Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: This is working!

Someone told me I was overqualified for the work I was doing. Since I hadn't thought from that perspective, it hovered. THEN I THOUGHT 'NO, I'M PERFECTLY QUALIFIED FOR ALL OF THIS.'

The difference between that skilled employee and me, is in our attitude to the organisation. Her comment was made from frustration. A few upbeat compliments I paid it were dismissed and countered. This didn't affect me, just led me to consider the questions raised.

I know that this is a Divine Organisation. It is unique and on the cusp of something amazing. This is a time of change and that is why I'm there. It is unique but also a forerunner of what is to come.

My role is to see, and be, a catalyst for all that.

Everywhere I go, anywhere I'm involved, I see Divine Organisation.

I have felt a connection with Divine Organisation for the last few months. This is the overriding power of All That Is to bring order. Nothing is ever lost or missing. It is there just waiting to be discovered.

The spark that ignites entrepreneurs traditionally must give way to more organised processes for that company to grow. Usually stagnation isn't possible. In other words, it becomes a requirement that it get bigger or disappear.

This is an organising principle, a momentum whose time is now. Those who align with this come along and enjoy the halo. Those who don't, forever ask why, how it could have turned out so well?

I've been in similar situations before. Usually from the 'wrong' side. Now I get it. I see not only the big picture but the how. I feel a passion for this organisation, not only for it's current version but also for what I know is coming. That is to do with the existing structure and visionary founder, but also because of my own creative desires over years that developed an organisation, just like this.

My practices of LoA techniques fueled by many teachers but especially my good friends Abraham means that I know how to receive expert help in every aspect including working within bureaucratic rules. There is Divine Order here. I'm very much aware that this organisation is beginning a new phase. I'm not a part of the old but the new. There is power here beyond the physical. This is guided and directed by NP. This is Source based and blessed.

What this conversation brought to my mind is who the 'right' people are for this now. Knowing that I have the power and the focus, I flow with the idea that extensive help that will be compatible and harmonious, is emerging, in perfect timing.

Earlier I met two amazing workers who contributed well but I also noticed their lack of alignment with certain inevitable principles. Within a few days they had both moved onto new jobs. Within other situations where I follow the Divine Organising principles to a certain extent, one person had vibrated out and another has settled.

It occurs to me that although I am already applying this understanding in a much larger context, I can step it up a notch. Christmas can be done completely differently. Housework can be handled in new positive ways. Weather issues can be resolved easily, happily and affordably...and so on. Divine Organisation is the way to go.

The right staff, assistance, expertise, professional help and goodwill is readily available.

This is working, divinely.

​Today I see the world from a coloured perspective. Iíve set my forum display to the jade colour and it reminds me of MY AURA reflecting back at me. I always see this as a sign of wonderful alignment and wellbeing no matter what is happening.

Iím enjoying a new awareness. An old feeling where I saw others as having the fun and rewards from their position more so than I, has gone. Iíd felt my way through a situation and it could seem as though Iíve been sidelined but I know from my receptive mode and my past experience that this new position is perfect for me. This is working.

Iíve felt the inspiration and assistance of Jerry. I now see two areas where he is my NP person of choice for insight and wisdom. I also feel a kindred spirit in Andrew Carnegie. I still thrill at his prescience in paying for a public library system in the US and libraries around the world. It is the type of philanthropy that warms my heart. Libraries today are amazing for making their technological facilities available to the public and the transformation of their purpose to embrace this new world we live in. Iíve always liked that their Ďaudienceí is the spectrum of all ages, abilities and desires.

So I have two amazing new Ďassociatesí. This is working.

I am liking this new direction where I get the time and energy to align. Itís so simple. By being willing to step back I am rocketed forward.

But itís not just work thatís working! My friendships are developing in far better ways, benefiting from the pause.

I feel the new knitting together of my world. Changes I have long wanted are coming into being after I have stopped wanting them. Certain issues required me to surrender, and guess what, I did. It is still an unfolding but it is happening.

This is a whole new world of working.

I am readying myself for separating my ‘work’ from my ‘life’. The passion I feel when involved in someone else’s life is amazing and stimulating yet it is like a research phase. I dwell there long enough to find what I need to know then I return to my own true self.

