Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Feasting in the pleasure of thought

I love to create deliberate thoughts for pleasure. I love to create for the pleasure of creating. I love my vibrational reality flowing into my focus. I love the power of creation flowing into my focus into my knowing. I love masterminding with my source. I love feeling the leverage of the clarity of thought. I love the feeling of clarity of experience. I love feeling life is pleasure. I love feeling life is pure pleasure and that I am always expanding into more pleasure. I love feasting in the reality of my now. I love feasting in the pleasure of my life. I love feeling my inner being is here. I love feeling resonance with my inner being. I love the freedom of deliberate thoughts, thoughts for pleasure. I love life. I love loving life. I love life is easy. I love life is fun and pleasure only. I choose to tap into the pleasure of life. I love I choose to resonate with the joy of life. I love there is only a stream of wellbeing. I love there is only a stream of abundance. I appreciate I have access to the power who creates worlds. I love there is only pleasure and more pleasure. I love feasting with my source. I love reveling with you my source in the wonderful day I have. I love the pleasure of thinking deliberately. i love the gift of my mind to think thoughts for pleasure.
    i love being in the well being of my inner being. i love being in the well being of creation. i love being in the stream of abundance. i love being in the stream of prosperity. i love being in the stream of romance. i love being in the stream of pleasure. i so do love that there is only pleasure and more pleasure. i so do love being in the intimacy with my inner being. i love this moments of closeness of a day filled with abundance and satisfaction to focus and blend with my inner being. To feel and blend with <nothing important is going on any way> it is just for pleasure, i love you my source, i love laughing and feeling the fun of life.

I love our safari. I love this amazing day of stunning locations. I love this day of feasting our eyes and senses in the abundant well being of life. I love the majestic wildlife. I love the plains. I love the fun we have. I love every moment of our safari. I love the wonderful rendezvousing. I love feeling thrilled from morning to bedtime and sleeping like a baby totally satisfied and happy and so happy when I wake up …wow another day of wonderful wonderful wonderful feasting in the abundance of life. I love being in this stunning location. I drink it in. I revel and bask and enjoy every moment to the fullest. I feel thrilled and high on beauty and appreciation for creation.

Oohh breath taking, I love our safari’s. I love coming here again and again. Each time I feel pure happiness. Thank you life for your wealth. Thank you my inner being for my wonderful life experience. I am such a happy being living in all this wondrous majestic pureness of creation. I love the sure adventure of my life. Stream of worthiness.

I appreciate my napping time in the hammock. I love the creativity and the kindness that they put the hammock out for me and used the old-timer as pole. I loved my nap. I loved the warm wind. I love our friends always finding the most wonderful solutions. I love the drive in this old car is such an adventure adding fun to the experience. I love living in nature. Thank you my source for all this kind brilliant people surrounding me. Thank you that even on the plains in the middle of wildlife in the middle of our safari that I could have a nap. So refreshing such a lovable experience in this timeless atmosphere, in wondrous of wildlife. I love that i have all this experiences of living in the most stunning locations on the planet. i adore it. i adore it. i adore it.

I appreciate this pure pleasure of arriving home in our safari camp and having a massage. I love the experience of being outside and having this skilled lady giving me a massage, having this wonderful rendezvous. I love lying here and basking and reveling in the abundance of life. I love the expansion of the experience that it is even possible for me to have a massage in one of the remote area's in the middle of virgin nature.
    I feel pure bliss. My heart is overflowing with bliss. I love this wonderful rendezvousing with this brilliant lady. I appreciate her skill. I appreciate the successful stories she is telling me. I love how she enjoyed here study. I love her stories about her children being in such zest of life. I love we had so much fun about my story about the nap out on the plains in the hammock. I love the rendezvousing today immensely. Thank you my source for the expansion.

I appreciate that my believes are supporting the unfolding of my vortex into reality. I appreciate this moment of the day to rampage. I appreciate resonating with my inner being. I love feeling you my source. I love rampaging so that I acknowledge my bliss, that I know it. I love my focus. I love you my source. Thank you for knowing my taste. Thank you my inner being that you are here with me in the experience that makes it so fun. I love you my source. I love my creation immensely. I love I am in love with my creation. I love the pure pleasure. I love that it is exceeding my highest expectations. I love that it is satisfying me moment by moment. I love so much that life is transforming and accommodating my desires in worthiness. I appreciate the stream of worthiness. I appreciate the stream of abundance. I appreciate there is only a stream of well being. Thank you life for being such a wonderful pure life of well being.

