Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: This is working!

Leonie for your fun uplifting thread...

Good to hear Kiki. I love that.

lemon-up, so glad you like it!

Many thanks.

What cheery sounds surround me this morning. I am smiling to myself. It is looking good for a high flying day. Another one! This makes me laugh. How good it feels to say that! I love that it is always working out. That the right thoughts come to me at the right time. This feels so right. Right now I feel so good.

I love that new thoughts are coming to me. This is a sign that I'm doing it. I say things that feel right and I know are new. I let a new perspective take over. Re-set. Re-set. I like this term. I hadn't been using it. That is normal. I don't always take to something straight away and maybe never. The thing I like about re-set is that it is slightly uncomfortable. I feel aware when I use the term. Not unhappy about it, it just feels different, so I feel like something is about to happen. I love this anticipation. Positive anticipation.

A few things are happening right now that have happened before so maybe re-set is the perfect word for me. I loved laying new pipes. That felt brand new. Having laid down a lot of those pipes it isn't as exciting and special. But re-set. Yes this is working for me.

I like that I am doing it better. I have been fine tuning in anticipation of doing it again only better. I have the best of what I did before and I have the new divine inspiration and path smoothing happening. I do it better. It is working. It is working on a whole new level. I like this. I like feeling that my whole life is uplifted. I am uplifted. I am uplifting. Life is uplifting, for me and others. I like it, I like it.

Others are so helpful. They inspire just by being themselves. I find that all the time now. How easy it is to find new positive influences. How easy it is to be inspired in my enthusiasm by others. How easy this is when I do it this way, with a smile in my heart.

This is working? Yessss! This is working.

The world has reminded me that things are always working out. I am working out. I flow with it. It is vital to my plans. This is what I wanted. I tried other ways. This is the best. The only way. Sometimes I forget to include NP in my daily planning. That's why the metaphor works. Re-set. I m re-set. Reborn. I am new today. My energy is fresh and free, from Source.

I appreciate where I am. I share with other family members. Recently my niece's dog (Cuba) came to stay for a while. He and his brother (Jasper) who lives here were extremely rowdy when Cuba first arrived. They were racing around the yard and play fighting very noisily. As I listened to the growling and barking from the side of the house I suddenly remembered that I had not asked NP to help. So I asked with some expectation for NP 'to handle this please'. To my surprise I had barely finished the thought and there was instant silence. A much better response than I had anticipated. Later when I returned to the house the dogs were each doing there own thing, quietly and calmly. It's been like that since. My s-i-l has her own theories about why the combined behaviour of the dogs is so much better this time. She doesn't know about what I do. This is why I can stay here very happily.

Sometimes I forget to lay new pipes. Then it is better if I specifically ask NP to do something. When I forget to include NP, IOW, disallow or resist, not as high flying as I would like, the simple act of asking is enough for me to allow.

This is why these analogies work. New energy direct from Source, new cells, a new slate...

Reset today. Today I am resetting with Source, all of me. I am reset. I am utilising all this new knowing, new well being, new vibrational high flyingness. This is working. This is new. This is better than ever. This is the time to do this. This is when. This is working.

Thumbs up

Reset today. Today I am resetting with Source, all of me. I am reset. I am utilising all this new knowing, new well being, new vibrational high flyingness. This is working. This is new. This is better than ever. This is the time to do this. This is when. This is working.
    I love this

Wow!! This great!
    Your rampages are really resonating with me!!!

I appreciate you sharing!! Thank you!

lemon-up and HappyandWell, thank you.

Today is a new day. Today things are different. Today I feel new…new energy, new awareness, new happiness, new levels of vibration. This is working even better than before.

Yesterday I reset, vividly. Today I feel renewed. Reenergised. Revitalised. When I walked out the house yesterday I immediately noticed the difference. I had NEW pipes. NEW pipes. I had become a little used to 'new pipes' and the energy realignment wasn't the same but after resetting suddenly I found I had NEW pipes, bigger and better than before.

