Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feasting in the pleasure of thought

Love the whole idea of this thread

absolutely amazing thread

magnificent idea

prosperous beauty

Thank you for the pleasure of sight. Thank you for the beauty of creation to feast my eyes in. Thank you for the pleasure of inspiration.
    Feasting in the pleasure of inspiration. Feasting my eyes in the pleasure of creation. Feasting in the pleasure of life giving thoughts. Feasting in the abundance of visceral feelings. Feasting with source, plethora of well-being.

Thank you thank you thank you source for my wealth

I love to warm up. I love to warm up to feel feasting with my inner being in the pleasure of thoughts, in life giving thoughts.
    Thank you for the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure, life giving thoughts. I love feeling eager. I love feeling passion. I love feeling feasting. I love feeling the gift of my focus to feel my vibrational currency flowing into my focus present tense, no gap. I love feeling the visceral feelings in abundance. I love feeling my inner being focused right with me right here and now and always pointed towards my vibrational manifestations what I love and like. I love this worthy feeling. I love this majestic feeling. I love this wealth. I love this friendship. I love this knowing. I love this love. I love when I feel love I feel the abundance of love source is feeling for me. I love that feeling source. I love the clarity. I love the eagerness I am feeling now.
    Thank you that I am the creator of my reality now. Thank you thank you thank you for the gift of creation, for the pleasure of creating, for the pleasure of feasting in the plethora of pleasure, in the plethora of well being, in the plethora of perfect orchestration. I love the language of source. I love
    you my source of richness, source of life giving thoughts, source of creation, source of happiness, source of joy, I love you source, I love the abundance I love you are here. I love that I can feel you. I love the warm energy flowing in my body. I love feeling the happiness, the eagerness the zest of being together and feasting in life, in all this richness of pleasure and life giving thoughts. Thank you thank you thank you for my wealth

I love the feeling that loa is adding momentum to my focus. I love the feeling of thoughts coming into focus. I love the thrill that I am the deliberate thinker. I love the power of my focus. I love the thrill that I am the creator of my reality now, present tense, no gap. I love that nothing is off limits for me now, no gap. I love feeling the power of creation. I love feeling abundance. I love feeling full resonance with my inner being who I am. I love resonating with my full potential. I love resonating with the flow of my vortex flowing my creation into reality like water is flowing downstream, present tense, no gap.

Prosperous thoughts - Prosperous life
    Beautiful thoughts - Beautiful life
    Wealthy thoughts - Wealthy life
    Lovable thoughts - Lovable life
    Pleasurable thoughts - Pleasurable life
    Thoughts of well-being - Well-being of life
    Life giving thoughts - life giving life
    Feasting in the pleasure of thoughts - feasting in the pleasure of life

I love you my source. I love the stream of abundance. I love the richness of my thought. I love I am totally in love with my vibrational currency. I am total in love with the vibrational currency that I have amassed. I am proud. I am proud that I know. I am proud of my creation. I revel and bask and feast in my creation that is reality and flowing into reality right here and now, no gap. I love the thrill that I am creator. I love the thrill the majestic feeling that I am creating reality. I love my emotions. I love that now I am creating pleasure in my emotions. I love the pleasure of focus. I love new thoughts coming into focus. I love blending.
    I love talking together my source, I love rendezvousing, I love the interest and fun. Source, I love the feeling. I love the feeling of worthiness in the thought that time, traffic, money, weather etc are transforming to accommodate me. I so love this feeling of worthiness. I so love the pleasure, the life giving thought. I so love my experience today, to be suddenly aware in a situation, being fully aware, that I am the creator of reality and that I could shift thought and feeling, life giving inspiration and I was feeling wow now I feel yes of course I am the creator of reality. I don’t have to respond to what is now, nothing is off limits, I can focus my vibrational currency into reality. Thank you my source, the feeling, to feel the awareness of that thought, to feel the awareness of being the creator of reality, to feel that traffic will transform to accommodate me, and see it happen. I love I am getting better and better and better.
    I love loving, I love being together. I love you are always with me. I love that it is such a satisfying adventure to re- discover that I am a creator. I so love that I have a vibrational currency and that I know it and that I know about my HFD that I know about my inner being and most of all that I
    know what my emotions mean. Thank you thank you thank you my source for my wealth

I love you are a source of happiness. I love you love feasting and that now we are feasting in the pleasure of thought. Nice relaxing and loving and cuddling and feeling tenderness and pleasure and basking in the power of creation. I love the feeling of discovering, I love I am eager source I am eager, I am eager to create. I love the life giving inspiration. I love the pleasure…it is such a happy feeling that I am the creator of my reality, of reality. I love this life giving thoughts. I love the flow of the power of creation in me. I love abundance, I am eager in abundance, in well-being, in prosperity, in pleasure in life giving inspiration, in creation.