Wonderful life of happy moments always more pleasure to enjoy
    I love the stream of abundance expressing itself in such stunning beauty

I love our dinner I love my bare feet in the warm water. I love my man. How I love our experiences. I love, love, love my love life. I love it slings me always in abundant consciousness. I love it slings me always in pure happiness. I love him. I love we adore our life. I love I love I love this exclusive experience to have our diner out here. I adore it. I love it. It thrills me. I am in love. Amazing time of love …how could I not be in love …

I love my bed. I love my pillow. I love my man. I love I am satisfied. I love I am ready for sleep and eager for tomorrow eager for more …thank you life for being so good to me moment by moment. Thank you my inner being for always being with me. Thank you for creation. I adore my life. I adore the abundance of this day. I adore the great love there is here for me. Thank you my source for the joy and pleasure of life. I adore it. ooohhh tomorrow early early morning balloon safari...life is so good and so delicious abundant, i adore it and now i adore my bed ...

"And you came with the ability to think for the pleasure
    of your personal experience, you see.
    And humans have kind of got off that track.
    You think you got to think to solve problems; that's not what it's about.

You're thinking for the pleasure of the thought.
    And when you start reaching for the thought
    because of the pleasure that it could possibly give you,
    then you don't say 'You're sorry'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought and you don't say 'You're nervous'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought.

You focus your mind in ways that bring you pleasure
    and then you sustain that HFD vibration and then
    you live the life you came to live."

Stamford Sept. 2013

I am thrilled. I am feasting. I appreciate the beautiful early morning ride in the golden light of the sunrise. I adore the waking up process of nature in a plethora of appreciation, showing it’s adorable astonishing beauty. Rampaging its joy into being.

I am thrilled we are on our way to have our early, early morning balloon safari.
    I love the safari. I love the journey of my life. I love it’s a journey because every moment on the way there is pleasure to feast my senses. I am in bliss. I love every moment to the fullest. I love that life is surprising and delighting me with this amazing pleasure of creation that interest me, moment by moment more to explore, more uniqueness, more discovery. I adore it.

Thank you for my bliss. Thank you for my wonderful life. Thank you for my wealth. Thank you for creation, its beautiful. I love it to the fullest. Thank you for the safari. i love my vortex is showering my taste and i am reveling in the plethora of pleasure. Intrigued. My life is as the golden light of the sunrise.

I am feasting my eyes in the unique view of the wildlife at this time of the day.

This is an amazing incredible experience. Rising as the sun rises, our balloon floats in whatever direction the winds of the day are heading over this wonderful area. We float in the direction of and speed of the wind. Floating on the high flying disk.

We are holding hands, wow, wow, wow, this is like seeing with new eyes. New perspective. Unique perspective. Broader view. Floating on the HFD. I love the tenderness of being together, tenderness in the warm feeling of holding hands, being close and enjoying this high light of experience together. We look at each other knowing …how we do love our life, yes-pure bliss.

I love the feeling of floating with the current of the wind. I love the feeling of the balloon being up to speed with the wind. I love the absence of resistance. I love the pure positive energy. I love the clear view. I love the clarity.

I am feasting in the pleasure of thought while floating in broader view.
    I smile; I am happiness and joy in physical body. I love this new thought. I love being here in the fresh morning air, and having thoughts for pleasure. Like this experience is for pleasure. I am prosperity in physical body. I am plethora of pleasure in physical body. I like that thought, that's pure pleasure. That expresses how I feel right here and now. I am plethora of pleasure in physical body. Feeling plethora of pleasure.

OOH, gosh all this photographic opportunities of the amazing scenery and wildlife below. I am looking forwards creating an amazing album. I love abundance. I adore it.

I am having goose bumps, after landing, we celebrate in the traditional way with a champagne toast before heading off for our breakfast at our favorite place at the hippo pool. goose bumps

Thank you for my wealth. Thank you I am satisfied and eager for more. I am looking forwards writing the most wonderful letter of appreciation to the company and the pilot and staff who took care of the balloon safari. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful rendezvousing. I love the champagne. Still high on the balloon safari and now high on the champagne, abundant high

I love while driving to the hippo pool for our breakfast we passed by this beautiful scenery. I love the stream of abundance. I love the stream of worthiness surrounding us moment by moment. I love source showing me look here this is what you love, and yes I do, and look her more pleasure.
    I love the stream of well being. I love the stream of happiness. I love being in the stream of abundance. i love my source. i love my vortex. i love you my inner being. i love you nature, you thrill me. I love your majestic beauty immensely.

We hug filled with love for each other. I love how our love slings me always in abundance of happiness. I love how happy we are, every day more in love.
    I enjoy having our breakfast here at the hippo pool, my favorite place. Sitting here for hours enjoying our food, the splashing of the hippo’s, amazing view.