I allowed myself to make a decision from a NEW higher perspective, that I had been building up to without realising it. A seemingly small decision about where to go. I decided to make the decision with my NEW pipes influence. I had an exciting unexpected and tide turning meeting. After I was high, higher than ever. I allowed this to happen by realigning with Source and NEW pipes. I had several breakthrough realisations that add positive momentum in wonderful fulfilling ways.

During all this excitement my pipes went from NEW to new. The surge of energy I had felt about NEW pipes had muted to confidence. I am different, better, BOLDER.

I see the solution to a current concern and it means that I can fulfil an old old dream that I'd lost sight of and now remember and realise that I've been heading this way all along.

Yesterday I allowed myself to think higher. I opened up to thinking about raising my vibration even further to hear from higher energies.

New new energy. New vibration. New partners. New influences. New perspective.

The world feels refreshed, open, available to me. My life feels revitalised. I am getting better results. My results are constantly better. I am moving my horizons. I have changed my focus. My focus is the reason. All is new. All is well. All is good. This is working.

This is new. I am new. I am thriving. I love that. I've always wanted to thrive. I am thriving.

I am living new. I am renewed. I am re-righting. I am right on track. I have a new past. I have a new future. I am new. I am unlimited. I am fulfilled. I am satisfied. I am right.

All is well. All is very well. I am renewing my connections. My synapses are syncing better. My cells love me. I can feel that. I can shine my light in any direction I choose.

I am high flying with NP. I am flying high. I feel more connected, stronger, brighter, lighter.

I love my new connection with NP. I love it. I love the stronger vibration. I love all of it, the smiling, laughing, joyful journey. I love being surrounded by love, light and laughter. Joyous laughter. All I could want.

Today is a new day. Today I am all of me. Today I choose the higher disc. Today I am the higher disc. Today I shine.

This is working, beautifully.

Today I am new. I start anew. I am refreshed energy from Source. I hear my vortex. I hear it calling me. I am moving soon. I hear the words. I have it all now. I hear my new normal. I listen with an open ear. My ears are strong. I have strong ears. They flow with my highest good. My mind expands. My mind attunes anew. I am newly tuned. I am tuned anew. My vibration expands. I am higher. I tune to a higher vibration. I am on high.

I feel right again. I feel righter today than yesterday. It is always better. It is always easier. I feel wonder today. Delighted wonder. Wonderful.

New discoveries. New discoveries about old things. Full of wonder. New insight. New spectacular moments. Yes! New ways of being, just as I am but different. New access to my vortex. The new me. The NEW pipes me. The new pipes me. All I am is better than ever, because of me. All of me is huge. All of me is All That Is.

This is working. This is wonder working.

I look at my food anew. My food is new. My food is vortex full. My food wants to be good to me. My food plays with me and supports my well being. My food is health giving. I align with the highest vibration of my food. Food from Source.

My world is friendly. So many playful ways to enjoy. My joy is strong. My joy is powerful. My joy fills me.

There is so much. Much surrounds me. Much in the world. So much to appreciate. So willing to appreciate. So much fun in appreciating all that is, all-around-me, all of life.

Joy and bubbles. Joyful bubbles. I saw huge colourful bubbles floating above me and from no obvious source. A present for me. I know that. The source doesn't matter. It is all Source.

This is working.

leonie, I am so moved and inspired by #18

Thank you, lemon-up Your words move me as well.

Today I am ready. It is time. Today ALL is new. A new ALL. Re-new-ALL. All is well. ALL is new. A new way of spending is approaching. A new time. A new body. All of me is well. This is wellbeing. This is all there is. This is working.

When is the time to start? Now. When am I going to start? Now and in all ways.

A new time is here. A new way is born. A new time for me. It's time. It's the path. It is all.

Inspiration all around. I am inspired. I am restored. I am true. I am magical. I am a master of something. All is coming. All is well.

My new arises. My new arrives. This is the time for it. I watch with awe as others do amazing indescribable things. It feels like validation. It is validation. Their amazingness is my validation. I love this. How out of the blue it all is, yet not unexpected. I know the world is amazing. I love that. I love confirmation that we are all amazing. I love that NP is ever present with or without others' conscious awareness.

Today is a new day. Today I start anew. It is my time. To be amazing.

This too is working.