Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: In My World

I had a really good day yesterday as I realised various elements of my life have begun falling into line. It presented a new me option and I hesitated for a little about it, was it too different?

Then a dinner last night made it clear that I am already different. It isnít a choice I need to make, itís already done.

I have already chosen to be different, and create a new lifestyle around this idea of who I am. And some of the criticism is actually to my advantage.

I realise that the criticisms that others offer are their excuses for not doing or being the same. That is a complement.

E.g. Itís all right for some... if youíve got money... without responsibilityÖif you've got your healthÖwho know the right people, etc.

In my world, where it is as Iíve created, I know how much choice we all have and that the momentums of the old world, which weíve also created, can be powerful.

I no longer have the options I once had. My world is never to be the same. It takes away any reason for doing other than what I want.

So it is all right for me because I have the money, I have light hearted and passionate commitments only, health and wellbeing, I know the perfect people. It is all right.

Last night showed me why and how I'm now a new me.

I cannot be the same, nor do I want to be.

This is a new world full of my new vibration and itís wonderful.

I have good genes! Love thinking this. I feel a surge of vitality, life force, chi, circulating and vibrating my body at an increased energy level. I imagine all the people asking how I do it and Iíll say ďI have good genes!í Itís the winners' option. It is a total support of, and by, the universe: I have good genes!

I have that feeling, and Iíve had it before at various times in my life. Itís as though this time (era) is for me. I fit in or rather I stand out by being fit for it. It reflects and supports me. The clothes and colours suit me. The activities that become popular suit me. The focus of the world suits me.

Of course this is MY world, and other peoplesí worlds may differ.

Itís a bit like Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter. If ever anyone was born to play a part. Or Essie Davis playing Phryne Fisher in Miss Fisherís Murder Mysteries. Having read all the books prior to the TV series I was thrilled at how well Essie matched my mental picture.

Sometimes the world is ready to be ready at the same time as Iím ready to be ready.

In my world there is an atmosphere of success. Itís not that few are successful, rather it is that many are successful.