Feeling in love, enjoying this moment …basking, pure bliss

Thank you my source for creation. Thank you for this wonderful day.
    Thank you for the wonderful orchestration. Thank you my infinite team.
    Thank you for all the wonderful people I have met and for their skills.
    Thank you nature for your majestic beauty. Thank you wonderful animals for showing your majestic well being, worthiness. Thank you for the richness of life. Thank you my inner being, my source for the pleasure of thought, for always feasting with me, always with me moment by moment.
    Thank you I am satisfied and eager for more...

I like sitting here and not giving a rip about discs. I like being here and just liking the pleasure of enjoying what is. I like sitting here and drinking water because it is nice to drink. I like sitting here for pleasure. I like the simplicity. It is all here, the breath taking idyllic place, the tranquil beautiful composition of light.

I like the soothing feeling that I just like to sit and enjoy what is and accept it is here. I like not giving a rip about discs or what so ever. I like the peace full beauty surrounding me. I like sitting and just being. I just like sitting here and being. I just like the soothing sound of the water flowing in the river. I don’t have to flow the water. I don’t have to move the air into wind.

I like just being. I like that feeling of just being. Not having to think not even for pleasure but just enjoying where I am. Enjoying the beautiful composition of creation surrounding me. The creator sitting, just being.

Like the light is. Like the river is. Like I am …why would I have to do anything…now I like being, I like that feeling. I like I always reach that point that I just like to sit and be.

Right here before my eyes, first class show of creation, loving me to feel the pleasure of the perfect orchestration. I like it…to sit and rest and just feel the pleasure of effortlessness.

Watching the show before me of the light. Like I am in the theatre. Being in the most majestic show that is playing for me, right here, before my eyes.
    Right here before my eyes, first class show of creation, loving me to feel the pleasure of the perfect orchestration. I like it…to sit and rest and just feel the pleasure of effortlessness.

We have early diner in the effortlessness of the sunset. I love my bare feet on the warm rocks. I love I have not bathed yet because I love the warmth of the day still on my skin. I like this moment, this effortlessness. Sitting here and just enjoying being surrounded by the most spectacular show what is taking place in perfect orchestration. I love my dear man, love my feet touching his and looking at him in the golden light. No words, just feeling the tenderness what is around us. Eating and sitting and being in the moment of what…rich moment. Feeling the heat of the day, the experience of the day, being in this unexplored virgin area, sitting in the warm presence of each other and enjoying our food. The simplicity of enjoying where we are …

It is still light as we hear the hippo’s splashing into the river. I like this moment of the day. The timelessness, the rhythm of nature, the sunset, the temperature going down, the day detaching and fluently flowing into the night, a new segment. I like the effortlessness of orchestration. I like the well being of day and night. I like the perfect rhythm of day and night.

This unexplored area in this remote part of the world is magnificent. Its virgin, untouched. I feel fortunate, even more then that, to be here in the prosperity of creation.

We sit down at the side of the river and just watch. We both are just feeling enormous fortunate that we are here. Who are we that we are always in our life in this most extra ordinary beyond experiences in parts of the world that are most stunning and untraveled so far? Who am I to be so fortunate to be here, with my wonderful man, in love, happy with our life, purposeful life, in one of the most virgin stunning beautiful areas of life?

I like the smell of the light. I like the romantic light. I like there is no electricity here and have this charming experience. I like that I am well at both, luxurious hotels and being in the remote area’s. I like the variety. Now I like being here. Like being in our Safari tent. Hearing the hyena’s, feeling the soil trembling when elephants passing by.
    Love the oil lamps at night, love being in bed and the lights of the oil lamps are on and DH is wandering around preparing for the next day. I love the coziness of being in bed and hearing the sounds, smelling the oil of the lights, feeling the wind moving the roof of the tent…I feel the well being of life.

Every day a new beginning, for sure, seeing the evidence of the rising of this new day before me. Nature has awakened. I am meditating, listening to the meditation cd. Breathing the fresh morning air in and out. Three breathes in and five breathes out. I love the rhythm. I love the consistency and the continuity of starting my day in the richness of resonating with my source. I open my eyes witnessing this majestic beauty.
    Perfect orchestration. Perfect timing. Effortless unfolding.

I am thrilled a new day of exploring. A new day of adventure. I am looking forwards for what we are going to view today. I love the sound of the engine of the car. I like our 4-wheel drive, strong car.

