Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Scripting Process

Hi Everyone! Quick question about scripting -- actually first I'll explain what I do now.

So I wake up then meditate to get myself at pure alignment. Then I'll do a RoA (written). Then sometime during the day I'll meditate again. Then before sleeping, I'll do a RoA (written) again - this time appreciating the day that's been. I also know how to script - generally I tend to leave out the specifics and instead focus a lot more on the feeling.

My only question is, when, and how often (if) do you regurgitate the same script? So let's say I write a script right after doing my RoA before sleeping. I'm ITV, and feeling great, and now I'm scripting. Do you read that script often again? Or do you just let it be? And another thing, do you put a where and when in the script? So for example, if I wanted to lose 50 pounds, would you go:

"It all started when I started that workout program. About halfway in between, I could see a difference! So could everyone else! I had lost so much weight! By the looks of it at least 20 pounds! I feel great! I feel fantastic! I love my body now!"

OR

"Oh I lost 50 pounds and I love myself! I feel great! I feel amazing!" -- Notice in this one no time specified

And as for the rest of the day, just feel good and allow the scripting to work.

So, what I'm going to suggest here is that you might want to do a Script about your confidence in your emotional guidance, because the answer to this question that you attracted yesterday in that other thread has not changed nor will it change.

It's all right that you don't accept the answer that you had attracted. After all, "words don't teach; only personal life experiences teach."--Abraham

It's important for us to remember that the ONLY thing that any of the Processes (such as Scripting) can do is to help us feel better. That's it. Scripting (or any other Abraham Process) was not intended as something we do in order to produce our stuff. Scripting has NO power to reduce your poundage. This isn't Hogwart's.

So, when you look at your question from this perspective, you can see how there would be no set number of times to repeat (or revise) a previous Script, because ALL a Script can do is to help us feel better.

What will feel better to you will be different from what will feel better to me. Not only that but what will produce relief for you now on this topic could well be different for you later (or before) on the same topic or could well be different for you on a different topic altogether.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:16 PM. Reason: Formatting

Thank you! And yes I'll do a few FW on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy View Post
    Thank you! And yes I'll do a few FW on it.
    Cool. Whilst we're talking about this, can you see how this is similar to your habit of measuring yourself that you'd mentioned in your first thread with us? That, too, is all right.

In the process of all of this, you're learning some important things. You're learning that you (like almost everyone else) have a habit of attending to your emotional discomfort with action (measuring yourself, opening thread here, etc.). It's all right that you do so. After all, you cannot get it wrong.

But you have an opportunity to pay attention to your experience and see what we mean when we tell you that your action doesn't help what is a vibrational "problem." As you live this and do this here, you can start to be more aware of that ineffective tendency elsewhere in your life (where it's less likely that someone will climb your tree about it) and then start to play (operative word) with other approaches.

You're also learning that you're still focusing on the conditions (particularly in the examples you've offered). That, too, is understandable. After all, when you had been focusing in one style for almost all of your life (particularly when almost all the world focuses similarly on conditions) it's unlikely that you will instantly do this "unconditional" focus that's radically different from what seems "normal" to you, no matter what Abraham or we recommend.

But you can start to become more aware of when and how you are doing this thing that you (hopefully) prefer to do differently. As you become more aware, then you can start to the factors which make it easy for you to do this thing that you (hopefully) prefer to do differently. Then you can start to play with all that, too.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:32 PM. Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Cool. Whilst we're talking about this, can you see how this is similar to your habit of measuring yourself that you'd mentioned in your first thread with us? That, too, is all right.

In the process of all of this, you're learning some important things. You're learning that you (like almost everyone else) have a habit of attending to your emotional discomfort with action (measuring yourself, opening thread here, etc.). It's all right that you do so. After all, you cannot get it wrong.

But you have an opportunity to pay attention to your experience and see what we mean when we tell you that your action doesn't help what is a vibrational "problem." As you live this and do this here, you can start to be more aware of that ineffective tendency elsewhere in your life (where it's less likely that someone will climb your tree about it) and then start to play (operative word) with other approaches.

You're also learning that you're still focusing on the conditions (particularly in the examples you've offered). That, too, is understandable. After all, when you had been focusing in one style for almost all of your life (particularly when almost all the world focuses similarly on conditions) it's unlikely that you will instantly do this "unconditional" focus that's radically different from what seems "normal" to you, no matter what Abraham or we recommend.

But you can start to become more aware of when and how you are doing this thing that you (hopefully) prefer to do differently. As you become more aware, then you can start to the factors which make it easy for you to do this thing that you (hopefully) prefer to do differently. Then you can start to play with all that, too.
    I think I have a better understanding now. Whenever I feel the need to take score, I tell myself that what is - is the past, and I don't need to take score of the past. What I really am is really tall, and I just know it - it's what the present is and what I am aligned with.

So whenever there's too much attention on what is, I'll go : This isn't me, this doesn't feel good. But hey, I did this! I recognized when my vibration dropped! Now I feel better. I want to feel good. I want to feel good. (I'll say this a few more times, and I'll get thoughts to feel good, or I'll go on a RoA).

This is what I did when I grew before, in regards to what is. I convinced myself that any score i'd be taking was taking score of the past. I understood that the vibrational reality, or the present, of what I am practicing too is a reality, and the only score I can take in regarding to that is my emotional score. So I now understand that the only score I need to keep is the vibrational score, which is the emotional score.

Haha, funny story actually. The first time I did this -- just yesterday actually- a license plate on a car that drove buy said "Good one." I guess the Universe and me are finally on thinking on the same level.
    Last edited by TheBigGuy; 1 Week Ago at 10:43 AM. Reason: Little success story