Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feasting in the pleasure of thought

Feasting in the pleasure of thought

"And you came with the ability to think for the pleasure
    of your personal experience, you see.
    And humans have kind of got off that track.
    You think you got to think to solve problems; that's not what it's about.

You're thinking for the pleasure of the thought.
    And when you start reaching for the thought
    because of the pleasure that it could possibly give you,
    then you don't say 'You're sorry'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought and you don't say 'You're nervous'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought.

You focus your mind in ways that bring you pleasure
    and then you sustain that HFD vibration and then
    you live the life you came to live."

Stamford Sept. 2013

I start this thread to feast in the pleasure of thought, to feast in the pleasure of inspiration now

The gift of my mind is to think thoughts for pleasure

Feasting in the pleasure of thoughts, feasting in the pleasure of inspiration,
    Feasting in the pleasure of sight, feasting in the gift of our senses, feasting in the gift of life for the plethora of pleasure now and now and now, feasting in creating …feasting in creating thoughts for pleasure

I have pleasure in the inspiration I have pleasure in the thought I have such pleasure in the gift of my mind to think beautiful thoughts, to think thoughts for pleasure
    Beautiful thoughts beautiful life

I love beautiful thoughts beautiful life
    I love creating in the beauty of my thoughts
    I love the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure
    I love the gift of being a deliberate thinker of abundant wealthy
    Prosperous beautiful rich thoughts for pleasure
    I have pleasure in new thoughts
    I love wealthy thoughts
    Wealthy thoughts wealthy life

I love feeling that nothing is off limits for me now and now and now
    I love knowing that I am the creator of my vibration my point of attraction and that nothing is of limits for me right here and now
    I love the present tense of my manifestations and I love feasting in my creation in my powerful now
    I love the perfect orchestration and perfect timing and the power of creation in my manifestations now and now and now
    I love that I can have what I desire right here and now no limits
    I love the gathering of the universe is now and now and now
    I love that there is no gap
    I have pleasure in the thoughts that I can think this thoughts give me pleasure and nourishment and worthiness now and now and now
    I love all my power is now
    Clear thoughts clear life

Worthy thoughts worthy life

I love feasting my eyes in the beauty of creation
    I love the beauty of creation in the creation of others
    I love meeting and feasting in the wealth, the beauty, the infinite knowing in others
    I feast in the beautiful thoughts of others the richness the wealth the fun of rendezvousing
    The life giving rendezvousing
    I love the abundance of life
    I love the abundance of the stream of well being
    I love the abundance of the stream of my manifestations that I have created
    I love my manifestations are now and I am feasting in the wealth in the pleasure in the abundance
    I love I am here to live the fullness of my manifestations
    I love I am here to feast and revel and have pure pleasure in my manifestations
    Feasting thoughts feasting life

I love there is no gap
    I love there is no gap
    I love there is no gap
    I love there is only the present tense
    I love knowing that my vibrational manifestations is my current reality and always up to date with who I am now
    I love I asked and instantly it is available for me and in perfect orchestration and flowing to me like water is flowing downstream no gap
    Knowing thoughts knowing life

I love creating vibration for the pleasure of creating
    I love appreciating for the pleasure of appreciation for feeling the pleasure now
    I love that nothing is off limits for me now and now and now
    I love spending my vibrational currency in my focus and feasting in my manifestations
    I love feasting in my focus
    I love the gift of my focus
    I love my beautiful thoughts my beautiful emotions are my manifestations right here and now and that I have it right here and now and I am feasting in it No gap
    Creating thoughts creating life

I love feasting in the abundance of wealth of knowing in knowing
    I love that I have access to infinite intelligence and that I am infinite intelligence my self
    Source I love the gift of life for the abundance of pleasure
    I love the gift of my mind to have pleasure of thought and that it is unlimited and nothing is off limits for me now and now and now
    Expanded thoughts expanded life

I love feasting in my vibrational manifestations that are my reality now
    I am having it now right here where I am, no gap
    I am proud being the creator I am proud being the know er of my creation
    I am proud of being infinite intelligence in physical knowing
    I am proud
    Proud thoughts proud life

I love feasting my eyes in the beauty of creation now
    I love feasting my eyes in the pleasure that a bounce and is here for me to bask, revel and acknowledge to feast my eyes in
    I love life is creation for pleasure of plethora of joy
    Joyful thoughts joyful life

I love the gift of my emotions
    I love the gift of my emotions for the infinite intelligence
    I love the brilliance i acknowledge the brilliance of my emotions
    I love the deciphering the precision in my emotions
    I can feel in my emotions preciseness
    I love the gift of thought the gift of life the gift of emotion
    I love that I create in feeling
    I just love you so much my source I am so proud that I have this brilliance of mind the brilliance of emotions
    Brilliant thoughts brilliant life
    Brilliant emotions brilliant emotional life

