Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: In My World

In My World

This is my world and in it I can be, have and do, as I like. This is my world and I have crafted it over years to be precisely perfect in the now, with more on the way.

In my world I like who I am.
    In my world I feel good about it all.
    In my world there is room for neutral and special and almost.
    In my world there is time to feel joy and abundance.
    In my world the Abraham principles are fun-damental.
    In my world I know that all is working out.
    In my world I have so much fun.

In my world it is the time of the individual. It is the time when freedom and abundance go hand in hand.

In my world there is new everything. New ways, new expectations. Talk about new expectations! I can feel the changes. I can hear the new voices.

In my world the new new norm is abundance.

I have a new kind of relationship in my world. My world is full of love. I discovered it yesterday. I found that the love I give myself when I'm eating food that is delicious and the love I am giving to myself when I exercise in ways that thrill me is the same vibration.

I cannot fail when I love.

Whenever I love myself I am vibrationally aligning with my body in new ways.

I have found a new way to align with my high vibrating self.

My body is my core indicator, my path of less resistance.

I exercise with love... I exercise with abundance...I exercise my way…I exercise with entitlement.

I love my new Self View.

MySelf View, as a person who cares about herself, has decided to love her life and to ensure she lives it fully, prioritises health and wellbeing.

Over the last couple of Abraham years I have rewritten my WorldView. It has been a great blessing. I now live in my world where everything is always working out. In my world age is not a limit to a physical life. I am physical and loving it.

In my world exercise is all about the feeling. I feel capable. I feel powerful. I feel constructive. I feel able. I feel aligned. I feel joy. I feel inspiration. I breath easily. I flow with the rhythm. I feel physical. I feel alive. I feel wellbeing. I am surrounded by others who care, who look after themselves. I love people who care about their physical self. I love myself. I take it in. I take it all in.

I love the feeling of wellbeing, of caring.

I love and care, I envision a long active healthy participative old age.

Exercise and the surrounding environment contributes to my wellness daily. I align my Self with exercise. Everything is always working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I have a new kind of relationship in my world. My world is full of love.
    Whenever I love myself I am vibrationally aligning with my body in new ways.

I have found a new way to align with my high vibrating self.
    In the last couple of days, I started something that seems similar to what you are explaining.

Basically, I had some people ask me for some change & I realized that I enjoy giving something to others more than I enjoy getting it myself. So, I devised a way to always be giving, even when I'm receiving.
    For instance, someone might crave a candy bar & so they go and buy one & then savor the flavor.
    However, I go & buy one & allow my soul to say "Here you go body. This is something that I want you to have, because I know how much you are craving it & how much you like it!"...in this way, I'm in tune with the higher vibration of myself; the part of me that understands that it's more blessed to give than to receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I cannot fail when I love.
    BTW, this is so true. Remember this & you'll have much success in life!

Love it!!! Keep it up, hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef156 View Post
    In the last couple of days, I started something that seems similar to what you are explaining.

Basically, I had some people ask me for some change & I realized that I enjoy giving something to others more than I enjoy getting it myself. So, I devised a way to always be giving, even when I'm receiving.
    For instance, someone might crave a candy bar & so they go and buy one & then savor the flavor.
    However, I go & buy one & allow my soul to say "Here you go body. This is something that I want you to have, because I know how much you are craving it & how much you like it!"...in this way, I'm in tune with the higher vibration of myself; the part of me that understands that it's more blessed to give than to receive.
    Yosef, Yes this is very similar. I appreciate the clarity your words have added to what I have written.
    Giving to yourself=self love=receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by OletaKay View Post
    Love it!!! Keep it up, hun!
    Thank you OletaKay for your encouragement. It is always appreciated.

In my world I am dancing. It is an easy flowing swirling movement with the perfect partner. I'm doing it slightly differently. This is the plan. This is the lighted path. In my world I know that all is well.

In my world today is my day. All day.

In my world the time is right, it is all coming to me. This is the year of becoming. This is the way forward. I face forward. If something doesn't feel quite right I remind myself to face forward. Is this (the thought, idea, inspiration) on the high flying disc?

I feel lucky, I am lucky, I have the best kind of luck. The best luck is deliberate. I am deliberately lucky.

Yesterday I bought myself a treat, a ring, that I chose specifically to remind myself that I am new, living in my new world and everything is working out for me.

On my hand I am wearing this ring, an inexpensive but constant reminder that I am new, that this is different. I can't help but notice it, this new evidence that I m doing it differently, that I am renewed and in a different phase of my life.

I show myself that this is a different world, my world. It looks the same but because I am different, it is different. I'm in love with my world. I have that new love feeling. How good it feels to be adored, to adore. This world is worth adoring. This world is adorable.

With this ring, I see others differently. It affects my eyesight, I see differently. I see 'better' everywhere. I see more. I see clearer. I'm the wearer of a new identity, one of self worth and entitlement. I am lucky. Today I am lucky. I wear my ring on my lucky finger.

In my world I wear it well.

In my world, I am prepared. In my world the intention has been set, the way prepaved. I am in the flow. This time is different. This is now. The now is powerful. I've seen it before this tremor before the quake. This time I am prepared. This time I know how to go with the flow.

In my world I have like minded people flowing with me. In this time I am prepared. This is good and I know it. This time I rise with the tide. The tide takes me, easily, gently. This time I knowingly engage with the process. It's all happening, this time.

In this time all is well. In this time I am prepared for the future. This time is better. This time is easier. It was good, the best ever last time but this time is even better, This is smoother yet just as impactful. This is easier yet super helpful. This time I am in charge.

In my world the physical and spiritual combine seamlessly. In my world it is already done.

In my world there is a new 'worthy'. I have created an emotional safe place, in my world. In my heart. A new alliance with all-that-is. I have constructed, lovingly and blessing every bit, a wonderful new home for me where I am always imbued with and surrounded by, worth.

When I want 'help' I get it, without question of worthiness. When I want independence I get it, without question of selfishness. My world lovingly willingly supports me.

I adore this world. The vibrational reality of my world is so solid, rich with opportunity, deep in comfort. Deep in love. The really good kind of love where the sun and the moon and the stars are loving proof that I am loved.

In my world I am the tone, the set point, the centre. My world is my vibrational currency, atmosphere, environment. It goes where I go.

I am, without question, of worth. All are, without exception, worthy. This is a part of my new worthiness. I don't earn worthiness and neither do others. I don't have to approve, it is irrelevant to worthiness. In truth worthiness is irrelevant, a non issue. We are. We are!

When I notice 'unworthiness' in myself or others, I am perpetuating a myth. I am worthy of whatever I want. It is only alignment that differs.

I am noticing that the HFD is no longer my focus, it is my world.

I love my world so much that I just want to continue this, and this, and this...