Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: In My World

I have noticed that in my world there is more of a festive mood; there are more people loving me; there are happy crowds surrounding me; there is a buzz.

In my world everything is working out. In my world times are good. In my world there is ease and simplicity and comfort.

In my world I am appreciating others for their generosity. In my world I am receiving so much from interactions and masterminds. In my world I get just the right amount of attention. I am noticed.

In my world I see many reflections of me. In my world I adore this. In my world there is not a thing going wrong. In my world it is exhilarating to realise the extent of human creativity. There is extraordinariness every day. The brilliance of the others in my world awes me.

This is the right time for my world. My world vibrates with passion and vision and willingness to win. Sometimes in my world you have to win. When the vibe is right you win. It is inevitable.

In my world there is a new vitality. In my world there is a new place for me. In my world cocreators are inspiring and conspiring to rendevouz in just the right way.

Today is a new day and I am living in a new way.

Today is the start of something in my world.

In my world there are wonderful, delightfully happy cocreative partnerships. I participate like never before. This is new.

In my world there are magical travel artistes who have been working their magic. I have new experiences of Source manifest. This is a magic time in my world.

My vitality is balanced and happy. My vitality is newly applied. My vitality feels good. My vitality inspires me.

The wisdom of this is the treasure I find. I find treasure. Sitting out in plain sight.

Today I leave my Self to NP. I inherit my best self now. I lean forwards. I lean.

My world provides full entertainment services, feel good opportunities, fantastic companionship, like minded soul mates and happy people, for my enjoyment.

The time, in my world, is of my life.

In my world I watch the evolving unfolding with awe. It is a living vortex. A reality vortex. I so admire the others present in my vortex experience. It is now.

I see X's vortex in this time of contrast and it is vivid and good. I see the powerful intention. This is working out.

I see the delightful Y acting as a rudder. I enjoy him so much. This is working.

I see W's purpose and place in this wonderful world. Everything is special for her. This is working out.

I feel good about A and B. They have it right. They work together. They have the same desire. Everything is always working out.

I feel the desire of C. The hopeful anticipation that this is new. This world is brighter, that there are answers here. This is working out for her.

Little D. I see myself in his eyes. Or is it Source? Here things are always working out.

P and Q and R are settled today. There is harmony and good times for all-all is well.

Then there is N. So many changes for the better. It is time. Things are working out for good.

O is fine. O is happy to be here. O is finding the key. All is well.

My world is big. My world is awesome. My world surprises and delights me every day. This is a wonderful world.

This is just right. I've found the right time and place for me. This is my world. Today I feel like Goldilocks.

In my world the pieces (people) are falling in to place and the peace is falling into place. I have needed to take a step back and realise that I don't have to hold it up single handedly anymore. I am always supported and I always win.

I have won so much and so often that it feels right. I am the rudder for this ship and it is working. This is a happy unfolding of all that is good. As I am told of another unexpected (by others) result or participation, I silently rejoice because I know that I am winning. This is working.

Won by won things are falling into place. Each little win is building a huge result that will benefit all.

I am blessed every day as I see so many aspirations being fulfilled. My aspirations. I am seeing fulfilment in a continual stream although it does require a bit of space to fully understand this at times.

Joyous wondrous awesome space to take a breath and feel my guidance.

It continues, it is constant, it is consistent, it is life.

My world is ready and willing for the next step.

In my world I am the dominant vibration and this is working. I am taking the time to prepare and escalate my vibrational readiness. I have just answered my own question that I asked in 'This is working'. I love it when that happens. I had felt as though I had lost my vibrational dominance at some point although I had steadily applied myself to being the calm steady dominant vibration. I didn't remember... 'losing it'. The answer is that I didn't 'lose' it but my vibrational climate grew to embrace more and I hadn't moved my personal alignment!!

I am really enjoying this as I embrace the new clarity and the new harmony. I can see it now because the circumstances changed and the previous balance and harmony I had achieved expanded to a new level.

I needed a short time of independence to reassert my vibrational dominance.

I feel so good living in such a great world. A world where there is room for many.

In my world the new is better than before. There is new fun, new joy, new laughter, new company, new organisation. New love of self. New love of others.

My physical world is full of perfect alignment examples. I know of many who never get a cold or flu. In my new world I am adopting that vibration. I am borrowing it initially but eventually it will be mine.

Let the dominant vibration in my world be that whatever it is, it is only in a mild form and won't last long.

I had momentarily moved away but I'm moving back. My world is strong. My world is consistent. My world is spinning and winning. I am winning in my world.

In my world I am training myself for vibrant reality. I am noticing the strands of well being. I am noticing the intelligence in my manner. I am changing the wobble to wobble-free. Security includes my physical intelligence. My intelligent cells. My intelligent chemistry. My body is vital. It is full of vitality.

I remember bodily security. I remember the feeling of it even though it was not an awareness then. Yet my memory is stronger than the reality then. In my memory I felt a stronger allegiance to what I now know. I feel the dominance of what I now know guiding me then.

I don't remember reality I remember vitality.

I remember a direct connection to ownership. I remember a direct connection to belonging. I remember a direct connection to my own view.

In my world my thoughts support my happy heart. in my world others remember their own vitality. In my world I remember to have fun. In my world others have fun too.

In my world there is vibrational support for my vitality surrounding me.

In my world friendships are healthy.

In my world my lungs breathe easily.

In my world I am attractive. I am vibrant. I am intelligent. I am confident. I am ready for love in all the right places.

I my world, I know. In my world I know that I create my reality. I know that when I ask I am given. In my world I know beauty, laughter, joy, fun. In my world, I enjoy my friends and my stuffs. In my world I have unlimited abundance, more than I could ever imagine, more than I could ever use, and I love every second of it.

In my world it is fun, it is relax, it is sunny. In my world I dance in the summer rain and rest under a tree. I my world I walk barefoot in my beautiful garden and enjoy the feel of mother earth under my feet.

In my world every instant is a wonderful experience. And in my world my dominant vibration is love, knowing, ecstasy

So glad to see into your world ZoeC!

In my world there is a continuous flow of new. I have realised that my world embraces more than I had thought. My world is one where abundance, of support and well being and financial security abounds. My world is one where there is enough of everything I want for my bodily comfort and well being.

My world is one where adventure is on my terms. I can expect my comfort while knowing I am comfortable in any situation. I expect well being while knowing I am getting better all the time. I am a winner while always wanting more.

In my world there is an air of well being, of satisfaction. of dreams coming true, of developing a desire and watching it come into being. We know success. We know fulfilment. We are satisfied yet delight in more. There is always an expectant vibe as I and others are on our way to something better.

This is good and it's only getting better. This is my world where well being, bodily comfort, physical ambition and bountiful wishes, are fulfilled with ease.

We live in an exciting universe and we meet interesting people. We feel and look good, and we have delightful surprises continuing to highlight our day.

My people are special because they're in my universe. They and I vibrate in harmony. We dream with a smile on our face cos dreams do come true.

This is my world.

In my wonderful wonderful world, I am divine. I am inspired action. I am feeling well being. I am recognising the different inspirations and appreciating them all.

I initiated action on a number of the answers I received yesterday and then found I couldn't do it all at once. Now I realise that some were inspired directions and some were associated responses, like once the momentum started it gathered a lot more.

While they were all good thoughts only a few required action.

I easily see what needs to be done.

In my world it doesn't matter if every thought or good idea is acted on-it is all successful manifestation and all is good.

Sometimes the thought is enough.

Today I relax in the hands of Source.