Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: This is working!

Today is a giggle. Today I rise above the old. I like this concept. I like that everything is new every day. I love that fresh flow of energy from Source. I love my connection to NP. Fun and clarity, what a combination! I love right. I am surrounded by love. Contrast is a treat. Contrast adds spice and flavour. Contrast salts and peppers.

i see and hear then I See and Hear. Effortless. Allow the flow. I am moving forward.

I am surrounded by charmed ones. I ask. I wonder. I fill with love. All is surrounding me.

I remember to think above the old. I am new to this, myself. Yet even I have the power that create worlds behind my every move. The energy is strong and moving. My words reflect my way. This is working.

The joy of my projects. My joy projects. The joy of knowing that this is working out for me. The joy of divine influence. All is well. Big time. Bigger, it's getting bigger. This time is bigger than before. Such a time. Such a day. Such a way. This wave is flowing, surging. I am on the wave. Waving. Waving.

The new world wave. This is a new world. The world is awash with the new. New money is already here. New money is coming, flowing in a new way. A new world money. My new world of money. Hooray and love and appreciation for the old. It is the foundation. Stability and consistency. Support from All-that-is. Already the world is changing aligning with new principles. This is easy for me because the world has already changed. I align with this new view. My new view.

Never fear, this is not the old view. This new is above and beyond what has come before. This is a climax. This is an ocean compared to a sea. I flow with this new vision. It is all wonderful. This is working.

This is new fresh vibrant flowing energy. I am absorbed by it. I feel it. Sometimes it feels overwhelming but I remember that I too am full of it. It is good.

It is so good to have this. It is so good to feel this way. It is so good to know that when I swing on the bungee cord I ping back. It is exciting. I rewrite the past. I love that I get a do over. I love that. I can let go and it's all right. Things are working just as they are. I love my physical life. I love working it. I love the work. I love the choices that I have made. I love the people from my past. I love that. My father was a quite secretive man, how good is that now! What was taught to me as odd is now a blessing. I have the example. My mother shone love. She was like sunshine. How good is that! I have that.

Each of my 'best' friends gave me so much to love. My early friendships gave me so much. I dreamed last night that one had died. I said 'if I had known I would have gone to the funeral'. What a fabulous friend. How much she featured in my life from 8 to 13 years old. A friend who I had fun with, spent time with and went on outings with her family more than my own. Now I appreciate this. How great it is to find someone who fits you.

Her ambition, competitiveness, was an asset to me. All my early childhood friends were/turned into smart funny career women. She was smart and academic, social and a thriver. She knew. She had it together. I am taking the time to appreciate what I took for granted.

There is a lot of joy in this. Resurrecting parts of my life and renovating them. How much of my history is of abundance and well being, fortune and love. I appreciate easily the value of great friendships no matter the time of life. A lifelong friend is a joy. A new friend is a delight.

I appreciate the presence of my IB like never before. I appreciate my new awareness of Her. I feel her imprint in me. I feel her differently. I feel her total power. She is who I am. I find my power in her. My gaze is strong in her. I see with new eyes, hear with new ears, feel with new pleasure. She is my rock, my essence. My partner. My inspiration.

I feel my NP family. I feel their presence. So much support. I feel their appreciation. I feel their adoration. I feel this larger than life extension of my resources, my fullness, my foundation. I feel my life's desires. I feel like I have it all. I am Vortex Full.

This is new. This is a new way. I have hesitated. At first it felt so good. Awesome. I was conviction personified. I felt it. This is so good. Then I wondered, wavered, then it didn't feel as good. I wanted that feeling back…then a new way, at least to me. A new level that I hadn't perceived in this way before. Clarity. This is it. This is how it works. Momentum gathers and new high vibrational spheres reveal themselves and then I seem to spring into them, they feel so good. Resistance. That's good because then I recognise what has happened. This is new for me. I am aligning on my HFD at a new level for this topic and even the gap feels good when I realise this. Adjusting. Atuning. Aflying. I love this.

