Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: This is working!

This is working!

This is working. Everyday I feel triumph because this is working. I love this work. I love that it works. I love that a little focus on saying 'this is working' works for computer glitches, recipe malfunctions, something not quite right.

I love that I feel so good. I love that others also feel good. I love the dogs romping, playing, enjoying unashamedly. I love their selfishness. I love their bliss. I love how others love their dogs with passion and joy.

I love that we're all here to play together.

I love my friends. I love their individuality. I love that each has some special parts or part that chime/s with me. I love that we speak Abraham. I love that I am where I am vibrationally. I love that.

I appreciate the world as never before. I appreciate myself more than ever. I appreciate that the people in my life are perfect for me. I like that this is not the end that there is more.

I appreciate my time. I love 'spending' it.

This is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    This is working. Everyday I feel triumph because this is working. I love this work. I love that it works. I love that a little focus on saying 'this is working' works for computer glitches, recipe malfunctions, something not quite right.

I love that I feel so good. I love that others also feel good. I love the dogs romping, playing, enjoying unashamedly. I love their selfishness. I love their bliss. I love how others love their dogs with passion and joy.

I love that we're all here to play together.

I love my friends. I love their individuality. I love that each has some special parts or part that chime/s with me. I love that we speak Abraham. I love that I am where I am vibrationally. I love that.

I appreciate the world as never before. I appreciate myself more than ever. I appreciate that the people in my life are perfect for me. I like that this is not the end that there is more.

I appreciate my time. I love 'spending' it.

This is working.
    Hello Leonie ,

beautiful rampage ... I love it...

Keep going...and have a wonderful day....

Kiki

Thank you Kiki .

This is working. I feel extraordinary love for my world today. I love the noises and the activity as people bustle around living their physical lives. What a joy to be here knowing what I know.

I love that I am free to enjoy it all. Things just work out for me. I am lighter than air. I have muscles that work. I laugh a lot, inside and out. I find humour all over. The world is a funny place. People are funny. Life can be a fun roller coaster or a calm oasis for leisurely feeling and floating on a high flying disc.

I love that I know how the world works. I love that at any time I can choose what I want. I love the feeling of inspired action. I love to breathe it in. I love that. When I meditate I love feeling it in my body. In my mind I do that Julia Roberts laugh from Pretty Woman when I see things working out for me.

I love that I know that this is working. I know that no matter what this is working out for me. I love that I am just having fun on the way to the next great thing. I love that after that I am still having fun on my way to the next thing, and the next, and the next.

Other times I'm quiet and I love that. I love the space that quiet times give me to appreciate more. I appreciate more and more and more.

I love being general. I love enjoying myself with words. I love the way other people living their lives gives me the space to live my life. I love that it's all perfect the way it is.

I love going general and then the rush as my grid fills in. I love the surprise and delight of seeing the way things are working out. It's all working.

I love your joyful rampages!
    I love delighting in your joy!
    Thank you for sharing your joyful rampages!
    I love that Joy enjoyed by two or more is exponentially magnificent!

I wanna play!
    Everything is working out better and better and better and better and better and better!
    I love how other people's dogs love me so much Every time there's dogs anywhere near by they come to me and they want to play! And I love love love them They're so frisky! What a match

Sunlover, I feel the joy in you too! Pikou, what fun! both for playing.

It's all right. This is working. I know that today is going to be good. I have wonderful choices today. I can choose easily.

I feel awesome. I feel aware. I can hear the cicadas. I hear the "applause" as their music ebbs and flows. The other day the cicadas were so loud a friend sent a video message and they drowned out her voice. The kookaburras are abundant too. They laugh so long and hard. I feel rich when I hear them. The sights and sounds of prosperity, wealth and fortune surround me. The persistent drumming of someone's dripping tap. The quality of trades people and the services provided. My world is genuinely rich. How easy is it to feel outrageously abundant. Life experience teaches and it reaches out to me to tell me how well I am doing. It teaches me that all my choices have been good ones. I now know so much I can't imagine not knowing. I love knowing and being where I am in my life. I feel rich beyond words with my knowing, with the start of the Abraham year just ahead. I love what I know, I can't imagine how it can get better, yet I know it will. The momentum of their teaching is increasing and it is so easy to flow with it.

I enjoy my choices. Everyday. The freedom to choose ignites me. My creativity is joyful and fun and abandoned. I love creative endeavours. I love the creativity of my life. I choose. I choose. I choose. I chose this life down to the smallest detail. I choose the weather. I influence the weather today. I do this as often as I remember that I have this power. I love that. I love that, inside myself, I am saying 'yes I have the power' as others bemoan the weather conditions or other ways they feel powerless. I know better. I love that!

I admire all the ways that others do such a wonderful job with their lives. Often their choices enable mine, or make my life better. It is not my job to make them want to choose as I would choose. It feels good to know that there is a universal team looking after all-that-is. It is always working out, this work is endless joy. This is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirkou View Post
    I wanna play!
    Everything is working out better and better and better and better and better and better!
    I love how other people's dogs love me so much Every time there's dogs anywhere near by they come to me and they want to play! And I love love love them They're so frisky! What a match
    Pikou, I love this liitle "woohhoo" figur.....

This is working. This feels good. I love going general. I love the all encompassing feeling that starts. The words expand and contract, change shape and evolve. I love that my friend sent me huge thanks for my "help" when all I had done was contribute my vibration. She said she noticed the difference when I walked in the room. I love that this works. This is real. I love that I can do it no matter what anyone else is doing. I love that I love more not less because of this.

The sounds are positive. The sounds are uplifting. All is go.

I appreciate that. It has never sounded so good. It swells and overflows then ebbs into stunning silence. That silence is awesome. I feel nonphysical in that silence. I hear non physical at the oddest times. Sometimes it is only when I look back that I realise the real meaning of what I've said or done.

This is a special time. This is working.

Awesome I am having fun. It feels good. I am re-set! I feel the difference. I am different. I am new. I have help. I have the best kind of help. NP is helping me. I can feel it. I can see it. I get the answers in advance. I 'knew' this was working. Then I saw it. My dreams are vivid. They are dramatic. They are like watching TV. There is nothing to worry about. They capture some of my thoughts. I ask and it is given. I get the answers.

This is a new day. This is new. This is good. I feel the new. I feel the better. It is good to workout at the gym. It is a friendly, clean, comfortable environment. I have the space to do my thing. I have the equipment I like to use for the results I want. I am ready for this. I like the variety of people, I like the music, I like the rhythm of my body. I feel supported. I feel healthy. I feel stable. I love listening to Abraham as I work out. I love the way my body feels really good. This is working.

I feel good about where I am. Abraham reminded me that everything is OK. More than OK it is great. I am surrounded by love. I am supported by Source, uplifted by Abraham, feeling better than ever. My dreams are unfolding and it feels good. My dreams are unfolding and I feel good. My dreams are unfolding and I get it. Each day on the journey is feeling better.

This is the HFD and it feels great. Sometimes like now it just feels calm, and my job is to get as much pleasure out of my day as I can, doing what I am doing, working with joy. I like starting my day this way. I like writing. I like building my vibration. This is working.

Leonie, I LOVE reading your wonderful rampage...it's exactly what I needed to hear at the moment...

Thank you...