Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162

Thread: My Tasks- New Joyful Pathways and the Vortex-Version!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    (blank for my easier access)

Lining up with the Vortex-version
    of our planned Canada-Trip in summer 2018!

1. Allowing Money to flow abundantly, easy and certain.
    -Setting the Grid.

I.

2. Allowing the structure, the "what and why"
    to become more and more specific.

-Refining the itinerary
    -Getting the time-schedule together
    -Allowing the perfect offers to occur, and deciding on them
    -Booking the flights
    -Booking the rental car
    -Booking the house
    -Booking the hotels

I.

3. Allowing myself to see the Vortex-Version of it all, daily.
    -Relief-giving process or rampage of appreciation:

I.

We really want you to be over-joyed
    with the things, that are becoming!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 What IS, is OLD NEWS! - Law of Attraction Alaskan Cruise July Workshop Intro

-Setting the Grid.

Ohhh, I SO LOVE THIS DREAM!! It feels exuberant. It feels lively, carefree and highminded! It feels so sweet and happy. It feels FREE. It feels eager and happy and like laughing most of the time- all of us, TOGETHER. It feels like laughing. It feels like being incredibly spontaneous. It feels like "go for it!" It feels so FUNNY. It feels like picking and choosing deep from the heart. It feels like desiring and allowing, desiring and adoring, desiring and celebrating, desiring and feasting. It feels SO FREE, so high, so happy. YES!! HELL YES.

(thank you again, lemon! )

-Refining the itinerary
    -Booking the flights
    -Booking the rental car
    -Booking the house
    -Booking the hotels

I COMPLETELY stop worrying about any of it.
    I now witness, how things unfold!
    I trust, I relax I allow. I am eager for the awesomeness that is unfolding. I am eager for the beauty that is to come. I allow it all to surprise and delight me! I allow it to become in the exact way that feels best to all of us.

Wouldnīt that be nice? Ohhh yeah! sweetness. Beauty. Ease, love, joy! Clarity. certainty. Freedom. Joy. This is going to be easy! And this is going to be SO GOOD.

Ohh I feel my guidance! Itīs almost hilarious. Itīs so fascinating! I feel so safe. I feel totally secure. Itīs all unfolding, I love seeing this pop up, and that come, and this falling into place, and that inspiring me to action. Itīs unfolding PERFECTLY. Itīs such joy to witness. Itīs such game, itīs such delight. THANK YOU LIFE for THIS journey!!

-Setting the Grid.

I trust the unfolding of my desired awesomeness! I trust the joy that I desire.
    I trust the Goodness of the Universe.
    I trust my abundance.
    I trust my desires. I trust my Vortex-version. I trust my receptive-mode.
    I trust me to allow this, and even more! I trust this beauty. I trust the awesomeness that I feel unfolding. WOW. I love trusting this.

-Refining the itinerary
    -Booking the flights
    -Booking the rental car
    -Booking the house
    -Booking the hotels

I trust the done-ness of this awesome creation. I trust the details, that are calling me, and that I feel and enjoy. I trust the perfection, the beauty of this artful, awesome, huge creation. I trust the unfolding. I trust myself to get it- vibrationally, and of course, physically then, also. I trust my beloveds to get it as well. I trust us all to be in awe, to be in love, to be receptive, to enjoy, to embrace and milk this, to allow this is- for surprise and delight!!

I feel us!
    I feel our all Vortex-versions, unfolding, calling, luring, convincing, calling and seducing us. It feels so GOOD! It feels soooo sweet. It feels wonderful! It feels huge, but normal as well. It feels thrilling. It feels perfect. It feels fantastic, and so easy, in the very same time. It feels expectant. It feels steady. It feels certain. It feels clear. IT FEELS AS LOVE OF LIFE.

Thank you life! Thank you beloveds! Thank you Canada. Thank you source!!

We want you to FEEL, that your natural state
    is that buoyant state of nonresistance.

Abe

-Setting the Grid.

I feel the ease with which it is all unfolding. I so appreciate the dedication I choose with. I so love to allow the Universe to bring this together! Itīs sweet, and I deeply appreciate surrendering to this amazing solutions. Itīs not "banging it into shape", but allowing the organic, perfect unfolding of MORE than I consciously had been aware of. True abundance is unfolding! I want to train that- no matter what. No matter if Iīm filthy rich, or having less. I want THAT abundance to always lead me, to always fill me. I SO appreciate this. And- more is coming. Eternally more, surprise and delight in awesome ways. I am open for ALL the treasures.