I so do love the experience, of driving in this abundance of wildlife. It is stunning amazing beautiful. It is prosperity for my senses. I love it broadens my horizon. This is a breath taking view, but it is breath-taking view after breath taking view…it is abundant …breath taking view after breath taking view…I have tears of beauty in my eyes, such pleasure I feel

The variety of wildlife, of nature, I am thrilled in each moment.
    It remembers me, Source telling about, animals being stabilizers of energy …wow and here I am in the stunning abundance, abundance of wildlife

I love DH and me are like children…excited…many times we have been and seen and each time we are in pure heaven …we can just take each others hand and kiss it out of pure happiness, the whole day it goes like …look there, look here, look o wow …look there PB you love it …and I do …yes I do

I love our purposeful life. I love our love for what we are doing and that it thrills and thrills me. How could I not love it? Our car flows on our joy.

I feel the appreciation rushing through the cells of my body. I revel and bask in all this beauty and we talk and talk and make our notes and do our job …now I know the word …it is feasting, feasting, it is feasting …the feeling is feasting …I am feasting, we are feasting in the abundance of pleasure.
    For sure I am feasting my senses in the abundance
    I feel amazing appreciation for the stunning majestic beauty of creation.

Thank you my source for my wealth
    Last edited by prosperous beauty; 11-25-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks giving for the wonderful time in pure love
    Thanks giving for the wonderful time in perfect orchestration
    Thanks giving for effortless manifesting what I do want moment by moment
    Thanks giving for effortless living what I do want moment by moment
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

Thanks giving for effortless manifesting what I do want and living what I do want moment by moment and effortless manifesting what I do want moment by moment
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

Life is supposed to be good to you
    Life is supposed to be fun for you
    Life is supposed to feel good to you
    You never came for the struggle

You are powerful creators
    Discovering the power of the stream
    The power of your worthiness

Life is supposed to be good to me
    Life is supposed to be fun for me
    Life is supposed to feel good to me
    I never came for the struggle

I am a powerful creator
    Discovering the power of the stream
    The power of my worthiness

A thanksgiving that life is good to me, moment by moment
    A thanks giving that life is fun for me, moment by moment
    A thanks giving that life feels good to me, moment by moment
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

If you only could maintain your innocence of your well being
    Innocence of your well-being

A thanks giving for my innocence

For my innocence of my well being
    For my innocence expecting that things are always working out for me
    And they are

A thanks giving that things are always working out for me
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

Non physical, pure positive, god force, source, love energy, that’s who you are

Non physical, pure positive, god force, source, love energy, that’s who I am

Worthy being I am
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

It is inevitable that things go well for you

It is inevitable that things go well for me

A thanks giving that it is inevitable that things go well for me
    And they are

Worthy being I am
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

Humble, allowing, meek humans are those who found their power

A thanks giving for my hands of the stove, that i am aligning with my power. A thanks giving for all the humble, allowing, meek humans who found their power

Worthy being I am
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

The resources of source assist you every day

Don’t seek improvement; just seek relief

Don’t seek solutions; just seek relief
    And going with the stream

Thanks giving that the resources of source assist me every day
    And they do

Worthy being I am
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

Feeling worthy and loved and blessed is sustainable from moment to moment

A thanks giving that I am loved and feeling and being blessed and worthy from moment to moment

Worthy being I am
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

If focus matters …
    And it does!
    And if appreciation is the most high-flying focus
    And it is!
    Then what could be more helpful than to write in my book of positive aspects?
    Then what could be more helpful than to create thoughts for pleasure?

A thanks giving for the pleasure of the feeling of appreciation

Worthy being I am

Unlimited
    Unconditional

Soothing is resonance with your own power
    You become a cooperative component
    In resonance with your inner being

Thank you my inner being, my source, for this pleasure of creation, for the pleasure of thought, for the stream of relaxation, in the stream of worthiness
    Thank you my wonderful day for all the love and richness

Effortless manifesting what I do want, and living in the abundance of what I do want moment to moment, and effortless manifesting what I do want moment by moment
    Unlimited
    Unconditional

Worthy being I am

Thank you my source for my wealth
    Thank you my source that you love me unconditionally, and that you are always with me, thank you for your great love for me, I like it

Last edited by prosperous beauty; 11-30-2013 at 05:16 PM.

In every moment I should be either interested, eager, or feeling fun, in other words, that is the way life is supposed to be for me. I appreciate this moment in time, sitting here in this untouched virgin remote area.

I appreciate the golden light of this time of the day. I appreciate the light being reflected in the virgin untouched river, a touch of gold. I like the solid feeling of the rocks, still warm. The sun-downer is a favorite part of my day. The light is golden; a moment in nature that feels like nature is having a meditation. Breathing in and out. Even wildlife is quiet. I feel the abundant consciousness of the creator deeply in love with its creation.

I appreciate the sustainability of the sun, of day and night, of the rhythm of nature, of the earth spinning in its orbit.