I know this is working. And I am also.

I love this new life. Sometimes it feels as though someone else has chosen it. That's momentum. Then my IB reveals, unfolds, soothes my vortex' path and I embrace this new manifestation. I am committed. I know that things are always working out for me and I chose this life from a higher perspective than now. MY IB settles into me. I see differently, I allow differently, I enjoy differently. I am different.

This is working.

I appreciate that it is all fun. I appreciate that all I do is reach for the HFD. I like that this is an easy process. I like that there are so many ways to do this. Every thing I do works. I love that others are there. I love that there is more than one way to do it. I love that everyone finds their own. I love that my life is fun and interesting, full of wonder and celebration.

I love my world. It is so easy to appreciate animals, songs, pictures, people, abundance.

I love that I have fantastic people working for me and with me, in fun, fabulous and beautiful places, with high flying ways. There is so much to enjoy. There is an abundance of fun. There is abundance in well wishes. I prepare for my good. I applaud others. I am inspired, uplifted. This is working.

I have found a magical accountant who looks after my well being in more ways than one. Hooray for his belief, conviction and vivid, joyous enterprise.

He is playfully confident. He reassures me and opens up to me worlds of high flying finance. Nothing is ever a problem. He has the resources to resolve everything in my best interests. He doesn't worry about it. He has the best staff. His attitude pervades his work. He is aligned with my wishes. Normal deadlines and processes are not important he has his own ways. His inspiration feeds me. I believe.

I find inspiration and answers that bring a momentum of abundance from new sources. I believe in a new money. My new revitalised idea of the world money system is expanding my place in it. I believe that the world money vortex has grown and developed in such a way that I easily find my wealth in it. There is a new money. There is more money for the individual. There is more money for me. The idea of wealth has changed. This new money suits me. Wealth is more available. More from Source. My Source of wealth. My wealth. I am wealthy.

Today I tune to this belief in my financial wellness. I am looking forward to, am preparing, my next mastermind. I joyfully anticipate this first one of the year. I joyfully prepare the way. This year it is my business plan. I am planning my agenda. I am focusing on a new worldview. My worldview is revitalised, is reborn. This is an amazing supportive endorsing world which falls over itself to help me thrive in lots of fun fabulous new and better ways. I have creative, expert, loving, wise advisors. I love my MM counsel, I love my MM group. This is working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    Love love love this!

I know that today instead of rushing I am going to take it a little slower. I set an intention to allow alignment at a new level. I feel happy because I know that when I get back to this I will feel different. I will be aware. I am aware. I feel my new awareness as I write. I am all right. This is working.

I know this is working. I see the results. I see the new clarity. I feel a new interest. It has started. I feel good about this. I joy this. I joy this time of day. This start of day. This time before it begins. This time to create. I enjoy the flow. The flower, blossom, bloom of my focus, my intention, my commitment to this work.

Today I am focusing like never before. I am general. General Leonie. I command my troops. They are fully trained and armed. They are ready. I am safe. I am secure. All is well. I can play. Today is a play day! Yes. Yes please. Yes again. I feel better and I already felt good. RElief. REalisation. Realignment. Today I realign with fun and focus. I am fun, I am focused. I am working!

Today I am remembering that fun is the purpose. It is my purpose. It is fun to find fun in what could be 'unfun'. I love the game. I love the way it always turns out. I love the other players. Always a surprise. Others are surprising. It is great to feel the unexpected pleasure of new partners on the journey. Surprise and delight. This is perfect timing. This is what I want. It is always there. Just hidden behind that thing I wanted.

This is what I wanted. This is my life's journey coming into fruition. Coming in to being. This is the new game. This is playtime. This life has begun..again. Today I have fresh focused Source energy guiding me.

