Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Scripting Process

Wink The Scripting Process

Hello All,
    I wanted to seek more clarity on the scripting process. Is the process to write out how you want things to be or turn out? Even if from my now perspective I don't see how that can happen (well i am starting too -which is good!).

Any clarity would be great!

Thanks!
    Marc

The "How" isn't your job anyways.

But you do know if you want it to be done "effortlessly" or "miraculously" or "with perfect timing" etc.

The purpose of Scripting is not to create "it," because it's already done and in greater detail than you most likely can recall. The purpose of Scripting is to get you in "the feeling place" of "it."

(Oh, and in case you're asking, I love the Scripting Process. One man's opinion.)

Yes, it is a process for that. Be grateful for the emotional guidance you received in the form of disbelief. You know that you must believe it before you can experience....so what about building up your belief first? You could go general and make it generally feel believable, or just amplify the power of LOA, or your worthiness, or you could do a focus wheel....there are many ways to construct new beliefs, so just do one.

I adore the scripting process too btw, it is one of my top favorites!

Banned
    Okay men, care to share the specifics of how you do this? Eagerly waiting WB s reply...hint hint. You too creyk if you feel inspired.

I used it to get into a feeling place....describing how I wanted to feel about any subject in mind

I found this amusing....

Getting HAPPY anyway I could by writing it out

Love it joan! Lol
    Last edited by WellBeing; 03-14-2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Removed Tapatalk promotional signature

ROFL. Love that, Joan!

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    Okay men, care to share the specifics of how you do this? Eagerly waiting WB s reply...hint hint. You too creyk if you feel inspired.
    Oh, sorry, Evey, it's a simple Process so I didn't want to bore you all.

Me, I just imagine that I'm having a cocktail with a dear friend in a place where we can linger ('cuz you know how I can go on) and get loud and then write my telling them about this wonderful thing that's happened. Something like this (Pointers at the end if you want to skip down):

Friend: Man, I've gone on and on for like 3 rounds here. I didn't mean to monopolise the conversation. What's new with you?

Me: No, no, it's cool. I loved hearing all about that. That's so great and I love hearing in such detail why you're as happy as you are. I mean, the happiness is just flooding out of you.

And I've got done great news too... I've got a new job!

Friend: You do? I didn't even know you were looking for one!

Me: Well, I wasn't exactly looking for one. It just sort of happened.... You know how I've been feeling underutilized and wanting more freedom and stuff?--

Friend: Oh, yeah. I thought that was just a hissy-fit 'cuz I just heard about that one time a few weeks ago and nothing since.

Me: That's 'cuz I'd been doing my Abe stuff--Don't roll your eyes like that! And don't get me started about your imaginary friend [jokingly]--

Anyway, so I was getting Aligned with all the things I wanted in my next job and then I was just having brunch at NOPA--we should go back there sometime soon; we had such a fun time last time [Friend agrees].... Anyways, I was chatting with Laurence (he's the chef who owns it with his wife, Allie, remember?) and he asked me how things were going and I just casually mentioned that I was getting ready for new adventures.

So--with no promises (You know what a diplomat he is)--he suggested I give his friend a call and have me his number. And I thought, "What the hell...?[shrugging] I'm just collecting data. Why not?" So I called him the next day and the following day I was in their offices, meeting with the whole crowd!

I wasn't prepared for an interview or anything but they were all so cool and friendly and interesting that it really want like an interview at all. It was just like meeting a whole bunch of new friends! Such diverse interests and all professionals; it'll be so nice working with adults again... and part of a team; I really missed that and I'm so excited to be part of this team. You can tell that they all respect one another, that they instinctively pull together with one another....
    I'm on a roll here and could easily keep going, but I think you get the gist. This was a real-life example.

A couple of points for Marc (and anyone rise who might be interested):

--I write this from the vantage point of the creation has been realised in my what-is. It's Done.

--I write only about what's going right. (Yeah, I know that's obvious but when I need to warm myself up--like I did above--from a bouncing-off point that isn't so great, I don't dwell but keep it General.)

--I paid attention to my vibe as I wrote this. The goal was to reach for that Enthusiasm I'll feel when I realise my next step on my path. Any dip in my vibe warns me of when I BS'ing myself, when I'm "pushing against," or reaching too far/Happy-Face-Stickering.

--I got specific where it felt good and believable (that bit about Laurence) and kept it General where I didn't know how it's going to play out. (Notice I didn't mention what the job was. I know components of what I want and milked them [in my continued version] but was vague about the company and industry.)

--When there are multiple options ahead of me (like the industry, in the example above), I'll try them on for "vibrational size" in different Scripts. IOW, I might run with--say--the food industry in this Script (if it doesn't cause my vibe to dip) and the next Script I might try the software industry. I personally don't mix them up in the same Script; it messes with my flow. Eventually, I'll notice that some options goose my vibe higher than other options and those "lesser-vibing" options get practised less.

I hope that's been helpful. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Banned
    Oh my gosh! That was so perfect, thank you, wellbeing!!!!

just what I needed...really generous!

Glad it was helpful, Evey!

As I've said before, I love it because it's a technique that comes naturally to me and I can do it anywhere, even "on the fly."

Banned
    WB, you are one of the most generous, kind, uplifting men I know. We here at the forum are lucky to have you. David is lucky to have you. You contribute so much to this community and its such quality stuff. I don't know if anyone has thanked you or if the mods or David have acknowledged you, doesn't matter, just wanted to shower appreciation your way.