Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: In My World

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    I love this, Leonie

I have long lived that way, and I am now finding it again: My World

It is expanding... and so my world is fuller now....wider.... with still me in the Center.
    I am the heart. I am the Center. I can stay calm and focussed. I can do, what feels best to me. I can finish one task before starting another. I can choose to relax a bit and take a few deep breathes before attending to others in need.

I am the heart of my world.
    I am the center of my word

I am connected with myself and ALL-That-Is in my world

Love

Anne

Banned
    I love your World :-)

Anne and Travis, and to my world!

In my world there is a deference. I have noticed that showing up more and more. It's an easy syncing up with others in a way that feels good. It isn't that others are deferring to me but that circumstances are deferring to me. This results in my being treated well. This is my world.

The easy way this is happening and the wonderful results that keep on coming coincide with my mental decision to see myself differently. I see who I am from a different perspective now, that endows me with a new Self View.

It is this world view that I have honed over the last year in particular that has felt so inspirational to me. However once I got to this place of incorporating it into my Self View it's really working for me.

What sort of person am I who lives knowingly happily compliantly in this world? I wouldn't normally put 'compliant' in there as it suggests letting others decide or vibrate for you but in this context as this is my world then complying is holding to my highest good.

This world makes it easy for me to live up to who I want to be. This vibrational atmosphere that surrounds me is my world. It's my own kingdom. The beauty of it that it is easy for me to live here. I just have to remember what it means to be king. I've seen it in the movies when a royal is reminded that they are royal first then their own person secondly. They live up to the role. Not that I am attempting to replicate that sort of royalty, simply to be the person who lives up to my worldview.

My Worldview supports my Selfview. Makes it easier to be royal.

In my world the HFD is magical. I feel myself applying the HFD vibrations with my moisturiser. I see my food prepared with the vibrations of the HFD. I eat with high flying vibration. My food is blessed from the HFD. The sun shines with high flying vibration. My body feels the HFD whatever I am doing. My ears hear the HFD and I see clearly from the HFD.

In my world wonder is a great tool. In my world there is constant wonder. It is remade, it is remodelled, it is revitalised. I can see clearly the new version. My expectation is made real. I see my expectations in advance. I see it as real. I see this wanted change.

I see differently. I see the difference. Seeing this difference is important. This is the magic, the way of success.

This is all working for me. All these little changes are magic. This is wonderful. I 'feel' the change. I feel changed. I feel more important. I feel like I'm a contender. I feel vital.

Next time I am doing this in advance. Next time I am taking the chance and making it real.

This time I am feeling it more. This time I am getting the message. This time I am aware.

This is now..

In my world there is space for the new. Not just space but the expectation that something good is coming. For instance, I know there is new money. This is new this money! Not old money but new money. There is new love. This isn't the old love this is new love. This is new and better.

This is a bridge that is both beautiful and functional.

I can see this bridge. I can see its beauty. It looks amazing. This is a bridge from the old to the new. I am resurrected but am not the same. I can never be the same. I am new. I am better. There is an app for this.

I love this idea. It resonates with me so strongly. At first it was subtle but it is growing.

How wonderful to have this bridge. To have the means to negotiate a new lifestyle. One that embodies who I am now, having experienced enough to be willing to try it this way. This is my only life as this me. I am prepared to give it everything I've got. I have made many excursions into different worlds and that's what commits me to my world this time.

In my world there is a bridge from the old to the new. It is in a spectacular position. It is purpose built. It is practical and glorious. It looks dazzling from afar but is practical and easy close up.

I am living in this world and it is worth it!

Welcome to the New Age

In my world the new age has come. I am the new age. My age is wonderful. I appreciate all the ages. All the ages have set us up for this one. All the losses hasten the win. Thank you Win.

I love this era where technology enhances my dream desires. If I have an unfair advantage I no longer care. In fact I have an unfair advantage. I know what my advantage is and I glory in it, I am worthy, I attracted it. It isn't unfair in any true sense. All this loving healthy beautiful ageless well being flows to us all equally.

Now that I know, I can appreciate what I have, more. There is no loss. There is only fabulousness. It is easier than ever before to live this dual life where I play the game in physical reality and simultaneously live a deliberate vibrational life. It is fun, fun, fun to do this.

I am finding it easier and easier to see the underlying good vibration in all that I want to experience. I just look at what I want while looking at what-is and see it. My HFD allows this.

Once I cared that this set me apart. I gave up on my wonderful 'healthy' lifestyle to fit in. I had created that lifestyle and it allowed me to have many advantages that I didn't realise I had until I finally noticed that some others felt they couldn't have the same.

The only price for it is to allow alignment with what you want. You cannot lose with this. You and everyone else "pays" the same "price". The information is available in multiple formats, versions, translations and vibrations. It is available to all. It is up to the individual whether they allow it in. The umpire is law of attraction and it is completely fair.

I cannot lose. I cannot lose vibrational harmony. I cannot lose bodily condition. I cannot lose financially. I cannot lose love. Everything I want is on the way and already there.

This is the new age. My new age and I love it. The accumulated experiences affect what I want making it better each step of the way. I can have it my way. I can have those aspects of life from my younger life now that I know that nothing is stopping me. I can let go of those things that I bought into that I never wanted. The old world's view of a purpose. Of success. Of what is appropriate at certain times and ages.