I so love the feeling of worthiness in that the weather is transforming to accommodate me …source the wealth in this thought, the wealth in this feeling, the feeling that it is about me, that life is responding to me …how good does it get that the weather is accommodating me and it does, for sure it does. Thant money is transforming the feeling of money, is transforming to accommodate my creation and for sure it does, it is majestic, it is worthiness in pureness, it is expansion, it is such a worthy feeling it is a feeling of the creator creating and having all the means. I love that life transforms to accommodate my creation with all means and matter and that all in abundance of pleasure, I like that immensely. Always loved it to be like this and now it is, present tense, no gap. I love thank you I love thank you I love feeling the pleasure in thank you.

I love absence of resistance, yes I do. I love feeling absence of resistance now, yes I do and I love the pleasure. I love the pureness of thought.

Ooohh more pleasure to feel, the pleasure of pure thought. I love it so much. I love this prosperity in thought and feeling. I am totally in love.
    Thank you thank you thank you source for my wealth
    Thank you for this rich abundant wealth of thought, all giving pleasure right here and now, present tense, no gap …eager for more, eager for more.
    Give me new words source I love new thoughts I love new source words to bask and revel in. I love richness. I love wealth. I love prosperity. I love clarity, most of all I love you my source. I love now. I love feasting in the pleasure of my mind, to think all this thoughts for pleasure and it feels so good, I love feeling the goose bumps I love feeling the warm energy. I love feeling high on my source.

Thank you source that life is full abundance every day to feast my eyes in.

Thank you that I am getting better and better and better in feasting in thoughts, feasting in sight, feasting in my power of creation, that I am able to focus in the pleasure of thoughts and that I create the feeling of pleasure, that is such a majestic feeling that is such a feeling of pleasure for me the creator. I love knowing source that if I feel pleasure you are right here with
    me with all this richness of vibrations flowing. I love that I can feel it in my senses. I love the preciseness of my emotions. Thank you for my wealth.

I love you are a source of feasting of happiness of love like I am. I love feeling you. I love abundance. I adore abundance. I love the yielding of my creation. I love that loa is bringing more and more thoughts to feast in. I love the flow of abundance of well-being. I love the feeling of yielding.
    Thank you thank you thank you for my wealth.
    Thank you for the stream of infinite intelligence. Thank you for my infinite team, thank you for the perfect timing, thank you for the perfect orchestration, thank you for the clarity. It is such a pleasure to be in clarity to be in knowing to be in yielding. Source I am totally in love with my vibrational currency. I so love unlimited. I love feeling the abundance of visceral feeling; I so love feeling inside out. I love it is so relaxing. Thank you source that in the blending I feel that I ask and that the given is here in abundance for me to feast in, present tense, no gap.

I love basking. I love reveling. I love the fulfillment, the satisfaction; I love the feeling of motion forwards. I love purposeful, meaningful thoughts for pleasure. I love that I am able to think all this thoughts deliberately and that I feel the full pleasure of it. That is such a good feeling for a creator I am. Love you my source.

I love this, I love this, I love current, I love vibrational currency, I love current, I love vibrational current of currency. I love the pleasure in current and currency. I adore vibration. I adore current stream of vibrational currency. I love the thought I love the life giving thought. I love the adventure of my vibrational currency current of vibrational currency is flowing into my reality like water is flowing downstream, present tense, no gap. I love that feeling. I love the thought. I love that it is my vibrational reality. I love the vibrational currency I have amassed. I love the feeling, I love it is present tense, I love life is transforming to accommodate my vibrational currency flowing into reality; transforming into reality. I love the vibrational reality flowing into my knowing. I like the feeling of creation. I am in love with the discovery of the natural state of my being.
    I love focusing with you my inner being. I love you rich source of pleasure, majestic source of creation. Thank you thank you thank you for the abundance of love, thank you thank you thank you for being together, love you, love your love, love the tenderness

"And you came with the ability to think for the pleasure
    of your personal experience, you see.
    And humans have kind of got off that track.
    You think you got to think to solve problems; that's not what it's about.

You're thinking for the pleasure of the thought.
    And when you start reaching for the thought
    because of the pleasure that it could possibly give you,
    then you don't say 'You're sorry'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought and you don't say 'You're nervous'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought.

You focus your mind in ways that bring you pleasure
    and then you sustain that HFD vibration and then
    you live the life you came to live."

Stamford Sept. 2013

Last edited by prosperous beauty; 10-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.

AmberLovesAbraham
    This morning, I read all your entries here, prosperous beauty. All I can say is wowwww.... you are amazing! Gorgeous feelings...... gorgeous pictures, oh my gasp!

Hooked up to the energy that creates worlds.... thank you for sharing your feast!
    paradise-on-earth
    So agreed, Amber
    preetpaul
    Love the whole idea of this thread
    absolutely amazing thread

magnificent idea

prosperous beauty
    thank you it is my pleasure
    thank you so much
    thank you for the life giving appreciation
    thank you for the life giving inspiration
    i so loved reading it
    it felt so good, i felt so much appreciation,
    thank you my friends

any body who feels the pleasure of inspiration to come
    here to create thoughts for pleasure
    feel welcome
    and feast your mind

I love to warm up. I love to focus. I love to mastermind with my source I love to feel the warm flow of energy in my senses I love the nourishment I love the life giving thoughts. I love the pleasure of focus. I love feasting with my source. I love feasting my eyes in the beauty of creation.