This undercover work has gone on long enough. I find a way to connect my passion for working with others while living a life that expresses my personal interests and desires. After this initiation, I no longer need to live with those I’m helping. I remember Abraham has long said that it is easier and more effective to help others from a distance.

I’m broadening my concept of my life, from a new higher vibrational level.

I feel the essence of more, a new lifestyle around me. And, not surprisingly, it is this that is also my work. But this does not mean that I have to live anthers’ lifestyle to help them build their own. As I generalise this I can see that the umbrella concept is building a lifestyle and the individual ways of doing this add the variety and diversity, that makes my work interesting.

I don’t have to live there waiting for others to ‘get’ it. I get it now, and by doing so, model a certain behaviour.

This is working-all of it!

My ideal job! A sustained health and wellbeing program! Financial resources beyond my previous contemplation! Love, and more of it, than I had thought possible!

I have had twin threads running though my life, wanting to be of service to others and to uphold and appreciate my individuality. Until now I found it difficult to weave those two threads together, to have it all.

Thanks to Abraham, I now have the tools to do both.

This amazing world I’ve built is working!

What if this is working? What if this has reached that tipping point where itís all done? What if this is the fun part, the exhilarating ride to the finish line?

I have seen synchronicity in my other life about this. I realise that there is an easy solution. I can pick up the phone and callÖbut first Iím doing this. Iím having a fun realisation of my blended-ness, of my belated but not dimmed because of that, participation in my own wellbeing.

I somehow thought I had no power in this situation to take action on my own behalf. Even NPís assistance somehow felt disempowered, as though there exists this special category where even NP is lessened by these institutional but still human, power grids.

I have reconnected with that part of me who feels equal. I have been 'equal' before so I know what it feels like. I may do the expected thing but inside, in my mind and my vibration, there is no lessened aspect of me because of this apparent HIERARCHY.

Othersí lack of vibrational readiness does not require me to meet their lower expectations. Iím fussy this way. I have high expectations. I appreciate your conviction and I thrill at my own. I WISH MUCH JOY TO YOU AS I MOVE ON QUICKLY FLYING HIGH ALL THE WAY.

Iím letting go of the need to do only a little better than others. Itís all right to fly.

It is my history that gives me this bounce. If this was just a few months that Iíd been carving this particular lifestyle than I would be less certain of my right to it. I have invested AND I AM READY TO REAP THE NEW.

This is working: I have the right environment, an intuitive place and pace, flow with the time-space reality and a readiness for the spotlight.

I am grateful and excited to have my LA loft. I am grateful for its affordability, it's beautiful layout, and all it allows me to do with my work. I am so happy and grateful my loft is mine to call home. This loft is my joy.

manifestingmojo, to the forum. Your loft sounds amazing!

What I know now seems so splendid that I want to sit back and just take it in for a while. This is working! Yes yes yes.

We had a tremendously successful dayÖand now in the aftermath the glow is dimming as some problems surfaceÖBUT what is exciting for me is the chance to deliberately hand them over to Source, NP, my network of resources and able co-operative co creators.

OK the system has some glitches and yet this is a great opportunity for my LoA network to iron them all out and make it smooth and easy. What I really like about now is the way I can relax into the safe secure arms of All That Is and see it work out in every detail.

I love that this system doesnít rely on my hands on attention for every detail to work. This is working anyway.

Abraham always says that we donít choose to use LoA as it is fundamental and cannot not be used. And I realise that in the continuous stream of to-dos, perhaps this task didnít receive much attention. So in the spirit of getting ready to be ready, itís now time to focus on its readiness.

The first thing that occurs to me is that this did get enough attention and focus! I look at the quality of the people involved and the positive intentions and I know that the cumulative resources dedicated to this are wide ranging and expert.

I have no need to rush in to Ďfixí this. I simply acknowledge the many amazing Ďpeopleí who are simplifying and organising this aspect for maximum benefit for us.

We have been getting ready for this. This is an exciting new step in the adventure. This is the miracle of modern technology at its best and the presence of capable loving delightful energies working it out.

Instead of a negative this is very much a positive. This is working!