Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970

Thread: August Book Study - "The Astonishing Power of Emotions"

Alatįriėl
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty A View Post
    "Pure Positive Energy animals in the wild will run from a human who approaches, not because they fear you, but because you do not feel good to them"... ouch this hurts lol
    Yes. Ouch. That's what I thought too.

oms....I just posted on the Welcome Thread....and put up a wild animal with the words, Pure Positive Energy.....freaking amazing...how that happens

"As you look at the range of willingness, abilities, and personalities of your employees, and as you will fixate upon the things you like best from the mix, the Universe will deliver more like that to you. If you focus upon what needs to be changed, the Universe will deliver more like that to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Betty A View Post
    Hello dear like minded friends, how have you been?

I found a passage in the book of APOE that I think goes really well with the example of the day:
    "If your happiness depends upon changes that others make, then you will never be happy, for there will always be a need for more poeple to make more changes." p. 116

bumping these two good quotes that are on the page for working with other ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Alatįriėl View Post
    "You must find thoughts that are pleasing to you rather than asking your employees to behave in ways that please you. Regardless of what they are actually doing, you must find a way to be pleased."

and this one too. I love to introduce new ideas to the group, rather than making anothers' idea "wrong"