I love to think deliberate. I love feeling my vibrational currency flowing into my focus, into my knowing. I love the blending with my inner being. I love the nourishment. I love the pleasure. I love the feasting. I love feeling that my inner being, that source is ready, always ready to feast with me. I love to bask and revel in the beauty and profound well being of my thought.

I love masterminding with my source. I love the feeling of creation. I love feeling the pleasure of creation. I love feeling the flow of worthiness in creation. I love the flow of worthiness that I have amassed in my wonderful creation. I love now, I love there is no gap. I love the stream of well being. I love the stream of abundance. I love broader view. I love broader viewing together with my source. I love the enrichment. I love the feeling of interest. I love conversing with my source, my inner being. I love creating thoughts deliberately for pleasure. I love feeling the pleasure in visceral feelings. I love the richness. I love prosperity. I love knowing the pleasure of creation. I love doing it together with my inner being, with the power of creation. I love the powerful stream of creation. I love being the core of my being. I love the eagerness to create. I am a creator. I love you my source.

I love source showing me the beauty of creation. I love feeling the essence of creation. I love feeling the pleasure of the creator. I love feeling the worthiness in the creation. I love my creation. I am proud. I love the wellbeing, the abundance, the happiness, the beauty that I have amassed.
    I love you my source that you are here. I love feeling you. I love the pleasure. I love feeling the feasting in thought. I love feeling the happiness. I love the feeling. I love the bliss. I love the tender feeling. I love the tenderness. I love the tenderness of this profound knowing of source. Source of creation. I am creator. I love it is now. I love there is no gap. I love my vibrational currency is flowing into my focus, flowing into my knowing, flowing into reality. I love the feeling. I love the sensation. I love that life is a feeling experience. I love feeling you my source. I love the richness. I love the love. I love the resonance. I love the effortless majestic worthiness. I love the stream of majestic worthiness flowing into my physical reality.
    I so do like that feeling. Connected being I am with the source of my creation the worthiness having all the matter and means in abundance flowing into reality, realizing, now majestic worthiness.

I love feeling. I love deliberate thinking life giving thoughts. I like feeling all the worthiness, all the profound wellbeing, all the happiness, all the beauty, all the prosperity, all the joy that I have asked for and that is amassed, present tense reality. That it is all assembled, that source is blending with me, this powerful feeling. Now I am creating reality with my source., my powerful now, no gap.
    I adore it. I love it. I am total in love with the feeling. I love the visceral feeling. I love feeling that I am creator of it all. Well being me, prosperous me, beautiful me, richness me, happy me, abundant consciousness me. I love this thought coming into focus, flowing into my knowing: abundant consciousness. I love that. Thank you my source, abundant consciousness, how I do love feeling that. The majestic of abundant consciousness. I find it majestic. I love the pleasure of thought. I love the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure. I love masterminding with my source. Thank you source it is pure pleasure.
    I love the language of source. I love the language of my core. I love knowing this language. I love recognizing the feeling. I love the abundance. I love abundant consciousness. I love the feeling of creation of abundant consciousness.

I love feasting my eyes in the majestic immense beauty and perfect orchestration of creation in the pictures. I love feeling the pleasure and the knowing of the creator. I love I am creator too. I love you source. I love the immense beauty and perfection I can bask and revel my senses in what I see in the pictures, in the manifestation. I love the infinite pleasure of creating because it is fun to be able to create beauty. I love the immense wellbeing.
    I love the sun. I love the earth spinning in its orbit and that I can be in effortless thriving because everything is in perfect orchestration. Thank you my source for my wealth. I love feasting in this life giving thoughts. I love feasting in the pleasure of the thoughts.

I love today. I love the perfect orchestration of this day. I love the feasting.
    I love how everything is working out in abundance. I love the experience of last Monday during the storm one of the beautiful big oaks in the front of our house, on “public” ground, broke, and had fallen in our garden. I love that Monday while it happened I was on HFD. I love that I could call the city hall from the HFD. I love that I could look at it from my HFD while doing all the necessary steps. I love that our beautiful lovable home is fine.

