Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why bother to feel good NOW?

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar

Why bother to feel good NOW?

"Why bother to feel good NOW when my objective is to have a better FUTURE so I can feel good?"

This is such an awesome Abe segment that I'm reposting it here after having put it on another thread:

We see our work, our greatest value to you, as helping you to soothe your resistance and find relief, which means you’ve shifted your vibrational point of attraction. We adore helping you do that because we can see into your future and, as you sit here in this room and your vibration shifts, your future changes right before our eyes. And we celebrate with you, the joyous journey that you are upon. You can't get it wrong and you can't get it done. And the reason you can't get it wrong, is because you can't get it done. No matter where you’re standing, if it isn’t pleasing you, just remind yourself it's not done. And then take the oh-so-easy, very-short-time emotional journey and show yourself how you can put ease in your experience…NOW…RIGHT NOW…NOW… RIGHT NOW…NOW…RIGHT NOW and then watch what happens. All of your power is NOW! NOW! This is your point of attraction. NOW. Do you know that here you are and everything is actualizing around you NOW? So here you are in your NOW and everything is actualizing around your Now. So your future experience that you are going to walk into is actually lining up in response to your vibrational output NOW. Interesting, isn’t it? So as you are ornery and upset or in despair, your future experience is lining up in response to that right now.

So you say, But I have good reason! And we say who cares? But I have good reason to feel this way! We say it doesn’t matter! You’re still messing up your future experience! But Abraham, I know I'm right! This is the way that it is! I'm only speaking the truth! We say, we know and your future is going to be full of it!! (laughter) Your future is going to be full of more of this truth that you're feeling uncomfortable about NOW!

So get the picture of this…so here you are in your NOW. Your Now which is attracting to you all things. The Now which is your point of attraction and you're attracting to you now, you're attracting to you tomorrow, you're attracting to you a week from now, you're attracting to you a month from now. If you could see the vortex of things that are lining up for you in response to your Now emitting. So all of your power is NOW. Think about what you're doing to tomorrow when you feel good NOW. Think about what you're doing to the day after tomorrow while you're feeling good NOW. Can you imagine the resources that you allow to line up when you take the time to feel good NOW, when you get in synch with well-being NOW, you see? All of your power is NOW. It doesn't matter if you're thinking about the past or the future. Or observing something in your now, you're doing it NOW. You're emanating NOW; you're radiating NOW; you're creating NOW. Tomorrow never comes, have you noticed? Because when it gets here, it's TODAY! All of your power is NOW!

So, you've just got to decide that you're going to do the best that you can now to feel good and stop making excuses about why you don't feel good now by charting all of the statistics of reasons why you're justified in not feeling good. Who cares? It doesn't matter! You're right…you should feel bad! But feeling bad only makes tomorrow worse! You've got to feel good NOW! You've got to make up your mind that nothing is more important than how I feel NOW. Because NOW is everything. NOW is the whole enchilada. NOW is the power of me. Now, now, now, now, now, now, now, now, now! And if I practice NOW feeling good, there's a better chance that tomorrow I'm going to feel good, too. You might as well start somewhere and it might as well be NOW. Why not start improving your life now? Now. Now. Now.

But you've got to stop comparing what's happening to you and what's happening to anybody else. Because you don't know what they've been launching into their experience. You might meet someone who is thriving NOW and you might feel jealous that they are thriving NOW, and your jealousy about them thriving NOW will keep you from ever thriving as long as you feel jealous. You've got to feel appreciation! You've got to feel love! You've got to understand that well-being flows to everyone and you might as well start your flow NOW!

So you see someone who's thriving and you're not. Maybe it's with health, maybe it's with love, maybe it's with money. They are thriving abundantly and you're not. And your tendency is to criticize them or find fault with them or to feel inferior to them. All negative emotions, all squelching your well-being and all messing up your future experience. So instead you stop and you say, I don't like that he's doing better than I am doing (squelching). His father probably bought that for him (squelching). He probably knows people in power (squelching). Somehow, he's managed to get in vibrational alignment with what he wants (alignment). In other words, when you compare your resources now with someone else's, the only comparison that you could possibly be making is how in alignment they are with what they want and how in alignment you are with what you want. And that's the only justifiable equation that makes sense.

So here I am NOW, where all of my power is and I'm doing the best I can to feel the best I can right now. So I'm making the best use of now that I can. Why? To affect future experience? It will. But why really? Why do I want to affect future experience anyway? Because I think I will feel better in the future. So if I find something that feels better now, well that's a double bonus isn't it? Because not only have I positively affected my future experience, but I feel good NOW. And everything that anybody wants, whether it's a material object or a relationship or a pile of money, everything that everybody wants is because they believe in the having of it they will feel better NOW. So when you show yourself the power to align with good feelings NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of aligning with source NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of thriving NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of aligning with all of the resources of the universe NOW, you’ve shown yourself the power of positively affecting tomorrow and beyond NOW and you feel good NOW.