I love feeling how abundant I am I love feeling that it is unlimited I love that I can go on and on
    I love the pleasure of thought I love feeling the creative power I love feeling the abundance in it and that it is unlimited
    I so do love the gift of creation
    I love the pleasure of discovery I love the pureness of thought
    I love the adventure of discovery I love that I can feel it and think it right here and now my powerful now I love full potential
    Love the feeling of pleasure of feeling the abundance feeling
    Potential thoughts potential life

thank you for the abundance of love, that there is great love here for me
    thank you thank you thank you for the abundance of love i am feasting in the love
    I love the life giving pleasure of inspiration now

I love that I can feast in the abundance of pleasure now
    I love the life giving thought of inspiration
    I love feasting in the happiness of the pleasure of creation now
    I am feasting the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure now
    Life giving thoughts to feast in now in the pleasure of sight

I love that my vibrational currency is the fuel of my focus
    I love the life giving thought
    i love my vibrational currency is my reality now
    i love feasting in the abundance of creation now
    i love the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure now

I love feasting in the pleasure of sight now
    I love feasting in creation now
    thank you thank you thank you for my wealth
    thank you for your abundance of love i just love you i just love you i just love you
    i love the pure love i love the pure love i love the pure thought i love creation is majestic
    i love the feeling of majestic i love you dolphine thank you for your love thank you for feasting with me thank you for the pleasure for the life giving inspiration easier thank you for the pleasure easier thank you for the effortless pleasure of feasting my eyes in your beauty

thank you thank you thank you for the beauty of the pleasure of inspiration
    feasting my eyes feasting my senses feasting being a deliberate thinker of thoughts of pleasure of life giving thoughts
    effortless relaxing in the beauty of creation
    uplifted in the majestic love of wonderful friends
    I love your beauty I love your happiness
    That’s it …I love the abundance of happiness I am feasting in
    The abundant stream of happiness flowing into my life like
    Water is flowing downstream effortless in perfect orchestration
    flowing into my reality
    thank you life for my wealth for life giving thoughts for the beauty of creation

effortless relaxing, feasting in the beauty of creation no gap

I love feasting in the continuation of pleasure in my life giving manifestations
    Thank you my source for the abundance of life
    Thank you for the stream of happiness
    Thank you for the stream of abundance
    Thank you for the stream of well being
    Thank you for the beauty, love, happiness of the dolphins, thank you dolphins, i love you
    Thank you for always feasting with me and providing everything what I desire in present tense no gap Thank you for this wonderful effortless nourishing abundant wonderful moment of creation
    I love it

Prosperous Beauty, your idea for this thread is so perfect and lovely! Enjoyed reading your thoughts... This part of that workshop was one of my most favorite parts too!! Sensational! Be back later, I'd love to join you! Feasting in pleasure, yes yes yes!

AmberLovesAbraham
    Prosperous Beauty, your idea for this thread is so perfect and lovely! Enjoyed reading your thoughts... This part of that workshop was one of my most favorite parts too!! Sensational! Be back later, I'd love to join you! Feasting in pleasure, yes yes yes!

Feasting in masterminding in the pleasure of thought

Feasting in masterminding in the life giving thoughts
    Feasting in the gift of our minds
    Feasting in relaxing in the pleasure and life giving thoughts
    Feasting in the full potential of our minds
    of our senses
    feasting in the abundance of visceral feelings
    Feasting in the pleasure of sight
    Feasting in the majestic of our beingness
    Feasting in the full potential of being creators
    Feasting with source
    Feasting in pure thought
    Feasting in co creating for the pleasure of creating
    Feasting with the effortless stream of infinite intelligence
    Feasting in the mastermind of our gift of mind to think
    Life giving thoughts, thoughts for pleasure, thoughts of creation, no gap

Thank you thank you thank you Amber loves Abraham

Thank you for the pleasure of your inspiration
    Thank you for the life giving inspiration
    For the life giving appreciation
    Thank you source for the abundant love there is for us here
    Thank you source that you are here, majestic
    That there is no gap
    Thank you for the present tense of our manifestations now
    Thank you for the perfect orchestration that the vibrational currency manifestations are flowing into reality as water is flowing downstream
    Creators we are, source in physical knowing
    Last edited by prosperous beauty; 10-16-2013 at 04:35 PM.