I love that Monday night I fell of the disk. Yesterday so far out I hardly knew anymore that I am source, that I am vibration, that I am creator, that I have an inner being, that I have a vortex. I felt like mailing, texting, phoning …don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it…so I am so pleased, I am so practiced that I left that out of the equation, knowing I am on LFD…keep mouth shut, what a relief that is to take a time out …work in progress, me in expansion, don’t disturb…questions ask source, source in charge …
    At night before going to sleep I was able to love my pillow, meditated, and loved my pillow, and loved my bed and slept and slept …
    I love that this morning, middle of the night, I awoke, and yes yes yes, I felt clear minded, I love, yes morning process working, yes working, I love I could love my pillow, I love I could love my bed, I love I could start new focus, I love feeling my inner being, I love feeling clarity, I love I meditated and feeling life giving inspiration to go and rampage. I love that yesterday I could feel that I was out and also that the orchestration everything was on lfd and not working. This morning yes, early starting for hours to rampage
    feeling momentum building, feeling in love, rampaging the city hall and feeling pure love for them, rampaging the tree, rampaging my wonderful place of living, and feeling so much relief and finding all this wonderful pictures, stream of abundant consciousness…what a relief
    And how easy, and I love my expansion, I love being so in love with my inner being …always here, always tuning me, always up up up, no regression. It is so nice to be able to rampage. Thank you my source for the feasting in the life giving thoughts of basking, reveling in the abundance of consciousness. Thank you for my wealth.

And what happened…
    Early this afternoon this wonderful men sent by the city-hall came to take care of the tree and removed all the …how can I say this as best as possible,…okay the tree decided to be in the non physical…and left the yielding of wood, the yielding of love, I can feel that, the yielding of beauty …so this men came, with all the matter and means, to refresh our garden, to clean the garden of the abundant presence of the oak laying there, the tree had hit beautiful fruit trees, but had done it very gently and carefully.

We had so much love, we had excellent time together, pure love and appreciation. They took extremely well care of everything. Neighbors came, I felt yes all cooperative components assembled. We had coffee with these wonderful capable lovable men, with our neighbors. Neighbors coming with nice cake, I had made lots of coffee, and we sat and it was pure pleasure, yes it was feasting with source.

What happened, that I had not expected, yes it turned out so well, the place of our house is even more beautiful. Neighbors commenting; “prosperous beauty…your house has added in value now at least 50.000 euro…”. Look at the space, look at the light, look how beautiful your home is looking!!!
    I was feeling such immense appreciation for the perfect orchestration and all this wonderful neighbors helping to clean the street and we where so in love with each other and with the other oaks who are still here.

I love, I am just with my neighbors praising and appreciating like I do with my source and they are used to it. They are having fun about that. Even later they are talking like “the tree knew what to do” ….i love that. I love they are natural excellent wonderful sources in beautiful (neighbors) body.

I love all the wonderful orchestration and feasting. It was pure feasting. I loved it so much. I so loved the abundance of cooperative components assembled.
    I love you my source. I love you my source of abundant consciousness.

I love you oak. I love your wisdom, I feel your yielding, I love I can feel it. Thank you oak for knowing and being in pure freedom and in perfect orchestration. I love how well and tender and so carefully you placed yourself in my garden. I love your tender love Thank you my lovable oak, my friend, always there. I feel your love, I feel and all the joy I have always felt of you being here and of course you still are …I love the abundance of your wood. Thank you for yielding your majestic wood …I love my friend. I love the oaks. I love the love.

Thank you source, thank you my infinite team. I love my source I love now. I love my emotions I love my focus I love my story and there is abundant of consciousness flowing here where I am into reality …I love it…thank you my source for all the rendezvousing today; pure bliss, pure wealth, pure love.

Thank you for my wealth. Thank you that everything is always working out for me; nothing off limits.
    I love that there is even more yielding of the tree on the way …I love you my source I so love you I so love feeling you in everything in abundance. I love the abundant consciousness. I love the city hall …how I enjoyed the rampage what a relief I felt and what a joy to rampage on all the well being and services they are providing.

I love masterminding with you my source. I love feeling the goose bumps. I love feeling the warm stream of energy in my body. I love feeling your tenderness. I love feeling the wealth. I love these thoughts of pleasure and feeling pleasure. I love feeling the great love there is here for us. Thank you for the feeling of appreciation it is such a pleasure such a gift of life.
    Thank you thank you thank you for my wealth. Thank you wonderful day.

Thank you New Zealand for your abundant beauty shown in all the wonderful images I posted here today. I revel, I bask and feast my eyes in the abundance of your beauty.

Last edited by prosperous beauty; 10-30-2013 at 04:20 PM.

I love that I can touch, feel, smell, embrace and fully revel and bask and feast in my manifestations that I have created and is flowing into my reality as water is flowing downstream. I love no gap. I love it is all present tense reality. I love that my preferences makes who I am. I love that life is transforming and accommodating and facilitating my desires. I love that there is no gap. I love that nothing is off limits. I love that it is now reality, present tense. I love feasting in the pleasure of life. I love feasting in the pleasure of this life giving creation of thoughts. I appreciate the gift of my mind. I appreciate the gift of my physical body. I appreciate the gift of my emotions to feel the pleasure of creation.

