Thread: Abraham choosing the people for the hot seat, question.

Abraham choosing the people for the hot seat, question.

I've heard Abraham say they choose people for the hot seat that are the brightest light, which I guess they are the most aligned at the time.

But a lot of the time I've noticed that some people in the hot seat can be very low on the EGS.

The depressed guy that refused to take his hat of comes to mind.
    And listening to the last workshop I purchased from earlier this year more than half seemed to be vibrating quite low from what they and Abraham mentioned.

Any clarification on this will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

I am thinking it is not the TYPE of emotion....it's the greatest desire to get into THAT hotseat, they are READY for they answers to be answered, stronger than others in the room, and are putting out those vibes to Abraham.

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    I am thinking it is not the TYPE of emotion....it's the greatest desire to get into THAT hotseat, they are READY for they answers to be answered, stronger than others in the room, and are putting out those vibes to Abraham.
    Yes, but we also get some into the hot seat and they don't have any questions?
    Or they get kicked out of the hot seat very quickly.

There are a number of things going on. First, it could be that the person is in the vibrational place where they're in alignment with their desire (or pretty close), so they light up for Abraham. That's what happens when you have someone who may not have a question but just want to prove to themselves that they can get in the hot seat. Second, you'll have someone who's desire is so strong that that it overwhelms their resistance and they light up. That's what happened with the depressed person who didn't want to show his face. Finally, the other thing to keep in mind that the desires of the people in the audience also comes into play -- Abraham is also choosing in a way that helps satisfy those who aren't in the hot seat, so there are people who are asking questions that are somehow related to what is going on in the hot seat.

Thank you Joan and Marc for sharing your wisdom.

Im thinking of going to the Woodland Hills Seminar in July and would like to know if they ever sell out or can I just buy my ticket at the door?

Search, Abraham-Hicks....choose the one that says "It all started here", to their website, then click workshops and cruises, and it should show all of them. Choose and buy. Ta-Daaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by RichOne View Post
    Im thinking of going to the Woodland Hills Seminar in July and would like to know if they ever sell out or can I just buy my ticket at the door?
    LA is very popular. Now that all the workshops aren't live streamed there may be a chance this one would sell out. If I were you I would call or email the AH office a week or two before and see how many seats are left.