I appreciate sitting here in the intimacy of the sun-downer. Sharing this wonderful moment with the man I love. The view is superb. I appreciate the coziness, the intimacy in being together in the magnificent experience of our life, of this moment. It’s excellence, its exclusivity. I appreciate the sustainability of happiness in my life.
    I love feeling this warm glow of love inside me. I appreciate the adventure of this day. I appreciate the gift of life, that I am here to view it, to taste it, to smell it, to appreciate it. I love the discovery of new areas. I love exploring. I love being thrilled by beauty. I love feeling that life thrills me…like in this moment. Enjoying my conversation, enjoying new thoughts, new views coming into focus.

I am showering in bliss that is how it feels. The sweat, dust and heat of the day being rinsed away by water that is reflecting the light of the sun, like the colors of a rainbow. It is memorial …wow i feel I am in a rainbow. I appreciate this fantastic sensual feeling of having my shower while looking out over the river, elephants wandering around, rays of sun on my magnificent body…wow i feel bliss. A golden moment, delicious sensuality …I love these spontaneous moments of delight. The water is so refreshing. I appreciate the sustainability of my happiness. Why do i love it so much? Yes source, you are knocking my socks of and I love it.

I love our charming safari tent. I love taking my time to rampage. I love being in bed and write my rampages of appreciation. I love resonating with my inner being. I love knowing to rampage. I love that I can flow my appreciation. That I can deliberate express my self in appreciation. I appreciate there is abundance to appreciate. My day and nights are filled with abundance of what I love and like. In the morning I wonder, what will surprise and delight me today …and at night, before I go to sleep, there is only abundance to name, to reflect on. I love that. I love there is always more to enjoy. I so do appreciate that there is always more that I can enjoy. I appreciate that there is always more that delights me.
    I appreciate rampaging this wonderful day. I appreciate my nice bed. I appreciate the magnificent wonderful wildlife. I appreciate our mission. I appreciate the passion. I appreciate it thrills me. I appreciate the wonderful research drive we had today. I appreciate my wonderful man I love. I appreciate his skills, I appreciate his fun, I appreciate his happiness, I appreciate everything, I appreciate his solidness, I appreciate his love …I appreciate his appreciation…I appreciate this day.

During this early, early, early morning drive …
    This is a “holy moment”, my man I love, touched my hand, PB look.
    Is n't this just perfect orchestration? I just hold my breath …I just hold my breath like I would like to hold the moment …I feel goose bumps of happiness. This is so stunning magnificent majestic amazing beautiful. The colors are so intense prosperous. It feels like it is all orchestrated for us to view.
    I feel so much appreciation for the well being and beauty of life. We sit still and turn the engine off and just enjoy the beauty of the moment and we kiss. Yes life is amazing. Thank you my source for my wealth and the perfect unfolding and timing. I adore this moment immensely.

Glorious stunning beautiful day that surprises and delights me moment by moment.
    It always gets better and it does …we drive this day from amazing delight into more amazing beauty and delight

Yes, source you are knocking my socks off and I am delighted, this is so amazing wonderful, I am so pleased to be here, I feel happiness all over, it is like we are driving in the stream of well being, in the stream of worthiness, in the stream of magnificent prosperity… in the stream of abundance, in the stream of magnificent creation, I adore it.

I am looking forwards to create these amazing photo albums of all this wonderful happy moments. I like to bask and revel in it. I adore it.

Wow what are they doing? This is feasting …feasting in the pleasure of thought …that is what comes to my mind while we drive into this happy scene. What an abundance of happiness. They are feasting their senses. Yes they do..it reminds me of feasting in the pleasure of thought. The feeling of pleasure, they are feasting their skin…blended worthy beings they are…I adore the feasting, I adore the happiness, I adore the worthiness, I adore the knowing, I adore everything, I love it
    “They are basking and reveling in the pleasure of life,” …my man I love, laughs about my remark, he loves it.

Thank you my source, my inner being, for feasting and flowing with me in the pleasure of thought.

This is my favorite thread ever ever ever. PB I love your energy, your choice of words, your breathtaking pictures, your feasting of life.
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

MsLovePeaceFreedom
    This is my favorite thread ever ever ever. PB I love your energy, your choice of words, your breathtaking pictures, your feasting of life.
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!
    MslPF >Thank you so much, I appreciate and bask in every word of it, thank you so much

I enjoy the expansive view of the beautiful infinite savanna plains framed by mountains. Abundant consciousness. Mind of well-being. It makes me smile hearing the engine of the Cessna roaring like a lion. Feeling stable and feeling appreciation for the invention of the Cessna. It is so convenient and comfortable that we can leave the bush by Cessna, using the rural airstrip close to our camp.