I love the gift of my eyes is to feast in the pleasure of sight. I love the gift of my mind is to think thoughts for pleasure, to think life giving thoughts.
    I love my vortex of creation. I love my vibrational currency is flowing into my focus, into my knowing, into reality. I love I am the deliberate thinker and focuser of my reality. I love the leverage of my power of creation flowing and blending with me. I love my inner being is always focused with me and focused on what I have created, what I prefer. I love that my preferences makes who I am. I love there is no gap. I love that it is all now.
    I love the thought coming into my knowing that if I feel, I love my inner being, that I feel love for me.That I feel that I love me, I like that thought, I like the feeling. I like that source is here. I like masterminding with source. I like to create pleasure in thoughts. I like to flow my vibrational currency into reality. I like the feeling. I like the clarity. I like it is fun to create. I like feeling the pleasure of the creator in the images. I like feeling the essence of life is pleasure. I love being here because it is my pleasure to create.
    I love life is pleasure. I love creating reality my reality is pure pleasure.
    I love that nothing is off limits for me. I love the stream of worthiness that life is transforming itself to accommodate my preferences in abundance of pleasure. I love I do have all the abundance to live the life that I intent to live. Thank you for my wealth. Thank you source for the pleasure of this life giving thoughts, the pleasure of these thoughts. I appreciate the clarity of my mind. I appreciate the clarity of my thoughts.

I love feasting my eyes in the beauty of creation. I love feasting in the pleasure of being here to feast in the abundance of beauty. I love feasting in my bliss. I love feeling my bliss. I love the abundant flow of bliss in my life. I love living my bliss to the fullest. I love the bliss of my creation. Thank you life for the gift of bliss. Thank you life for the life giving pleasure of inspiration. I love feeling bliss. i love creation is pleasure and bliss. i love i am creator.

I love beauty. I love bliss. I love the prosperity of my life. I love all this wonderful beautiful places. I love I have been there, I love I go there. I love the adventure. I love the pleasure. I love the happiness. I love the thrill. I love the pure bliss of enjoying life to the fullest. I love the romance. I love the interest and fun. I love being in thrill of beauty. I love my life is so rich of wonderful experiences. I love it is flowing into my life like water is flowing downstream. I love my bliss. I love my creation. I love being in love with my creation and I love the worthiness. I love the well being of life. I love life is so amazing beautiful. I love loving life. I love creation, all this amazing beauty. I love it thrills me and satisfies me to the fullest. I love that there is always more to enjoy. I love the abundant stream of pleasure. Thank you for my wealth. Thank you that life is so beautiful and that there is abundance of beauty. I am thrilled. I am in love. I am in abundance.

I love that I am able to expand in thoughts of pleasure. I appreciate that I can expand into more. I appreciate that i don’t have to look at what is but that I create reality. I love the well being that a bounce. I love that it is all now and ready. I love that the planes are flying for me. I love that business Class is created for me to have comfort. I love that the beautiful earth is created and in creation for me to feast my eyes in. thank you source for the beauty of life. I love that all this wonderful places on earth are ready for me.
    I feel enormous bliss. I feel so in appreciation for creation. I so love to feast in the beauty and pleasure of creation and in my creation. I love most of all it is all now and present tense. Thank you thank you thank you for my wealth. Thank you my source, my inner being for taking me, bringing me, all this abundance of pleasure. That you are showing me my creation. I feel worthiness in all of this abundance and resonance with my inner being.
    Thank you my source, I love it so much.

I love that I blend with my inner being. I love that my inner being is who I am. I love being me. I love it is pure bliss and pleasure to be me. I love being where I am. I love my itinerary of all the wonderful places we are going to visit. I feel thrilled to bits. I love the new thoughts and inspiration coming into focus. I love all the majestic experiences and places I have been and have had the pleasure to “work”. I love the yielding of my life. I love the wonderful orchestration. I love I am in love. I love my wonderful love relationship. I love the satisfaction of creating. I love life is pure pleasure. I love life is abundant. I love I am eager. I love I am always ready for more abundance. I love abundant consciousness. I love source. I love source is abundance. I love you so much my source. I love fun. I love pleasure. I love that this is eternal always something more to enjoy and revel and bask in. Bring me more source because I love the pleasure of abundance, the pleasure of worthiness, the pleasure of realization the pleasure of feasting in all this beauty. I love you source. I love you because you are so abundant, always in to feasting …I just feel you and that is pure pleasure and thrill. Thank you for my wealth

I love all this wealth of thoughts. I love I am able to think all this life giving thoughts. I love the deliberate thinking. I love the visceral feelings. I love the beautiful places. I love the feeling. I love the knowing. I love being there. I love I have been there and that there is always more to enjoy. I appreciate the feeling of more. I love this moment of time. I love that I am happy. I love my bliss. I love the stream of well being. I love the stream of worthiness. I love the stream of source of abundant consciousness. I love my infinite team. I love the perfect orchestration of my life. I love the perfect timing. I love the stream of appreciation. I love appreciation. I love the pleasure of emotions. I love life is feeling experience. I love my vortex. I love now. Thank you my source for the feasting for the feeling of feasting, I love it. show me more beauty of creation source, because i love to feel the essence of creation. i love to feast my eyes. i love to feast my senses. i love being in love. i adore abundance.