Today I hear Source louder than my old self. I am always new. I have new inspiration. I have new dedication. I have lazy hazy crazy focus. This is what I asked for those many years ago. When I was reading and loving Jane and Seth. All my life I was building to this. I can't find the words to describe how I felt when I recognised that Jane Roberts has come into my life again via the NP. I so appreciate her as a member of my mastermind counsel. To feel her inspiration. Today is my birthday and tomorrow is my birthday, and the next day and the next.. Every day I am born anew. Inside I'm having a party while on the outside everything is normal.

This has opened me up more. I have travelled far mentally and emotionally. A new wealth. A new fortune. A new working.

What a wonderful day! I feel powerful. I am powerful. I know the thoughts I think, the words I write, create. I am creating a new reality. I love this. I love using my mind to focus, to allow, to dominate the what-is. I am aware in a new way that I create. I feel a little awe, inspired. What a wonderful way to appreciate. Take all that has been, add these new levels of awareness. I am empowering my life with new energy, from new Sources.

It sits with me, this power. I have the power. It is a humble sort of awareness. Not bedazzled so much as soothed and purposeful. Instead of the focus being on the I as in 'hey isn't it great that I am so powerful', it is a stunning awareness that 'i have the power'.

My new reality, is! This is the way it is. What I want, is!

I look with new eyes, new vibration. My world aligns with my new vibration. All I have to do is vibrate in a new way. I do that. I vibrate wittily. I vibrate with conviction. I vibrate with love.

Today is new. Today I am new. In my reality I am new. I am renewed. I have renewed my contract at a higher vibration. My world now vibrates higher. My world echoes with my vibration. I am better than before. I am more aware than before. I am now. I am now better. I am vibrating newer and newer levels of joy and fulfilment. This is a more confident, satisfied me. This me has it all. This me has an inspired lifestyle. This me.

This is working on me. The higher view is working. The belief that I am on my path and have always been. I am rounding up the bits and pieces. This me is all together. This me is embracing a new all-that-is-wonderful. This really is that good. I really am that good. My life really is that good. All is good! This is working.

This is awesome. I am aware that I feel deserving. I feel worthy. No. I am worthy. I am deserving. My new vibration is lifting my understanding. We are all worthy, however only I can feel it for myself. Awareness that all of this is on my path. It is focus and I have that. I had 'bought' into the world's view that worthiness is earned.

Now I have a new world view, one that suits me, brings joy to me. World values serve us, they develop because generations of people want what they provide. Happiness and security.

Happiness and security comes from knowing that my world is a loving vibration made manifest. What I want counts. What I want determines what I have to give. In my world.

In my world it is easy. In my world it is so simple to accept. Accept that the world provides easily. I have a new worthiness. I know I am worthy. I am vortex worthy. Worthy of the vortex I have developed and fine tuned. The vortex that provides such satisfaction, fulfilment and joy.

I am vortex worthy.

That's all I have to do. Is it in my vortex? Then I am worthy. Is it high flying? Then I am worthy. Am I aligned? Then I am worthy.

Is it working? Yes.

Today I'm giving that reset button a good old push. Things are working out and I've already had evidence of great alignment this morning. I feel deep, I feel well, I feel like a deep well of cool cool water. I am excited about where I'm going. I feel good about where I am. I love my past. I've been working up to this. I love that this has been the best path for me. I know because it is continuously being revealed to me lately. It is an unexpected gift to have my past beautified, dipped in gold.

I had let go of all those decisions I regretted. I ignored them and felt comfortable with that. I even reached the point that I didn't care. Life is a journey. Life is a work in progress. Life is wonderful creation. Life is joy.

Even knowing Abraham, having made peace with it all, only now do I see how much it quieted my song. I can feel the trills and thrills and chill bumps, as I allow new visions of my future. I have always had a cushion should I fall. That is now stronger, softer and higher than before. Now the limits are lifted, as I remember why I made those choices. I have always had an ear for Source. I have always believed that I am safe. Now I believe I can fly.

This is my world. This is my choice. This is working.

for the reminder of the reset button