-Refining the itinerary
    -Getting the
    time-schedule together
    -Allowing the perfect offers to occur, and deciding
    on them
    -Booking
    the flights
    -Booking the rental car
    -Booking
    the house
    -Booking the hotels

So much has happened! I am following the path of least resistance, in a very aware, very trusting, very joyful way. I am thrilled how this works! Contrast is all over the place- and that is SO helpful! I so enjoy the guidance of needing to make choices all the time. I so enjoy my emotions, in the subtle nuances. I so enjoy this adventurous, but so friendly unfolding!! I so enjoy having enough money to feel absolutely comfortable. I so very much enjoy this condition!!
    I so enjoy my dreams of amazement and awe, of delight and stunning unfolding! I so adore the path of love and surprise and delight, opening and winding and taking me through all kinds of "wouldnīt THAT be nice!?". I so enjoy THIS. I so enjoy here and now, on this fantastic journey. THANK YOU LIFE!!

I so ENJOY what came already! I so enjoy this sweet manifestations! I so enjoy the awe that comes, when I resonate with something- and it becomes. I so enjoy when something I picked disappears, and I get something even better for it. I so enjoy the adventure in all of this- me, wrapping my head around things I never before have tackled, never before have thought about, and all this CARE that I apply into the whole project. I so enjoy to CARE.

I enjoy caring about loving them all.
    I enjoy caring to provide beauty and comfort.
    I enjoy caring to allow deeper love than ever.
    I enjoy caring for the deep respect between all of us.
    I enjoy caring for the friendliness between all cooperative components.
    I enjoy caring for getting the best bargain!
    I enjoy caring for the thrill and the chances.
    I enjoy caring for the awe and the specialness.
    I enjoy how dedicated and loving and in awe I am. I so enjoy this!!
    I enjoy caring. I CARE for this, and it fills my heart.
    I CARE for this, and it elates me. I so love having my hands in the clay, and allowing this into place. Itīs such a beautiful dance. And in all this loving caring and molding, I enjoy knowing THAT WE ALL ARE SO CARED FOR.

Source knows what we want and feeds us with the perfect ideas of the next logical steps. I am not alone in this- I AM SO CARED FOR. This piece of art flows through me, mostly, in bringing it together- but ohh, are there fantastic other cooperative components and lovers and cocreators- whom I SO APPRECIATE. Thank you source- thank you cocreators- thank you life!!

You can get so in the flow of what you want flowing to you,
    that then your life becomes about a gentle defining of the way you'd like it to flow next.

A complete understanding that you are worthy.
    A complete understanding that it is coming.
    No question about it.
    No interest in how or when or where.
    Just amused awareness that it is coming,
    and a gentle desire to guide it,
    for the fun of being the deliberate creator I am.

San Francisco, CA, 2.11.06

-this is a cottage I have booked for 3 nights!-

of our planned family-Canada-Trip in summer 2018!

-Setting the Grid.

I trust source to fill in my Grid! I trust LoA to add all the amazing details. I trust my Vortex-version, and I relax into my deepest fulfillment. I relax into surprise and delight. I relax into huge abundance. I relax into awesome ease. I relax into fantastic beauty. I relax- I relax, I relax!

-Refining the itinerary-Getting the time-schedule together
    -Allowing
    the perfect offers to occur, and deciding on them
    -Booking
    the flights
    -Booking the rental cars
    -Booking the houses
    -Extras as parking and insurance

It all came together in incredibly amazing ways, in those last 3 days! I had a huge celebration. It feels sooo perfect! Even if I had unlimited resources of money- I wouldnīt change a thing. This feels so good. This feels so right. This feels so blessed! This feels perfect. It feels as surprise and delight. It feels so easy. It feels awesome! I LIKE IT SO MUCH.

I so love this chance! I so love this manifestations. I so love what is coming. I so love IT ALL! I so love this togetherness. I so love my family. I so love our ease. I so love all of us. I so love what will come. I so love my momentum. I am so happy in looking towards this. I feel such joy, such ease, such lightness, such accomplishment.

Hah- I GOT THIS! Now itīs time to chill out even more. I guess, I am done with this, for now. I guess, all what still misses will come, all on itīs own in the most amazing ways. This IS underway, this IS such fun- and I love seeing it unfolding. I GOT THIS.

Consider this; think about receptive mode,
    -Tuned in to the source.
    Receptive Mode, call it what it is; receptive mode, rejuvenating mode, replenishing mode. Nothing can deplete you when you are in the receptive mode. Nothing depletes You.

Because, you've embraced contrast,
    youīr not judging it in anyway, against yourself, or any other.

Asheville April 2016

for anybody interested, here is a big rampage incuding pictures about my celebration of this planning here

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...736#post998736