I love the variety in creation. I love the wonderful places. I love the feeling. I love the coziness. I love the adventure. I love the rendezvousing. I love being embraced and kissed and hugged by all this beauty. I love I am here. I love coziness. I love the warm feeling of being together. I love having fun. I love enjoying the pleasure of life. I love I am feeling much more then I have words for. I like that. It is relaxing. I love the cork floating free. I like that pleasure of thought is relaxing and effortless and nourishing. I love you source blending with me. I like the feeling. I love it is just for the pleasure. I like that feeling. I like creation is effortless.

Thank you earth for spinning in your orbit for pleasure; thank you for your knowing, thank you for the wonderful majestic orchestration. Thank you wonderful nature for the majestic well being and abundance of beauty to feast my eyes in. Thank you ocean for your sound. I love the warm sand. I love sand. I love the beach. I am in love. Thank you for my wealth. I am in love.

Thank you life for the abundance of food. I appreciate the pleasure of food. I love that life is providing in abundance. I love the beauty, the worthiness of food. I love that I have so much abundance to appreciate and to feast my senses in. I love the abundance of romance in my life. I am feasting all my senses in the happiness of feeling the feasting in romance. I love creation. I love the feeling that I now feel why I love to be here…I like that thought.
    I love that thoughts of pleasure are unlimited. Thank you for my wealth.

Thank you my source, thank you my inner being, thank you thank you thank you for all the love and abundance of happiness. Thank you for my bliss.
    Last edited by prosperous beauty; 11-02-2013 at 11:20 AM.

I am in love with feasting in the pleasure of thoughts
    I am in love with feasting my eyes in the pleasure of sight
    I am in love with my inner being
    I am in love with my source
    I am in love with the astonishing beauty of my creation
    I am in love with feasting in masterminding with my source

I am in love with the stream of abundance
    I am in love with the stream of worthiness
    I am in love with the power that creates worlds
    I am in love with the stream of profound well being
    I am in love with the vibrational currency that I have amassed
    I am in love that I am the deliberate thinker of these pleasurable thoughts,
    these life giving thoughts
    I am in love that I am together with my inner being
    I am in love of being the deliberate creator of my reality
    I am in love that I am creator
    I am in love with my creation
    i am in love that my creation is flowing into my reality like water is flowing downstream
    i am in love with perfect orchestration
    i am in love with the perfect timing
    i am in love that i am living this wonderful life experience, my preferences
    i am in love that i ask, that it is instantly available for me, thank you my inner being
    i am in love ...with the richness, the prosperity, the abundance of happiness in my life, flowing into my life like water is flowing downstream
    thank you my source for my wealth
    thank you for abundance, i adore abundance, i adore creation, i adore my inner being
    i adore my self, i adore the abundant consciousness, i love feasting with my source

Relax and be pampered
    Relax and leave the pampering to our dedicated, friendly team. Indulge in the ultimate luxuries – peace, quiet, getting up close to (and sometimes touching!) nature, seeing the stars in the sky, gourmet food and wine, a treatment in our Paradise day spa. Our hosts are there to ensure you have the best possible experience of ‘Paradise’.

I love this pleasure of thought; I love I know this is my vortex speaking;
    I love the wellbeing on the planet, I love the abundance of capability, I love the beauty of creation; I love the immense creativity of others, I love this words, I love reading them, I love feeling my vortex, I love feeling my source in it, I love I am in love with source, I love my source of abundance, I love that it is all for pleasure, ooohh, I love this thought coming to my mind, that creation is all for pleasure, all for the abundance of pleasure, plethora of pleasure, I am in love with plethora of pleasure, thank you source for my wealth

Relax and leave the service to our friendly team while you enjoy the peace and quiet of this tranquil and stunningly beautiful location.

Settle into the relaxed beachcomber lifestyle

I am in love with my infinite team
    I am in love with the pleasure of these thoughts
    I love my inner being speaking
    I love I know this words of pleasure
    I know because I live them
    I bask and revel and feast in the pleasure of my life
    I am in love, I am in romance, I am in the core of my creation
    I am feasting in the stream of abundance
    I adore you my source
    I adore my creation
    I am absolutely deeply in love with the beauty of my creation
    I adore
    Thank you my source for my wealth
    I adore being physical and living the fullness of my creation
    I love feeling the pleasure and feasting in the full pleasure of creation
    I adore creation

Knowing you leave behind nothing but footprints in the sand

I am in love with romance

I am in love with the abundance of romance in my life
    I adore the stream of abundance romance in my life
    I adore my abundant love relationship
    I adore all the wonderful places we visit for pleasure
    I adore the richness, the wealth, the prosperity, the beauty, the fun
    of the gift of my mind
    I adore the gift of my romance; I adore the plethora of pleasure
    I adore the abundance of happiness
    I adore the beauty of all this wonderful places that are all reality
    I love that the planes are flying for me, for us, I adore flying, I adore all this most wonderful beautiful astonishing beautiful places
    I adore creation
    Thank you my source for romance
    Thank you my source for the pleasure of all the beauty that is here for me,
    to feast my eyes in

