Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Scripting Process

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    ROFL. Love that, Joan!

Oh, sorry, Evey, it's a simple Process so I didn't want to bore you all.

Me, I just imagine that I'm having a cocktail with a dear friend in a place where we can linger ('cuz you know how I can go on) and get loud and then write my telling them about this wonderful thing that's happened. Something like this (Pointers at the end if you want to skip down):

I'm on a roll here and could easily keep going, but I think you get the gist. This was a real-life example.

A couple of points for Marc (and anyone rise who might be interested):

--I write this from the vantage point of the creation has been realised in my what-is. It's Done.

--I write only about what's going right. (Yeah, I know that's obvious but when I need to warm myself up--like I did above--from a bouncing-off point that isn't so great, I don't dwell but keep it General.)

--I paid attention to my vibe as I wrote this. The goal was to reach for that Enthusiasm I'll feel when I realise my next step on my path. Any dip in my vibe warns me of when I BS'ing myself, when I'm "pushing against," or reaching too far/Happy-Face-Stickering.

--I got specific where it felt good and believable (that bit about Laurence) and kept it General where I didn't know how it's going to play out. (Notice I didn't mention what the job was. I know components of what I want and milked them [in my continued version] but was vague about the company and industry.)

--When there are multiple options ahead of me (like the industry, in the example above), I'll try them on for "vibrational size" in different Scripts. IOW, I might run with--say--the food industry in this Script (if it doesn't cause my vibe to dip) and the next Script I might try the software industry. I personally don't mix them up in the same Script; it messes with my flow. Eventually, I'll notice that some options goose my vibe higher than other options and those "lesser-vibing" options get practised less.

I hope that's been helpful. I'd be happy to answer any questions.
    Super-helpful, TY WB! I always seemed to have some resistance to scripting, myself. I think it has to do with feeling like I'm trying to fill in my own grid or that if it doesn't work out the way I write it that I would lose faith (which just shows I'm approaching it with little faith). However, your example shows me that I was putting too much emphasis on the specifics.

Thanks again!

How long should the scripting process take usually?

For as long as you want?

Because for me, I run out of things to write after a couple of minutes, I just keep repeating the same things again and again.

TheBrightestDay! I love your name- my email actually has the phrase betterbrighterbestdays

back to your question - script as long as it feels good. I've found that certain phrases in my imagined story really make me feel good so I include them in any script because they produce a powerful good feeling within me. Lately I focus on how I want the scene to feel before I reach for specifics. I enjoy any scene that makes me feel welcomed, celebrated, successful, on top of the world, laughter. I think the scripting process is fun & this thread inspires me to explore it further. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightestDay View Post
    How long should the scripting process take usually?

For as long as you want?

Because for me, I run out of things to write after a couple of minutes, I just keep repeating the same things again and again.

Brightest, there will be some inevitable repetition because you're not changing up what you want moment-to-moment, but the goal is to feel good with the story you're telling.

If your repeating has the felling of "just going through the motions," then you could increase your vibrational leverage from the Process by examining the different ways you could enjoy your thing. For example, let's say the subject of your Script is a new car and you find yourself repeating things like the make and model number and the colour, etc. Take that car out for a spin. Where are you going to go? To the beach? But you're not only ever going to go to the beach, so maybe next time drive it to work in your Script, etc.

Another way to boost the vibration of your Script is to take each element of your Script and ask yourself, "what do you like about it?" and "how does it [that element] make you feel?" and "why does it make you feel that way?" In our car example, what's the interior like? Why? How does it feel? Why does you feel that way in that interior? etc. How about the roof? Or colour? etc.

Oh, and, yes--as with all Abe Processes--do them for as long as and as often as they feel good.

ah! I'm a great fan of Paul too!!!!

Paul, thank you for sharing your scripting process--that is so great!!

Scripting is most powerful when ..... well... scripting it! But it can also be done in the heart/mind... it can be done before bed, where it is especially powerful... anything concentrated upon, before bed, is potent. How about your ideal day? How about re-writing your day, as you wish? How about re-writing your past? How about feeling the way you want to feel, no matter the time? How about knowing the future is NOW? How about getting the juice from your wanted manifestations, NOW? Extracting the Emotion..... NOW? How about knowing, you get the juice, and then your cup runneth over with it? I want to write now! Right now! Haha!

Wow, the Leading Edge of the Leading Edge! I'm touched. Thank you all.
    ha ha, I laughed SO much!! the leading edge of the leading edge
    thank you WellBeing for your great sense of humour and your process, so very helpful, and delicious
    I love scripting too
    and I so love coming here to read and enjoy and laugh, ~ laugh, laugh, laugh ~ and smile
    thank you!
    I get totally in the vortex just visiting this forum and basking in the threads that I attract
    thank you

Oh, and, yes--as with all Abe Processes--do them for as long as and as often as they feel good.
    I'll join in on the appreciation for WB