I love flying in the Cessna, it feels like being stable on the high flying disc and all good things happening to me. Having the wind of source at my back,like always. I love the broader view from the plane and flowing effortless. The elephants look like flies so tiny. Different perspective.
    I love the pleasure of my thoughts. I love being in the plane and feeling relaxed and enjoying the pleasure of my thoughts. I love the pleasure of the warm flow of energy in my body. I am looking at my wonderful man and the pilot in the front of me. I feel loved. I love the moment, excellent experience. The tiny plane happily flying in the current of happiness. Castle’s or buttons I enjoy them in my life.

We are on our way to our favorite beach house at the uninhabited, untouched coast, exquisite place to stay and to explore. I am looking forwards for spending days at the coast. I love the prosperous variety of my life. I am enjoying the shift in scenery. We are approaching the ocean. The rich spectrum of blue thrills me. I feel so fortunate that my days are so enjoyable. The view is superb and such a difference from the plains and the wildlife. I appreciate the gift of my eyes to feast in the beauty of life. Beautiful thoughts are flowing spontaneously into my focus resonating with the beauty I am viewing.

Clarity …clarity …wow I love flying and feeling, yes this looks like clarity..beautiful wonderful clarity …like the clarity of my mind, clear thoughts, absence of resistance, pureness, my vibrational reality is pure absence of resistance and momentum and here I am feeling unspeakable appreciation for the immense beauty I am looking at
    Thank you my source for my wealth. I love it, I love it, I love it
    Thank you for the beauty of life. I adore beauty. I adore the manifestation. It thrills me. My man I love, is taking pictures. I love it. I love creating wonderful albums and using them in my books.

Yes, yes, I can see our beach house. Sweet home, lovable home…we are coming. I am so happy to see our lovable beach house. I so love my life.
    I feel such thrill seeing our home again. Wow …adventure, I love it, the pilot is all focused to land on the beach. Each time it is such a fantastic feeling to land on the beach. Such a trilling experience. The pilot is slowing the momentum of the plane, slower we go, slower we go, descending …descending …wow we touch the beach, bounce back a bit and we are there …arriving on this wonderful disc. Touching experience.

I love the moment of opening the door of the plane and taking a deep breath of fresh sea air. The ocean a view steps away, the vastness of the beach and the ocean, this virgin leading edge waiting to be explored. The sounds of the waves …melody of welcoming us home.

Hallo sweet home. It is so nice to come home in our house here at the coast. I like the richness of being in the national parks, in the bush, and coming here. The prosperity to live in the variety all this wonderful beautiful places gives me a deep feeling of happiness. The scent of the bush is so different from the beach. The sounds of the wildlife are so different from the sound of the waves. I take my sandals off. Oh so nice to feel the warmth of the sand. Wow what a difference from all the months in the bush. We wave good-bye to the pilot …off he goes…I love it, the sound of the engine…the plane becoming just a dot at the horizon.
    Thank you my source for my wealth. It is so good to be here.

I love our wonderful staff that has prepared the house for our stay so nicely.
    I feel touched by the warm welcome. We kiss and embrace each other.
    Just enjoying, just enjoying the warm love we feel. Just standing there in this moment of tenderness of the appreciation we feel, for the intense love we feel for where we are. Oh gosh it is so nice, the bath all prepared. After all these delicious hours of our journey, it is so nice to take a bath and adjust. The water is so delicious warm and the bath big enough for the both of us. A deep sense of well being I am feeling in the cells of my body. What a pleasure to be surrounded by the nice warm water and our cozy home and the beautiful view. I am happy.

This is such a wonderful time of the day to have a walk before we have our diner and go early to bed after an early rise this morning. I like walking bare feet and feeling the waves gently touching my feet. Feeling my wonderful man's warm hand. Chatting, enjoying, loving...

I appreciate my wonderful day. Thank you my source for my wealth.

I am so Happy I found this thread It is so soothing, so putting into place. PB -> you so Beautiful. I love this

Arteemide
    I am so Happy I found this thread It is so soothing, so putting into place. PB -> you so Beautiful. I love this
    Arteemide, thank you so much, i so love reading your message, I love it
    I love it, thank you

I notice the first early sun-ray through the curtains. I am awake. I feel the well being in my body. Feeling the tender warmth of my man’s arm around me. I kiss him lightly, still a sleep he is. I listen to the sound of the waves and savor the delicious comfort of our cozy bed. I feel the beat of my heart, assuring rhythm, like the sound of the waves. I even hear my lovable man’s heart beat, strong and stable. I love the intimacy of the moment, idyllic haven. I love the resource of profound and never-ending joy of our love. I whisper in my mind, “good morning source” and tip toe out of bed…

I like to be in, in the rising of the day. I like to capture this moment. I tip toe to the veranda, yes, yes, yes goes my feet …the melody of the morning process. O gosh this forgotten paradise, these breathe taking view in the front of me, welcoming me into the day. Wow what a perfect orchestration. What a perfect timing and unfolding.