I love nothing is of limits for me now, no gap
    I love feeling free and yodeling down the canyon in the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure

I love the feasting feeling in the pleasure of my thoughts today
    I love that thoughts of pleasure of worthiness of abundance are flowing into my reality like water is flowing downstream
    I love the abundance I love the visceral feeling I love the creative feeling I love the feasting I love that it is all happening now
    I love the pleasure

I love the experience I had today, parking my beautiful car, had to go a distance by bus to the city center; the bus was already at the bus stop
    I was quite a distance from it …love it. I thought okay nothing is of limits for me …of course I can let the bus wait for me and I can walk just relaxed and just enjoy the experience because nothing is of limits for me right here and now and I was feasting in the creating of the pleasure of the thought, so I walked feasting in the pleasure of my thought, feeling the pleasure of nothing is of limits for me now …of course the bus will wait for me,
    what a pleasure in this worthy thought, of course I can walk in a pleasant pace…what a pleasure in this thought …so I was feasting The bus was ready for “take off” and the driver looked in my direction ..yes yes …and I waved as he is my lover…and he waited …and opened the door for me …majestic feeling and me “thank you thank you thank you I so appreciate this”
    I can still feel the appreciation for the majestic moment
    Normal day people sitting in the bus and me totally high on source
    feasting in spending my vibrational currency in my focus …I so love spending my vibrational currency in my focus…the fuel of my focus is my vibrational currency ..love the pleasure of the thought

Love spending my vibrational currency in the gift of my voice
    I love spending my vibrational currency in the gift of my mind to think thoughts of pleasure, of worthiness, of prosperity unlimited thoughts I can create I am a designer of my thoughts I have pleasure I am feasting in all this thoughts and to know that in the pleasure I am feeling I am attracting pleasure and feeling pleasure I feel my self my inner being no gap
    My vibrational reality flowing into reality like water is flowing downstream

I am as a child discovering creation and having so much pleasure in creating that I am eager to wake up in the morning and starting the day with the morning process
    I am so in feasting that my vibrational manifestations are flowing into reality like water is flowing downstream

I love the gift of my voice is to speak words of pleasure
    Flowing my vibrational currency in the pleasure of my words
    I am so wealthy I am so rich I am so abundant I am so in love I am so in to creation and my manifestations are flowing into reality like water is flowing downstream, while I am feasting in the pleasure of my thoughts in the pleasure of inspiration, feeling high on source

I love the warm flow of energy flowing in my body I love the consistency of the gift of my mind to think thoughts of pleasure, to create thoughts, wow I am so in love that I am the deliberate creator and getting my feeling for creation I love the stream of abundance flowing my manifestations in to reality like water is flowing downstream…I love I am the thinker of this pleasurable thought, I am the creator, I am the knower and I love loa is bringing more and more and more effortless so I am feasting in the pleasure of thoughts the gift of my mind wow what a power what a bliss what a visceral sensation what a powerful knowing

Thank you thank you thank you source for my wealth
    Thank you for the nourishment thank you for the gift of creation
    Thank you for the gift of life for the abundant plethora of pleasure
    Thank you for the gift of this wonderful day of pleasure
    Thank you source for being always with me 24/7
    Thank you my infinite
    team thank you for the perfect orchestration
    Thank you that there is no gap
    Thank you stream of infinite intelligence thank you stream of well being thank you stream of abundance thank you stream of creation thank you stream of happiness

Thank you earth for spinning in your orbit
    Thank you beautiful rainbow that you where there for me today on my way home …I reveled and basked in your majestic beauty thank you for your beauty

Thank you for the gift
    I Feel so blessed for the inspiration to go here
    YouTube Justin and Emily: The proposal (27 min)
    If you would like to be feasting your eyes in pure pleasure just watch

Feasting my eyes in life giving inspiration, in the pleasure of happiness
    Feasting my eyes in the abundance of wealth and beauty
    Feasting in the pleasure of my emotions
    Feasting in the abundance of visceral feeling
    Feasting in the brilliance of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure,
    life giving thoughts, I give life in the brilliance of my thoughts of pleasure