I feast my eyes in the beauty of creation
    Plethora of pleasure, I love creation is as my abundant stream of romance, all for pleasure, beauty, I love beauty, I love your tenderness my source, I love you feasting and reveling and basking with me, moment by moment
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for my wealth, for the stream of romance
    I adore it

I am in love with “nothing is off limits for me”
    I am in love with appreciation
    I am in love with pleasure
    I am in love with romance
    I am in love with the creation of romance
    I am in love with the pleasure of the richness, the wealth, the prosperity of emotions
    I am in love with unlimited pleasure, i love always more, i adore abundance
    I am in love that there is no regression, only up up up up
    I am in love, thank you my source for feasting with me, thank you for the pleasure the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure, thank you for the pleasure for feeling the thoughts coming into focus and feeling the pleasure of visceral abundance. i adore my visceral feelings. i love it

Thank you my source for all the wonderful pilots
    Thank you my source for their skills, their joyful nature,
    for their knowing, for the zest of life,
    I deeply appreciate all the wonderful rendezvousing with all the pilots in my life, for each and everyone, for the immense value and happiness and inspiration and knowing that they have contributed to my life.
    I appreciate all the journeys, and all the places they have flown me, to the most remote and most beautiful places on earth
    Thank you so much source for planes, for the invention, for the immense pleasure …thank you my source for all the companies and for all the flying for all the immense well being and that it is always in perfect orchestration and timing, I adore it, I appreciate the abundant knowing and abundant consciousness in all the aircraft people, thank you source for the flow of abundant consciousness and knowing flowing in all of this.
    I appreciate it immensely

I appreciate that I can feast in abundance
    I appreciate that if I start feasting with my source I can go on for hours
    Thank you my source of abundance
    Thank you law of attraction that you are stable and always precise
    Thank you source for the gift of creation that it is all for the pleasure
    Thank you source for the beauty of life
    Thank you for the pleasure of thoughts
    Thank you for the pleasure of sight
    Thank you for the pleasure of wonderful life
    Thank you for physicality
    Thank you that I am the deliberate creator of my reality
    And that you my source, my inner being are always with me
    I am in bliss I am proud and I am in bliss
    I am abundant I love you source, I love the language of my core
    I am bliss, I love I can create this wonderful thoughts, pure bliss

Thank you paradise-bay, Whitsunday island, for your immense beauty,
    Thank you for all the beauty shown in the images. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by prosperous beauty View Post
    I love creating vibration for the pleasure of creating
    I love appreciating for the pleasure of appreciation for feeling the pleasure now
    I love that nothing is off limits for me now and now and now
    I love spending my vibrational currency in my focus and feasting in my manifestations
    I love feasting in my focus
    I love the gift of my focus
    [COLOR=blue]I love my beautiful thoughts my beautiful emotions are my manifestations right here and now and that I have it right here and now and I am feasting in it
    boy did this SLING me into my vortex! I LOVE CREATING VIBRATION for the pleasure of creating. Hoo ha

bluebabyblue
    boy did this SLING me into my vortex! I LOVE CREATING VIBRATION for the pleasure of creating. Hoo ha
    I love reading your sling into the vortex
    What a pleasure to read, what an uplifting feeling
    Thank you so much for sharing, I love it

Thank you so much for high lighting
    “I LOVE CREATING VIBRATION for the pleasure of creating. Hoo ha “
    I have been pondering this myself today, after reading your message.
    Your message slings me into the vortex

I had a wonderful experience this week. I had to call the insurance about a wonderful storm event what happened last week. Had to inform them about the price of new investments to make; what happened …after informing the nice man, he asked me how much time I had spent on the event in our garden regarding the storm. I told him, “one day”, he kindly told me that he would pay that day and offered me 120 euro = 160 USD ….
    Out of the blue …on top of the new investment…got this offer. This extra amount of abundance that the insurance will give to me because of my pleasure in the event (love the language of my source).
    Source knocked my socks off and I love it.

I love Source knocking my socks off …I am eager for more

Thank you bluebabyblue
    for your sling into the vortex
    Your inspiration slings me into the vortex too
    Can I say this better?
    I love being inspired to sling even further on the HFD for the pleasure of slinging on the HFD…

I love creating vibration for the pleasure of creating

Last edited by prosperous beauty; 11-06-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Source of wonderful inspiration
    Place full of wonder and inspiration

Place of tender alignment with my source

This is not supposed to be hard work
    This is not supposed to be hard work
    This isn’t about hard work
    This isn’t about effort
    It’s about alignment

You do not demand yourself into alignment; you love yourself into alignment
    You do not criticize yourself into alignment; you sooth yourself into alignment

Smiling like you feel like smiling
    Laughing like you feel like laughing
    Applauding because you feel like applauding
    Complimenting because you feel like complimenting

