Thread: Il y a qqn a Paris???

Il y a qqn a Paris???

Bonjour Tous,

I'm an American expat in Paris and would love to connect with some Abers...anyone here?

Bebe

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Salut! En effet, there's a handful of us here in France - southeast, southwest, Lyon, and I would imagine up there in Paris, though I haven't met those yet. But the message is expanding here in France, so keep a belief about meeting them, and you will!

Welcome!

Hi Bebe,

I do realize that I am a few years late in answering your post. I just found the forum as I too was looking to exchange with like-minded people in my area. I live just outside Paris, in the Yvelines. Would be great to connect with you, I am also an ex-pat, but from Scandinavia.

Tinna

Banned
    Another scandinavian! Where exactly are you from tinna? I'm from Sweden, let me know if you'd like to connect. Would be fun to talk LoA with another scandinavian

Quote Originally Posted by tinna View Post
    Hi Bebe,

I do realize that I am a few years late in answering your post. I just found the forum as I too was looking to exchange with like-minded people in my area. I live just outside Paris, in the Yvelines. Would be great to connect with you, I am also an ex-pat, but from Scandinavia.

Tinna

Quote Originally Posted by tinna View Post
    Hi Bebe,

Tinna
    WELLCOME Tinna

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...elcome/page306

Hello!
    I'm from Lyon and would very much like to meet someone who lives in France. Can you help me?

Have a sunny day!