Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ''The perfect mental state for manifesting what you want is feeling good up to the...

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    It´s about being in vicinity of what you want, vibrationally.
    You cannot stop WANTING it, but being in peace and harmony with it feels not as lack.

That does NOT mean it feels "irrelevant" in the sense of not being interested in it anymore, to the contrary.
    It´s just so "normal", close and easy, that there is no vibrational jump between it and you. (This jump would feel as hyped joy, or as yearning.)

Instead, it is "the next logical step" that happens easily and maybe even unnoticed- as you, breathing air. It´s normal, resistancefree, easy, flowing.

While the air is NOT "irrelevant" to you! But you (normally) have no issue with it, and don´t even think about it, and so it comes easy and effortless- and so, it somehow feels irrelevant.

There are a few sweet clips where Abe explain this via Esther, telling Abe that "When I NEED it, it cannot come. And when I don´t need it anymore, it comes- that stinks."
    But it doesn´t stink.
    When we raise our vibration to this new level/frequency where we merge with the level/frequency of us, realizing our desires, this is not "nothing".
    It´s having lifted our "whole ship" to a new altitude so to speak, where we float in completely new worlds of joy- and getting our stuff is just *1* of the wonderfully goodfeeling indicators!

I may perhaps post this image of canal-locks, that lift up a huge ship without causing many ripples or painful "jumps", an analogy that Abe have used pretty often after the Panama-Cruise.
    It helped me mightily to understand the raising of the energy that is "how it´s done".

We want to talk briefly about moving vibration incrementally.
    Jerry and Esther and friends were just on a cruise ship that went thru the Panama Canal.
    And the water level was an 84 feet difference. Very big ship.

Many physical beings who are at a different vibrational place than they want to be,
    would like to just jump.
    And it was an interesting thought to think about that big cruise ship just leaping
    into the higher water. Not possible!
    So instead, the boat sailed into a channel, which was blocked off,
    and once it got in, water was added to it.
    And then the locks were opened and the boat just moved into the next lock.
    And then more water was added. It was not fast, but it was sure.

It was efficient and it was effective.
    It took this big vessel from one level of water
    through 84 feet of water in a relatively short time.

And we would like you to think in terms of vibration as being a bit like that.
    Where you are is where you are.
    Where you are is where you are.
    It is your point of attraction.
    And if you wonder where you are, look around,
    look what’s happening.
    If you’re worried about something, look around.

Whatever is happening is a response
    to whatever you’ve got going on vibrationally.
    No exceptions, ever. So where you are is where you are.

And even though you’d rather be somewhere else.
    If you think in terms of this big cruise ship not being able to jump
    into the higher water - you can’t either really.

And if you give up trying to defy these laws of physics
    and instead you just acknowledge that where you are is where you are.
    And by acknowledging it we mean observe - you can’t help that
    – by observing what you don’t want,
    it causes you to launch a rocket about what it is you do want.

And then in your relaxed state, in your understanding that all is well,
    in your understanding that you don’t have to do it this red hot minute,
    in your understanding that the larger part of you is the summoning you,
    and is the dominant part of you, it will call you eventually.
    It will call you into its perfect readiness.

This is the part we’re really wanting you to hear:
    even though you think you want to be in the vortex
    because we’ve now convinced you that that is who you really are is,
    where all the cooperative components of everything you want
    have already been gathered, hear this:

you don’t want to be taken into the vortex before you are vibrationally ready.

It will just spit you out anyway.
    But in the same way that this ship analogy,
    it’s much better to do it incrementally.

We want you to relax into the idea of allowing yourself to be prepared vibrationally
    to move comfortably into the next vibration,
    and the next vibration, and the next vibration.

No matter what it is you want,
    the reason you want it is because you think you will feel better in having it.
    And we want you to step back a bit from that,
    and instead of wanting to have it so you will feel better in having it,
    we want you to contemplate the feeling better.
    The feeling better that will then result in the having of what you are wanting.
    And it is our promise to you that if you take a vibrationally approach
    and if you ease up on yourselves and others about it,
    and you will accept the certainty of this powerful vortex that is summoning you towards it.

You’re really not wanting the quantum leap.
    What you want is the ease and flow.