We all evolve during our lives from the variety of our experiences and the influences we allow. So we may want different things at differing stages. In our long lived world there is plenty of time to satisfy it all.

There is no loss during life and especially during death.

In my world I have many advantages: I am the dominant vibration; I know about vibration; I have the experience to know what I want; I have the experience to tailor what I want and align my vibration; I have the experience to allow NP to guide me and guide the work; I have enough experience to know, believe, feel with conviction that the HFD is the best route to it all; I have Abraham; I have fellow Abers and good friends who inspire me from this amazing forum; I have freedom and choice as to where my responsibilities lay.

In my world there are many advantages: I am loved unconditionally; I am flooded with well being, can't get away from it; the world falls over itself in pleasing me; I am strong and confident; others are equally showered with loving powerful vibration; this world is loving and friendly and easy, fun to be in.

This world is a joy every day. It is easy to enjoy these advantages. I have the experience to recognise my right to all this. I have tried other ways and this is the best for me. I am advantaged in all the good ways by my world view. My self view is lining up with it all. This is the fun. This is fun finding a path which embraces who I was with who I am. Age isn't irrelevant, age is king. Every age is the best. The only thing that age brings that is irreversible is the knowing, the contrast, the experience, that tells me exactly what I want.

The younger I was, I did what I did with great allowing and great resistance. I had choices much broader than I recognised. The older I get, with the blessings of Abraham, I realise that nothing is lost, only gained from all of these. Those experience are why I came to earth, to live this life, born into life with the parents and the generation I chose.

Now I am glad for all this and for this time and the age I am now because I realise it is easier for me to adopt this new lifestyle. Anyone of any age is vastly more powerful than they would have been if they use these techniques knowingly. So this is the best age for me because I know now what I didn't know before. It is always the best age.

I am alive, full of joy, full of potential, and desire and willingness. I have vibrational potential. I am full of vibrational potential. I am aligning with my highest vibrational potential. I blend what-is with how I want it to be and I see clearly!! I am leaning to the positive. I am leaning on my knowing. I am resting on my HFD, using my advantages to my benefit. This is a good time for me, in my world.

My world is a source of satisfaction, daily. I am satisfied daily. New better ideas bring more. A constant stream of more. More satisfaction. My life is increasingly satisfying. I have found the bridge. This is worth it.

I am having such a lot of fun in my world today. I am irresistible. I am having one of those days where I am laughing to myself as things just go my way and when others carry on their life seemingly in their own groove I am really feeling the wave bringing them into alignment with my world. I laugh because is is fun and clear and happy. Everyone wins!

There is a buzz in my world. Everyone's getting it. It's on the radio, in the news, on tv and inspired. I can't lose. I can never lose. I always win. I am winning.

I live in this world. This fabulous world is mine. I lay claim to being a winner in this world. This world is mine. You are mine. Timing doesn't matter.

It is open to everyone. It is knocking on the door. It is queuing up to get in. It is taking its turn. There's enough for all.

I love how easy it is to pick up my vibration in this world. I love how there is a delicate dance going on between the contrast and aligning with what I want. I love it because this is new and better, the wonderful way my vibration balances and I feel good. I love feeling fulfilled just because of this. This is fulfilling this new way of being a succeeder. This is deliberate. This is the reason I started the search to change my life that eventually after many years led to Abraham.

My world is opening up and it feels (is) manageable .

This is exciting. Yea! I learn continuously. It is all a stimulating yet comfortable ride. It is the right balance. This is what I need right now. This is what I am getting. I am allowing the good times to roll.

I have such a steady clear comfortable knowing that nothing is rocking my boat.

I have such a strong vibrant loved appreciated energy that everything is always going my way.

My world is dynamic prosperous enlightened. It tunes to the best. It turns on its axis in parallel with ALL that Is. The perfect journey to the best bet. I love the safe bet I now am. I am a safe bet.

I am a succeeder! Like I am a contender except I don't need the tone of a contender. My tone is success and the best part of this now compared to my past successes is that it doesn't scare me. I went very far to get away from success. I didn't have the vibrational climate for continued success.

Now is different. I am feeling the momentum picking up. I am aware of the change coming and the normalcy of feeling good every day. My new normal is wow! My new normal takes over with a better capacity to deal with the contrast, and even just the momentum without overwhelm.

It is now normal for me to have confidence, clarity, well being and fulfilment. I feel such a warm glow inside as I recognise the signs of change coming and know I am safe, secure and happy. This is exactly what I wanted those many years ago. To bring all these things I wanted to me in such a way that I didn't drown. Waving not drowning! Look at me I'm waving not drowning!

I recognise that the way I feel is the same as someone who has taken a more traditional path, one recognised by others, and feels worthy, right, justified, in their success. I also see that I have built into me, and my world, the capacity to see clearly the continuity, the ongoing-ness of this new exhilarating experience.

I have community, family, friends and loved ones, who appreciate me. I have the glorious applause of NP who really really get this with me, that I have made it. I have it made.

I'm on my way, embracing the journey, loving it all.