I love my inner being is high on the thought, feasting in the manifestation

Feasting in the brilliance of my emotions, the vitality of my thought, the vitality of my emotions, that I can feel all this emotions of love, of appreciation, of happiness, of romance, of feasting, I love feasting with my source, i love my inner being is high on the thought, feasting in the manifestation, my reality, no gap ...i love being the creator of this thoughts and my inner being is feasting and high on the thought and so am i ...no gap
    i love being the creator i am ...i am creating reality yes i do ...effortless...nothing off limits for me right here and now ...thank you my source for this wonderful picture i am high on the beauty, i am high in feasting my eyes in the majestic abundance of its beauty
    i am so high on the creation, of the sunlight, of the dolphins the perfect orchestration,
    thank you my source for bringing me and taking me to show the pleasure of creation
    that creation is pleasure, for pleasure for life giving pleasure for abundance
    i so love i am creator thank you for the gift of life for the plethora of pleasure
    and i am so in love with the yielding of my creation into reality like water is flowing downstream and i am feasting my eyes i am feasting my senses i am high on proud
    i am high on feeling, wow i create reality and my source is high on the thought and so am i i love i am source i am source in physical knowing and nothing is off limits for me now and no gap only pleasure, feasting with my source in the yielding of my vibrational reality into reality ...thank you my source for the gift of life thank you my source for the gift of others for the outstanding ability and infinite knowing and love and brilliance of others
    brilliant creators of life giving reality, abundance of pleasure to feast my eyes in moment by moment, no gap

thank you thank you thank you my source for my wealth
    thank you for the pleasure of life giving inspiration for life giving thoughts
    thank you how I do love the gift of life, i love there is no gap, i love and feel so appreciative and i am so in love that nothing is off limits for me now, no gap
    i love the thoughts i am thinking now, i love the life giving vitality, i love it is all present tense
    thank you my source thank you life for the abundance of love there is here for me
    and that i am creator thank you for the gift of pleasure thank you for the gift of joy thank you of blending with me thank you for the abundance, i am so in love

I love creating, love I am a designer of life giving thoughts, of thoughts for pleasure, I love I am so good, I love and revel and feast and bask in the beauty in the happiness in the eagerness of my creation and eager for more, how happy I am it is unlimited, thank you for the gift of pleasure of deliberate creating , thank you stream of abundance for flowing my vibrational manifestations into my reality like water is flowing downstream and I am feasting in the sustainable yielding of pleasure of the life giving reality
    The yielding of life giving pleasure of reality now and now and now
    Thank you there is no gap
    Thank you that my vibrational reality is my present tense reality and that I am feasting in the beauty of my creation now and now and now in the abundance of happiness, sustainable consistent continuity of creation
    Show me more pleasure of creation my source so that I get better and better and better and better and better in feasting and feasting in the pleasure of inspiration, pleasure of thought, feasting in the abundance of visceral feeling, I love the life giving feeling of eagerness, I am high on source I love you my source, thank you for the effortless stream of creation

Thank you thank you thank you my source for my wealth
    Thank you for this beautiful image to feast my eyes in
    And to revel and bask in the beauty of creation and thank you
    For taking me and bringing to me creation for me to feast and see
    Look this is creation because I am creator source in physical knowing
    Now I know, thank you my source, this is how I feel in my creations, in the flowing of my creations my vibrational manifestations into reality,
    Thank you my source, I am so thrilled by the beauty of creation and the majestic feeling and this is all created for the pleasure of creation
    Thank you I love it so much …thank you my source for the visceral abundance and nourishment ..thank you thank you for my wealth
    I love the pleasure of all this thoughts of pleasure, all this life giving thoughts, I love you infinite stream of intelligence, I love you stream of abundance, I love you stream of creation, I love you stream of romance,
    I love you stream of love, I love you life thank you for the gift of life

Thank you thank you thank you

Thank you my source my inner being my source of happiness always focused with me present tense. Always when I ask instantly flowing the manifestation to me present tense, no gap
    Thank you that my manifestations are yielding to me like water is flowing downstream and I am basking and reveling in its beauty. I am proud

I feel so immensely appreciative for my vibrational currency. I am so appreciative for the power of creation. I am so appreciative for my vortex flowing into my reality like water is flowing downstream that it is yielding and yielding and yielding. I love being together inner being I am so happy.

Thank you my source that traffic is transforming itself to accommodate me.
    Thank you that I was aware of that this morning, driving in my beautiful car, in prime hour, driving having the road all for myself, so much space before me, abundant space behind me, all the other cars just in the lane next to me wow, roads all clear for prosperous beauty …I noticed and now knowing that traffic transforms itself to accommodate me, thank you source this is such a worthy feeling, I feel so much appreciation for creation, for life. Thank you for the gift of creation, for the gift of life all for the pleasure of it. Thank you for the life giving thoughts for the visceral abundance I am feeling flowing inside me, no gap.

Thank you for the gift of life, thank you for the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure, to think life giving thoughts.
    Thank you for blending with me always focusing with me to what I love and like, thank you my source that my vibrational reality is my present tense and flowing in my focus into reality, like water is flowing downstream, no gap.