Seeing the positive aspects of this, and this, and this, and this, and this
    Allowing the momentum of who you are to build, and build and build and build

I love feeling softness, I love feeling absence of resistance
    I love the pleasure of sight creating pleasure of thoughts
    I love the beauty of creation
    I love it is all here to feast my eyes in
    I love it slings me into absence of resistance
    I love it slings me into pleasure of thought
    I love it slings me into masterminding with my source
    I love it slings me into tender beingness with my source
    I love nothing to fix, nothing to do, just pure pleasure of being,
    I love the tender pleasure of thoughts
    I love it slings me into relaxation
    I love it slings me into pleasure of thought
    I love it slings me into life giving inspiration
    I love it slings me into resonance with my source
    I love it slings me into the pleasure of visceral feelings
    I love that

I love you inner being I love feeling your tender focus with me
    I love feeling the effortless unconditional iss-ness
    I love feeling the pleasure of coziness of warm feelings, just for pleasure
    I love feeling the pleasure of effortless thoughts of pleasure coming into focus
    I love feeling pleasure just for pleasure
    I love that I don’t have to do anything
    I love that I don’t have to dust the sun
    I love that it is all in perfect orchestration
    I love that creation is all for pleasure and satisfaction
    I love relaxing with you my source
    It slings me into absence of resistance
    It slings me into pleasure of thought
    Into pleasure of life

I love my romance slings me into abundant consciousness
    I love my romance slings me into happiness
    I love my romance slings me into abundant pleasure
    I love my romance slings me into feasting my senses in the pleasure of love
    I love my romance slings me into life giving inspiration
    I love my romance slings me into life giving appreciation
    I love my romance slings me into absence of resistance
    I love my romance slings me into alignment

Thank you my source for my wealth
    I love you my source, in you, I can feel the richness, the wealth, the prosperity
    of these pleasure of emotions, I fuel

I love feeling resonance and feeling you my source I feel the soothing, I feel the knowing,
    I feel the effortless pleasure of creation,

I so love to feel the comfort of alignment, the comfort of you my inner being showing me the feeling, I love you my source
    Knowing my taste, knowing that this is also masterminding
    In effortless pleasure of being together
    Thank you that there is always great love for me
    Always more and more to enjoy
    I love effortless. I love effortless unfolding
    I love feeling the effortless –isness in the pleasure
    of effortless thoughts of course effortless thoughts
    Of course absence of resistance
    My creation is absence of resistance
    I love this clarity coming into focus and into my feeling
    I love it of course, my creation is in absence of resistance,
    is effortless, i love this thoughts coming into feeling knowing
    i love it slings me into knowing
    i love feeling the effortlessness, i like the feeling of "slings me"
    i love the feeling, i love it slings me into effortless unfolding

I love feasting in the pleasure of sight
    Thank you Tanzania for showing your immense beauty
    in all this images
    I appreciate immensely that I have been and have seen all this abundance
    Feasting my eyes
    I love the gift of life for the immense beauty and well being present in Tanzania.
    Thank you
    Place of wonder you are
    Place of knowing
    Thank you Tanzania for your wonderful taking care of the sanctuary of the majestic beauty of wealth of wonderful creation of nature
    I appreciate that I can feast my eyes in your beauty
    Place of wonderful inspiration
    thank you wonderful nature I revel in your beauty
    thank you life for my wealth
    thank you my source for the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure

Last edited by prosperous beauty; 11-08-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Feasting in the pleasure of life
    As I contemplate the delights of a silver service dinner, what better way to let the cares of the world slip from my shoulders?
    Feasting in the pleasure of thoughts
    Rendezvousing with my source; masterminding for the delight of reveling and basking in the beauty of life that exceeds my highest expectations.

“Breathtaking!” That’s what my visitors tend to say when gazing out over the romantic expanse of the life i live. Life of perfect moments

Picture the scene, as, champagne glass in hand, me or the two of us soak in the hot tub which has been filled and made ready to coincide with our arrival ‘home’ after a day’s game viewing. I am satisfied and eager for more. Perfect moment

A sea of candles surrounds us, as we look forward to tomorrow’s private bush breakfast. As the African dusk settles around us, a cheetah coughs in the distance.I appreciate to relax in this timeless atmosphere. Perfect moment

Truly exceptional, most stunning, wondrous wildlife. Perfect moment
    Feasting our senses, feasting in the visceral abundance.

Life of perfect moments

A succession of unique thrilling viewing

A world of wondrous wildlife

I appreciate my bed. I appreciate the light. I appreciate this rich day filled with stunning life I love and enjoy. Thank you for my wealth. Thank you for the pleasure of life. Thank you for feasting with me in the pleasure of life. I love you my source thank you that you are always with me. Thank you for the feasting in the pleasure of life, in the pleasure of thoughts. thank you for my wonderful life, stunning beauty.
    I love my bed, eager to go to sleep and eager for tomorrow more pleasure, eager for more …