are wondering about that, or anything!

I think you will agree that adhering to these guidelines will help this forum maintain its difference and its special feeling.

David likes to say that the forum should feel just like an Abraham - Hicks Law of Attraction workshop. I know most of you have not yet attended a workshop in person, and it's our honor and pleasure to provide this space in which to feel, hopefully, some of the love and truth that abounds there. And it is our intention to keep the vibration of that alive in this little corner of cyberspace.

David and I and my co-moderators could not possibly personally acknowledge all of the appreciation you send us daily - here on the forum and by PM and email, but please know that it is more than mutual. The forum is what it is because, yes, of David's vision, but much more so because of the membership's daily and hourly bringing of joy and love to this space.

If you are new to the forum and have not yet posted, please read a bit first to get a feeling for the tenor of the conversation here. Then feel free to join in. We are blessed by your presence and your intentions.
    ::music
    With great Love,
    Jody

::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb

You should put one of those little "i"s on this so everyone gets to read it - you did such a lovely job of explaining the nature of the forum!

Lori

[align=center]Thank you, Jody. Well said.[/align]

[align=left]What does it feel like when you hit the send button? Does it have more energy of what I do want or what I don't want? TheAbe Forumis a collective of amazing people ::hugging [/align] [align=left]It FEELS GOOD. This is the best place on the internet to discuss Abraham in a forum. And Abraham is everywhere we are, just like Love and wisdom. When threads are started, keep that in mind, and be downstream in your intention for what you say and feel, and especially for your questions. I am sure if you do that only wonderful results and Lovewill return way beyond your expectations!![/align]

[align=center]::grapevine[/align]

::thumb::bow

Dear Jody,

that is a interesting question that you have raised and Jody a brilliant answer, you are so tuned tapped and turned - connected with your inner being (seem to always forget the sequence at the precise time that I need it - but you get what I mean)

Co-creation at its best.:allgood

Blessings Robyn

Thank you, Dear Jody and Dear David too, for the gentle reminder to stay within the boundries of what this forum was created to be.

You are both so very loved, and your wisdom and reminders FEEL GOOD. Thank you for looking out for us, for this forum, and for the teachings that we all desire.

You are the BEST.
    When I click the send button on this one, I know it will feel good. I'm sending LOVE and APPRECIATION an a great big THANK YOU for knowing when to real us all in.

Honored to be part of this,
    Carolaniheart

CarolSmile wrote:
    Thank you, Dear Jody and Dear David too, for the gentle reminder to stay within the boundries of what this forum was created to be.

You are both so very loved, and your wisdom and reminders FEEL GOOD. Thank you for looking out for us, for this forum, and for the teachings that we all desire.

You are the BEST.
    When I click the send button on this one, I know it will feel good. I'm sending LOVE and APPRECIATION an a great big THANK YOU for knowing when to real us all in.

Carolaniheart
    ::downstream

CarolSmile wrote:

You are the BEST.

Carolaniheart
    Dear David and Jody, ::bowme three

Your words are so sweet and true Carol,
    Blessings

Robyn

Jody ::huggingthank you for lovingly reminding us of the purpose of this forum. I had been wondering 'what do my post feel like?' and here is the answer!! Right on time....yay for LOA. And thank you for reminding to 'turn' our asking downstream, i think there is relief even in just asking that way...at least for me.

Much love to all

Naturally

Jody1 wrote:
    David likes to say that the forum should feel just like an Abraham - Hicks Art of Allowing workshop. I know most of you have not yet attended a workshop in person, and it's our honor and pleasure to provide this space in which to feel, hopefully, some of the love and truth that abounds there. And it is our intention to keep the vibration of that alive in this little corner of cyberspace.
    Love to you both!

Christine

Jody1 wrote:
    [color="darkred"][size="3"]
    * It is worth giving your thread title a bit of thought, and also giving a little thought to how your post FEELS before you hit "send" or "reply".

[color=blue]

I just read this thread again this week, and it has helped me so much! It made me so much more aware of my EGS while posting. How do I feel when I press "send"? that's so good!!!!!! I edited a post because of this idea, and I felt so much better afterwards!
    Thanks.
    Love
    L::rainbow