Thank you my inner being my source I am so proud I am so eager to create.
    Thank you my source for my daughter laughing her belly laugh when I was telling about the meal I received for free spontaneously yesterday and being so happy about it and that was so fun to her …laughing so loud …me so used to rampage …and she committing laughing so much…”you talk like this was your most wonderful meal, like you live in a country where you have not had food for long time and receiving a meal”….laughing …me okay …and then I felt the humor …my language of pleasure of thought …she having so much fun of me rampaging what I am used to have in abundance …me seeing the humor in it and laughing …thank you source that you where feasting with us ..thank you source for this beautiful being, my daughter in my life …thank you so much for my children, natural knowers, natural happiness, natural source in beautiful physical knowing, thank you for their happiness, excellent teachers, how well they know, I love their love.
    I love you remembering me and now I can focus my vibrational currency in my focus so much prosperity so much abundance so much abundance where ever I go. Thank you resources of the universe to accommodate in abundance to my wonderful family, thank you thank you thank you for their happiness …love them so much, love my children so much they are beautiful free beings beautiful minds of pleasure of thought, thinkers of life giving thoughts …abundance of pleasure of inspiration.

Thank you my source for the wealth, the prosperity the life giving thoughts I am thinking now, I am creating now, deliberate thinking and feeling, feeling the visceral feelings in my senses, feeling you my inner being who I am. I am so happy to know that I tune to my source, that I know what my emotions mean.

Weather I love you so much that you are transforming to always accommodate me, it is so loving and I appreciate it so much.
    Thank you for your tenderness to me. Thank you sky that you are always with me. That I can look up and know the sky is always there, like my source like my inner being, I ask and instantly it is present tense for me, no gap.
    I love that I have so many experiences with the weather, always good to me. I love driving in the weather called “bad” and me just fine clear…people phoning me …”prosperous are you fine, you left in this bad weather” …and me all dry and fine did not notice anything, fueled the car and paid with source amount 24,24 euro’s. thank you thank you thank you weather I immensely appreciate your love for me.

Thank you time that you are transforming to accommodate me always
    Always experiencing abundance of time …always more time always feeling free …so love you my universe that I now know that now I am conscious about it. Thank you that nothing is off limits for me. Thank you my source for my wealth.

Thank you my friend money I have always been aware of your love and you accommodating me and transforming to accommodate my family and me in abundance of wealth and prosperity and wellbeing and so much more. I love my children have their natural feeling for abundance and wellbeing. I love so much that I can appreciate and thank you that feeling that visceral feeling I love so much I so love the pleasure of thoughts, the life giving thoughts and the relaxing feeling in rampaging and appreciating in the life giving thoughts. In the pleasure of inspiration I so love my wealth.

To be the fullness of who I am that I am the deliberate creator flowing my vibrational currency in to reality. I am so proud being the creator of reality.
    Wow source this is so what I have always loved to do …my vortex manifesting into reality like water is flowing down stream, present tense, no gap. Thank you thank you thank you for the perfect orchestration.

Thank you my source I have many times asked you when will this be really fun …and now I am feeling the fun, the visceral feeling, the happiness, the richness in such abundance. Thank you life that you always have been so amazing well to me in all aspects. Source my inner being my heart is overflowing with appreciation. I immensely appreciate the teachings.

I immensely appreciate myself for the consistent continuity of my being for each time peddling to the wave so to shift from the inside out. Thank you my inner being for always having the light on and for uplifting me each time and meeting me in my emotions and I appreciate that it is always working to find a better feeling and shift from inside out. I appreciate myself immensely feasting in the wonderful being I am I love being me …it is so nice to be me.
    Thank you myself I love you

Thank you my vortex for raising my vibration, while I am napping that you will tune me up …I feel it …I am so appreciative for my self, I am so loving to be me, I have always loved to be me, but now it is such a freedom to be the full potential of my being and to be the full stream of infinite intelligence and have my infinite team and my inner being to have the perfect orchestration that I create my reality and have this plethora of abundance of source forces being with me all in pleasure …and that it is all for pleasure
    I love all this thoughts for pleasure, life-giving thoughts,
    Thank you thank you thank you for my wealth thank you for the relaxing time for feeling the absence of resistance the pleasure of focus
    Thank you thank you thank you source for the teachings for the clarity for the power of creation for feeling this feeling of appreciation
    Thank you for always feasting with me, thank you for the tenderness i feel.
    Last edited by prosperous beauty; 10-21-2013 at 08:25 PM.

This morning, I read all your entries here, prosperous beauty. All I can say is wowwww.... you are amazing! Gorgeous feelings...... gorgeous pictures, oh my gasp!

Hooked up to the energy that creates worlds.... thank you for sharing your feast!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    So agreed, Amber