Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Attracting Study & Academic Success

Hello everyone! Wisdom, I was recently notified of your recent contribution to the forum and it was inspiring as always

On days of examinations and even day to day recitation (socratic method) I like to use words like
    Ease
    Knowing
    Letting go
    Trust
    Calm
    Peace

I also like reminding myself of certain truths like:
    It's done! The universe has mapped it out for me and honestly the only thing I have to do is to feel great and to show up haha
    Things are always ALWAYS working out for me
    I have all the answers!
    I do this thing before exams, I pretend to press a button on my heart and I imagine activating my inner being and I just let IB do the work for me

And when I'm feeling especially frisky I imagine myself walking out of the classroom and walking to my car and just feeling so great about my exams or I imagine opening my online account for school and seeing my grades and getting all giddy and excited cause I did so well (not that my inner being is surprised *wink wink*)

If you're ever feeling slightly off I would highly recommend dancing and singing. I have Taylor Swift on repeat daily! My neighbors must think I'm a silly lady

Sending love and light your way!
    Mulan

I appreciate the clarity that continues to flow towards me.

I am so grateful for the bounty of wisdom and easy access to the teachings of Abraham, and other such valued teachers, who enter my living experience.
    I am so grateful for the ability to realise that my being transcends my emotions. I am more than what I feel. I am grateful for the ability to understand rationally the boundless wealth that flows through the spirit of my being. I am so grateful for the focus I have on my feelings. I am so grateful for the ever increasing and broadening horizon in my life.
    I am grateful for the ability to find better feeling thoughts.
    I am grateful for the peace in my experience. I am happy with the safety of my life. I am happy for the emotional support in my life. I am happy for the control I have over my experience.

Even though the emotions I feel right now are conflicted, I am grateful for them. Even though the feeling right now is not as good as I would like to feel, I am at peace with the contrast because it helps me refine my desire. It helps me refine my vibration. I know that better feeling thoughts are just around the corner. Negative feelings are negative only in the short term. Negative feelings help in realizing the goodness of the world. One needs to only look. I believe that better things are coming at me even though the contrast at the moment is not making me feel like it. But I know better.

I am grateful for the clarity that continues to flow my way.

You canīt find clear positive thoughts regarding the issue you wished for success. You donīt dare/wish to go reach too far- neither into positiv nor negative thoughts. You feel dissatisfied.
    = Boredom

MOVED UP FROM

You donīt trust in your ability to succeed or good luck in this issue anymore. You feel sad. The yearning might even feel sweet, as the undeniable connection between you and what you wish for.
    = Disappointment, Doubt

BTW an update. Passed first year of my Law course. Hit my target in 2 out of 4 courses. But not too upset about the other two since I know what went wrong. Plus, it might be brilliant but this balanced result will certainly push me to do better in my next year. Quite honestly, the first year doesn't matter as much as the second and third years... so I am grateful that I could learn valuable lessons without having the pressure of achievement on my head.

I am grateful for the internet. It connects me to so many wonderful and fun things.
    I am grateful for the ease with which I study law. The act of studying is so fun when one reorients ones focus on it.
    I am grateful for the good textbooks that flow into my experience. They are easy to read and understand. Their format is so reader friendly. I love it.
    I am grateful for the fact that I got a bargain vis a vis the books.
    I am grateful that I can purchase the further reading materials and have them within a few days.
    I am grateful for the ease with which my routine is working in my favour.
    I am grateful for the comfort of my bed.
    I am in love with the pillows that I have. So soft and yet so good at supporting my back and neck.
    I am grateful for the computer through which I connect with ABEFORUM and other such wonderful positive people, things, and experiences.
    I am grateful for the ease which I feel in this moment.

Dear Universe,
    I write to you today to thank you for everything you do for me. Our collective creative power helps both of us expand in ways that are mutually rewarding. I feel blessed to be mindful of the fact that I am in constant contact with the awesome forces of the universe. I am grateful that I have an opportunity to tell you that. Thank you.

INTENTION:
    - Academic brilliance and success in my second year of Law School

Specifically negative

- It is so hard to do everything myself.
    - The teachers are so uninspiring. They are boring and don't know how to connect with the student.
    - The apathy that I am feeling. It is so unlike me. I am a good student why is this happening?
    - The work load can be intimidating and boring. So much to read!!!!
    - I feel lonely. My old group is excluding me. The dynamics are strange this year.
    - The thrill is gone. I am not getting the kind of fun I used to.
    - The courses are dry and boring - hard and complex.

generally negative
    -Academic brilliance and success in my second year of Law School

- I don't like feeling the effort.
    - I hate that I am not feeling in control.
    - I hate the loneliness.
    - I don't like feeling the lack of momentum
    - I don't like anxiety.
    - I don't like the fact I am not feeling like myself.
    - I don't like the peanut gallery

generally positive + new GRID
    - - Academic brilliance and success in my second year of Law School
    - I am recognized as the smartest person in the class.
    - I have always found creative solutions to my problems.
    - I believe in independent solutions
    - I know that I can do it.
    - I feel focused intellectually.
    - I know that I have all the opportunities to feel the way I want to feel
    - I believe in myself and my capabilities.
    - I do find law fun.
    - Self-learning is always the best way for a richer and deeper way to engage with new things.
    - I am my own master.
    - I am a beautiful co-creator.
    - I know what I want.
    - I have done it once. I can do it again.
    - Focused energy can be solid. It builds momentum.
    - I like that I am different from the peanut gallery.
    - I love how I can ignore the peanut gallery.
    - I love that I am vibrating a frequency of health and radiance
    - I love that I am my own master.

GRID
    ENERGETIC
    VIVACIOUS
    CLARITY
    INTELLIGENT
    FOCUS
    BRILLIANCE
    SUCCESS
    HAPPINESS
    JOY
    RELAXATION
    DELICIOUS
    ABUNDANCE
    COMFORT
    SMILES
    LAUGHTER
    HEALTHY
    VIBRANT
    COLOUR
    PASSION
    INVINCIBLE
    DIVINE
    AMAZING
    WOW!!!
    YAY!!!

specifically positive
    -

This was delicious.

I look to Source and I am thankful for the love I know is there for me. I look to Source and feel the love that is there for me. I look to Source and milk the love that is there for me. I let Source into my experience. I allow Source to help me see things as it sees it. I allow myself to experience the joy, love, positivity, brilliance, and amazing-ness of Source.

Just an update: I graduated law school with Honours. It's fun in a way to see this thread over the years how I handled it. This is somewhat like a diary of sorts for me and this thread has a special place in my heart.

Grateful for all of you who helped and those who provided advice and positive vibes.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Congratulations, wisdom! Such a joy to see your triumph!!