Thread: An exciting turn from feeling bad to relief!!!

An exciting turn from feeling bad to relief!!!

I have been feeling really low and out of alignment for a couple of hours - to the point where I actually started crying while lying in bed. But then I though "f-ck it. I'll go out in the kitchen and have a tasty snack. That will distract me." And as I went out into the kitchen I heard a vibrating sound from my bag that was lying on the kitchen floor - it was my work phone. I answered and it was a student who wanted help because her teacher had given her an assignment that she just could not understand how to solve. She had been given my number from a friend who had recommended me - it was so much fun to help her!!!! I listened to her expressing the assignment and directly I explained back to her in three simple steps how to write the essay. She understood it right away! The relief she expressed was so sweet! But most importantly I got distracted from my low vibration and I felt relief too!!!! Now I feel really at ease. Such a wonderful way to be distracted into relief! If I had not made the decision to go out into the kitchen right in that moment I would have missed the call. Wonderful how relief can be found in all kinds of ways when you give up the struggle of trying to make it feel better! ♡♡♡

astounding what a little distraction can do

Squirrel!!! I knew i could count on you Joan! Look Squirrel!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post

astounding what a little distraction can do

Great thread. Thank you..Squirrel!!
    Quote Originally Posted by candelonia View Post
    I have been feeling really low and out of alignment for a couple of hours - to the point where I actually started crying while lying in bed. But then I though "f-ck it. I'll go out in the kitchen and have a tasty snack. That will distract me." And as I went out into the kitchen I heard a vibrating sound from my bag that was lying on the kitchen floor - it was my work phone. I answered and it was a student who wanted help because her teacher had given her an assignment that she just could not understand how to solve. She had been given my number from a friend who had recommended me - it was so much fun to help her!!!! I listened to her expressing the assignment and directly I explained back to her in three simple steps how to write the essay. She understood it right away! The relief she expressed was so sweet! But most importantly I got distracted from my low vibration and I felt relief too!!!! Now I feel really at ease. Such a wonderful way to be distracted into relief! If I had not made the decision to go out into the kitchen right in that moment I would have missed the call. Wonderful how relief can be found in all kinds of ways when you give up the struggle of trying to make it feel better! ♡♡♡

Great story thanks for sharing, it is amazing how quickly it can turn around - I love it