I listen to the sound of the waves and take a deep breath of the cool fresh sea air. I just sit and feast my senses. I feel the warm assuring flow of energy of my source in my body. Wow this is a spectacular show of perfect orchestration that is breath taking. Pure prosperity. Pure wealth. Pure richness. Pure abundance. Pure worthiness. Pure beauty.

What a wonderful moment to rampage. I appreciate the feeling of appreciation. I appreciate the gift of appreciation. I appreciate you sun. I appreciate you are here. I appreciate you waves. I appreciate your sound. I love it. I appreciate you wonderful sky. I love you wonderful colors. I love you new day. I appreciate the light. I appreciate the pristine white sand beach. I appreciate this place of immense beauty. I appreciate where I am. I appreciate I am here. I appreciate the morning process to blend with my inner being. I appreciate to feast in the pleasure of thoughts. I appreciate that I am aware and resonate with the abundant consciousness. I appreciate my vortex flowing effortless into my reality.
    I appreciate the miles of untouched pristine beaches to explore. I appreciate that I slept so delicious. I appreciate our wonderful beach house in this virgin area. I appreciate my wonderful man. I appreciate our love. I appreciate my life. I appreciate you sun …I appreciate you nature …I appreciate this beautiful moment in time.

I put my earphones in and start to meditate, breathing the fresh air in and out. I hear the waves, I hear source, I count, one two three …breaths in, 5 breaths out …. I open my eyes and look right in the golden light of the sun. I feel spoilt rotten. I am rich.
    What a glorious start of my day. I appreciate the richness of the teachings. Thank you source for reminding me who I am.

Look PB, our friends! How do they know we are here? Wow they jump and put a show on to attract our attention. Come PB, lets swim. We run to the water and dive in. What a feast. I love the sensual feeling of the warm water around my body. I am such an enjoy-er of life. I so love abundance. I so love this feasting. I love the spontaneous feasting with our friends. They giggle…it makes me laugh. i love the hugging. I love the happiness. I love playing for hours. Old friends meeting. They are such a bunch of rascals of fun.

I love the long walk on miles of empty superb pristine white sand beaches, exploring. I adore the azure water. I love feeling the warm sand beneath my feet. Why am I so happy? I love exploring, I am thrilled we spotted whales. Exploring, talking for hours with the man I love. I am purring. My heart fills with such love as we approach our beach home after hours of walking. I like the small intimate romantic character of the house. I am looking forwards for a drink. Thank you life for my wealth. I adore it.

Fish, what a gift, what a wonderful rendezvous, what a timing meeting this fisherman, we have fresh fish for dinner tonight. I adore his boat, I adore his skills of sailing, I adore the infinite balancing system, I adore the high flying disc, I am in love

I pretend that I am reading but I am watching my handsome man in the golden light of the sunset. I feast my eyes. My mind fills with thoughts of pleasure, this makes me laugh. I love seeing him wandering around in this amazing scenery. He has found something beautiful. Soon he will be here …look PB what I found …I love that…I wish for the most wonderful shell so far …he finds them, I collect them …i love the treasures he finds. i love filling our houses with our treasures. I am high on love

I love campfire stories. Feasting in the light and heat of the fire. We are telling each other the most funniest stories of our life…I love it is getting later and later and the stories funnier and funnier …the sound of the waves as guiding music for the stories…I love the pleasure of thoughts

Thank you my source for my wealth.
    Last edited by prosperous beauty; 12-11-2013 at 05:51 PM.

“Morning has broken, like the first morning…praise for the morning…God’s creation of a new day”, I listen to the song while I wake up in the warm feelings of a delicious dream. I hear noises in the kitchen and my wonderful man singing along …”praise for the morning”, what is he up to I wonder. Our bedroom is filled with music, in the background I hear the sound of the waves. Idyllic haven.

I close my eyes enjoying the song, I bask in the wonderful words, what a present to wake up in this glorious music, my heart fills with appreciation. The delicious feelings from my dream are fluently flowing into the new day. “Morning source, thank you for the glorious welcome into this new day”.

I appreciate my bed. I appreciate where I am. I appreciate …I appreciate…
    I feel DH’s lips softly touching my lips; I open my eyes and look right into pure love. “Morning PB, time to get up, lets get out, lets have breakfast at the beach”. I must have fallen a sleep again …o wow breakfast at the beach. I love it. I rejoice in the abundance of happiness.
    Pure bliss. I love you my vortex, ohhh it’s so much more than I was even able to mentally conjure. Pure bliss. Pure happiness. Thank you my source for my wealth.

