Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Attracting Study & Academic Success

Attracting Academic Success

Attracting Academic Success

There a few of us who are currently studying and I thought it would be a great idea to band our energies together and to officially begin a group where we pool our collective focus and vibrational increase our radiation on the subject of academic success and brilliance. If I'm not mistaken Abraham (or was it Esther) who said that meditating together is more powerful than just alone, or something like that, the exact quote evades me. But really, same principle.

To replicate what I wrote earlier in another thread:

Set clear intentions of the desired result.

Appreciate everything. From the pen you hold to paper on which your write. From your interactions with the teacher(s) to the interactions with your classmates.

Relax about the actual academics, enjoy the process of studying. You could possibly look at studying as a valuable break from the responsibilities of your business, where your teacher is there to take care of any problem... you just have to show up and bask in the knowledge that flows through the lectures.

Don't devote too much time analysing the thoughts you have. If negative, throw them away. If positive, enjoy them and use them as the fuel for your study sessions. But don't sit around idly thinking about stuff. The key, in my own experience, is to feel good about whatever it is you're doing and to be confident about your own abilities. If you're in a state of positivity, that confidence will come automatically, and with that confidence would come a belief that to do well is your correct path... as the only true path is the one that makes you happy. And nothing is better, in the traditional set-up, than doing well in one's academic course.

And if you start having doubts, know that I have actually applied this stuff:
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?29911-Advice-for-a-student-on-LOA

Resources that will help:
    Go General
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?25617-Abraham-demonstrates-quot-Go-General-quot &
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?23518-DECONSTRUCTION-RECONSTRUCTION.-General-to-Specific.-Negative-to-Positive.-%29
    EGS Charts –
    http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?21056-The-Charts-of-Deliberate-Creation
    Insightful post by HiTC: http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.php?29911-Advice-for-a-student-on-LOA&p=571868&viewfull=1#post571868

Some relevant quotes would be mighty helpful.
    Last edited by wisdom; 09-16-2013 at 03:21 AM.

Right now, I'm in a very comfortable place as far as studies are concerned. For my class later today, all I can say is that let is be a moment for my abilities to positively shine and for ease in immersing myself in the learning process.

But one thing I am particularly grateful for: Out of my small class, I was the only one who hadn't taken the course before, and the others had... but in a test... I scored the highest... like I got 80% and the others were in the 50-60% range... I really again remember just thinking about ABE when I was doing that test. I've done the study... now relax and do your best... then forget. Et voila. So yay! So really, since it has once it can only keep happening again, simply through a careful calibration of the thoughts and energies. Anyone else got stories of LOA and the academic realm?

I intend TO ENJOY STUDIES. The idea behind studying is not just to pass exams but to enjoy the process of learning. I enjoy commitment to a meaningful goal. If I manage to stay commited I'll manage to achieve a long-held dream. Life will be good again. I'll go out and work. There will be a movement in my life that I always craved. I know that my personal, unique desires have been answered and I love knowing that I created them. I love feeling the ideas and inspirations that strike me. I love knowing that I can get back on track whenever I lose momentum. I absolutely love and adore taking inspired action and staying busy in something constructive, in the realisation of a personal goal. I love perfection in what I do.

Simi_0808: That's wonderful and brilliant. I love the perfection too... <3

Wisdom, that's an excellent story. Even I had a similar experience when I was appearing for my Sanskrit (Board) exam. I was just fooling around the day before the exam and studied a little only at night. And I got 97/100! I was the topper in Sanskrit in my school! It was just because of my belief that Sanskrit is easy for me :-)

Confident
    Focused
    Successful
    Abundant
    Flexible
    Fun
    Enriching
    Inspired
    Clarity

^what I want I current studying experience to be like ^

Dear Universal Manager,
    I know that there are many wonderful things in my life, in fact to such a point where in the past week I became ungrateful, and the negative experience has only made me realise that appreciation and being grateful is key. I appreciate the contrasting experience which has allowed me to understand the boundaries of my bliss. It helped me understand what it exactly is I want, and for that, I am grateful – even though it was strange and discomforting as it happened – I take away a lesson and an understanding. For both of those I am immensely grateful.

Now, straight onto business, as per the deal we had last time round, I would like the exam papers to be easy for me and for me to pass exceedingly well. I loved how easy you made the previous papers and I know that great ease is there for those who relax.

Thank you.

Things to feel grateful for:
    • I am good in English
    • I am intelligent
    • I produce original answers
    • I write answers that are succinct, to the point and clear in meaning
    • The subjects at hand are easy for me
    • Music
    • I am studying on my own terms
    • The internet

Banned
    Thanks for opening this thread Wisdom! Great tips so far guys.

I'm starting uni soon and I'll add some inspiring content!

Specifically Negative
    Intention: Concentration when i study

The moment i sit down to study my mind wonders to everything else but studies
    I am not able to concentrate even for a while
    and then i end up doing something else. All this delays work and adds to tension as the amount of time I have is less.
    because of which i am not able to enjoy anything else that i am doing

Generally Negative
    intention: concentration when i study
    i feel mad at myself
    makes me frustrated and annoys me to the core
    gives me a headache at times

Generally Positive
    Intention: concentration when i study
    okay. i still am able to work a little during the day. And i am grateful for every second i have worked with 100% clarity and concentration at any point of time in life
    look i have also started meditating. it is building my concentration each day and every day.
    i had started studying fairly well a few months back..if i can do it then i will be able to do it again.
    this is just a phase and this shall too pass.

Specifically Positive
    intention: concentration when i study

I love what i am doing.. this is my passion and i get kicks when i see people doing the same thing
    i am in the right direction
    i am able to concentrate with 100% clarity and produce excellent results in half the time.
    i am into the vortex when i am studying. and i love every bit of it
    i am enjoying the process of study. the process is my journey
    IN THE VORTEX 100% CLARITY AND CONCENTRATION

Thanks wisdom for opening this thread. Things you shared in your first post were useful.

looking forward for more interesting posts for everyone.

Thanks wisdom for opening this thread. Things you shared in your first post were useful.

The pleasure is all mine. The stuff in the first post is really helpful... and quite practical also... which what I adore about those particular things. They genuinely work.

On another note, I would recommend watching "From Grief to Joy" which I did yesterday and "Episode XII: Getting into the Vortex Disc 1" I did that last night and my entire vibration shifted and a week long negative spell was eradicated. Confidence infusion at its best. I didn't even pay attention I just surfed the internet and let the subconscious mind hear it and voila in the vortex. Today was very good and the class went by excellently.

I'll add my positive vibes to our collective success tomorrow.