We think its worth going after. And if we were standing in your physical shoes we would announce to anyone around us: I’ve decided that I’m going to feel good now! And I love you dearly, but I'm not going to pay too much attention to the things that you say that don’t make me feel good. So if you find me ignoring you, it's not because I don’t love you, it's because you’re saying things that don't make me feel good. If you find me not wanting to go to those movies that don’t make me feel good, it isn't that I don’t want to spend time with you, it's that I care more about feeling good than anything else. Because I found out just recently that my feeling good NOW isn't just about NOW, it's about EVERYTHING! That right now I’m launching my whole entire future experience; everything that I believe in, everything that I am, depends upon how I feel right NOW! So excuse me if I do not join you in your criticism of this or that or the other. I'd rather look for something to praise.

And in time, you will activate that within you so much, that that will be the natural trend. Right now, we know it's sorta hard sometimes. People say to us, Abraham, feels like my thoughts are thinking me and we say, they’re not, you’re thinking them. But once you get one pretty well activated, it's gonna show up! So you gotta activate something else. So this is one last thing we want to say…it does not matter what IS, because what IS is a continuing, evolving thing. As you give your attention to What-Is, objectively, then everything that IS, just keeps showing up everywhere you go. If you give your attention to What-Is discriminately, by picking out the parts of it you like best, then everywhere you go, the parts of it you like best dominate your experience.

Abraham 10/9/04-A; Tarrytown, NY
    (can be heard on YouTube, "Feel Good Now - It's Important!")
    Last edited by Hands in the Clay; 09-09-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Thank you, HitC, for that quote!!!
    The "Power of Now", indeed!!

Yes, fantastic! I've been really practicing this a lot lately. When I catch myself with my mind going off on a tangent I bring myself back to my now moment and focus on NOW and feeling good.

Love it!

Love, love, LOVE this! Thanks for this thread, HitC. This is a great reminder and something I try to live by, and I must say it's working out rather well!

I remember this, it is beautiful. I also think Esther is really a perfect translator for Abraham. She has a nice voice, and is fun to watch and look at.

I am trying to explain this concept to a friend, that is in a worse situation than me. They explain to me, they will be happy AFTER they get a job, money, and a place to live that is more comfortable.

They tell me because they are poor, we can't hang out much, and they are stressed about being unemployed, and they don't like their house. They say when they fix all these things they will be happy, and then they will be a better friend.

Well I'm not that much better off than them. But I'm often feeling as good as I can now, making the best with the cards I have got.
    I try to tell them I'm also looking for work, and having a friend makes it more bearable. They don't understand the concept, eternally waiting for they future where they are happy.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Chansey, you accomplished a WONDERFUL shift and understanding!

HitC

Its SO easy, in the core. Im sure, our grandchildren will be amazed how we could NOT get it for so long
    And we are all doing SUCH AN AMAZING job, to shift this paradigm!!!

So GOOD. What are you focusing on NOW?

It has helped me so much lately, when I find myself ruminating over a problem, to just say, what can I do about this RIGHT NOW? And if there is some inspired action to take , I do, but most of the time, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THE THING THAT IS BOTHERING ME. Nothing. So I LET IT GO.
    I reach, reach, reach for thoughts and actions that are soothing, stuff that feels good, ideas that uplift me. I find it easier and easier to CHOOSE what I want to fill my head (my point of attraction) with...

This is the "work" - CHOOSING what to think about (or, less often, to do) RIGHT NOW.

Thank you HITC for the powerful replay of this important concept!!
    -C

I guess the ability and ease to feel good now is also a function of how much one *knows* his power. As we come to deliberate creation with a lot of - or some - powerlessness in the system: the memory is still vivid. For a long time all power we had was to get cranky.
    But the bounce needs be taken! and the earlier the better

great post! thanks HITC!

Quote Originally Posted by night View Post
    I guess the ability and ease to feel good now is also a function of how much one *knows* his power. As we come to deliberate creation with a lot of - or some - powerlessness in the system: the memory is still vivid. For a long time all power we had was to get cranky.
    But the bounce needs be taken! and the earlier the better
    I think it's OK to feel cranky or angry or sad or whatever--the more passionately and expressively the better, I say! "You are where you are, and where you are is just fine."
    But the quicker we can remember that we want to FEEL GOOD or FEEL BETTER (rather than continuing to worry or striving to solve an unsolvable problem), the faster we can take that bounce.

I do think it's OK to be pissed, or angry or frustrated. It only becomes a habit if we forget what we REALLY want (ease, flow, love, pleasure, creativity). What we really want is the essence, the feeling-place--the GRID. And WE have to set it--because if we let outer events dictate whether or not we're happy, then we're doomed.

-C