To step of the veranda from our beach house, on the purest white sand, is a step, into barefoot paradise. Tropical elegance and exceptional beauty combine the unique experience. I adore walking barefooted, the warm sand so clean, it squeaks by every step I take. I adore every step. Off we go, the picnic basket between us. New day, new adventure … my happy man is singing while we walk; I am purring.
    We walk with the wind of source at our back, exquisite beauty.
    Thank you my source for my wealth. I love you birds. I love you beach. I love you sky. I love you ocean. I love you beautiful birds. Thank you for your beauty. I love the rendezvous.

I am blessed to be in one of the world’s most idyllic places. Gosh what a delight to have this delicious food all prepared. I like taking bites flavored with some sand. I like my man who I love. We kiss, heavenly kiss. Thank you my love for preparing this wonderful breakfast, thank you so much for the surprise, I am delighted. Why does food taste so good, so good? Why am I so happy? I laugh so much …why do I laugh so much? Why would I bother? Who cares? I don’t …i love we play our favorite game so far…starting a sentence and the other one continuing. Creating a story.
    I adore creating. I adore pleasure. I adore the pleasure of thought. I love feasting in the pleasure of thought. “PB, look our friends, our friends our here”. Yes, yes, yes, time for more fun. Thank you my source, thank you my source, thank you my source i sing, while we run to the water to have a swim with our friends. I adore the feasting. I adore the stream of abundance. I adore the stream of well being. I adore the stream of worthiness. I adore creation. I adore the perfect orchestration. I adore the perfect timing. I adore I am happy. I adore the stream of happiness.
    Thank you my source for my happiness.

I love feasting with our high flying disc friends. I love the stability of the high flying disc. I love feasting my senses in the ocean of pleasure. I enjoy the pure pleasure of feasting on the leading edge of well being with our friends. i love the happiness. i am happy.

What is happening, what is happening…wow …what a big splash,
    wow a whale joining the party, wow source you knock my socks off.
    This is magnificent, this is such a big high flying disc, plethora of beauty feasting in the pleasure of life, what a show. I feel tears of beauty. I am feasting my eyes in the beauty of sight. I adore the whale. I adore the beauty. I feel abundance of worthiness. I feel abundance of happiness. I feel loved in every cell of my being. Pure wealth. Pure prosperity. Pure richness. Pure happiness. Pure bliss. Pure abundance.

I feel satisfied and I am eager for more. It’s nice to have a siesta in the shade. Is it not nice that there are palm trees providing shade? I am looking forwards to read my book and bask in the wonderful experience I just had. I open my book and find a piece of paper with notes of a favorite workshop, wow, I read …

"And you came with the ability to think for the pleasure
    of your personal experience, you see.
    And humans have kind of got off that track.
    You think you got to think to solve problems; that's not what it's about.

You're thinking for the pleasure of the thought.
    And when you start reaching for the thought
    because of the pleasure that it could possibly give you,
    then you don't say 'You're sorry'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought and you don't say 'You're nervous'
    because that's not a pleasurable thought.

You focus your mind in ways that bring you pleasure
    and then you sustain that HFD vibration and then
    you live the life you came to live."

Stamford Sept. 2013

I love the life giving inspiration of this day. I love the spectacularly scenic location. I love the surprise to meet our friend the fisherman out here. He is waiting for the water to rise. It’s so cozy to sit with him and hear his stories. I enjoy his pleasure of thought, a pure rampage of appreciation. Thank you my source for the wonderful rendezvousing that is so uplifting

We are walking back to our Robinson Crusoe chic beach house in the stunning light of the sunset. We talk, we love, we enjoy…
    I enjoy walking on the high flying disc with my dh at my side, and the wind of source at my back, in the rhythm of my vortex. I am looking forwards to our evening meal. I love going home now after a day filled with discovery and adventure. I am happy. Thank you earth for spinning in your orbit. I adore you sun. I adore the light. I am in love.

Cuddling with a warm blanket in the cozy beach lounge we just created after our satisfying delicious diner. I so love that there is always more to enjoy. I am listening to the sound of the waves while feeling the cozy warmth of dh’s body close to me. Drinking a nice glass of wine …

The Universe has knocked itself out to deliver every little piece of everything that I ever even thought I wanted, is unfolding here and now.

Thank you my source for my wonderful, wonderful day. I am enjoying every moment of it to the fullest. Pure bliss. Thank you for the pleasure of thought. I am satisfied and eager for more.