The key is, recognizing the difference between when you’re in
    and when you’re not.
    If you’ve been moving incrementally thru the locks,
    how much difference do you think the ship felt by the time
    the water level was equal and the ship locks were open?

It didn’t feel anything.
    Moving into the next water level felt completely comfortable.
    It was just ease into the next level of water.

If you could cool you jets just a bit, and knock off the impatience you have with yourself,
    and no longer compare where you are with anyone else,
    and just pay attention to how you are feeling with this interest
    in increasing your improvement in the way you feel,
    what you’ll begin to notice that as you move into the vortex
    and the different levels of the vortex,

you’ll be able to incrementally recognize what you are doing –
    and that’s when deliberately creating gets fun!

Abraham Hicks – Phoenix, Arizona (Apr. 9, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ... point when the manifestation feels irrevelant, you feel OK whether your desire is going to manifest or not, and that's when it comes to you, and comes quickly"

Have anyone had experiences with this?
    Yep. Recently. I have a partner of a small online store and he only gets products with the supplier mornings on Saturdays, but not every weekend. I declared that I wanted him to provide me a list of products this past Saturday morning. Sunday rolled by and no list from him. I checked my email to see if I missed his e-mail, but there was nothing, and I didn't give any more thought about it. It was almost like I didn't need the money - and I needed badly.
    Sunday around 4pm he suddenly e-mailed me the list. I was delighted and thanked the Universe.

But this story has a second part: I contacted a buyer who prefers to buy straight from me rather than on my online store, and she replied the following night saying she would be out of town and could only pay on the 28th. I couldn't wait so long for the cash, so I stated "She will pay me this Tuesday" and went to sleep. Tuesday morning I saw her email about paying, not only this Tuesday, but straight into my checking account instead of paypal (which would take 3 days to transfer to my checking) and I was so happy and so grateful. I knew it was my belief that everything would be fine,

So not only when the manifestation felt irrelevant that I attracted what I wanted, but not fretting about what I needed, came to me in fast speed, better than I expected it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    Yep. Recently. I have a partner of a small online store and he only gets products with the supplier mornings on Saturdays, but not every weekend. I declared that I wanted him to provide me a list of products this past Saturday morning. Sunday rolled by and no list from him. I checked my email to see if I missed his e-mail, but there was nothing, and I didn't give any more thought about it. It was almost like I didn't need the money - and I needed badly.
    Sunday around 4pm he suddenly e-mailed me the list. I was delighted and thanked the Universe.

But this story has a second part: I contacted a buyer who prefers to buy straight from me rather than on my online store, and she replied the following night saying she would be out of town and could only pay on the 28th. I couldn't wait so long for the cash, so I stated "She will pay me this Tuesday" and went to sleep. Tuesday morning I saw her email about paying, not only this Tuesday, but straight into my checking account instead of paypal (which would take 3 days to transfer to my checking) and I was so happy and so grateful. I knew it was my belief that everything would be fine,

So not only when the manifestation felt irrelevant that I attracted what I wanted, but not fretting about what I needed, came to me in fast speed, better than I expected it to be.

Awesome!

It's about 100% faith and 0% doubt: by "not caring" you surrender, let go of or detach from outcome and that means you're in a state of non-resistance or allowing since you are no longer feeding negativity to your desires by worrying about them. However, it does help to maintain a general state of positivity to avoid spillover of negativity from other aspects of your being into the segment of the desire. A good way to detach is to simply switch focus to something else that interests and pleases you.

"Are you motivated by what you want?

Yes and no. Consider what you want for a few minutes. Do you want more money or less debt? Do you want to enjoy better relationships with family and friends, or to begin a special love relationship of your own? Do you want better health, or at least to diminish your suffering and pain? Do you want to be successful, or at least to stop feeling like a failure? Do you want more free time and less pressure? Do you want a new car, a new dress, a new stereo, a new hairdo, a new life? Your list could go on and on.

Do you truly want these things? Or are you seeking the happiness that these things represent? What if you could have that happiness without needing the stuff that you associate with it?

Wanting equates to lack. It does not equal having. Our lives are limited by our tendency to focus on the struggle that leads up to having, rather than having itself. When we let go of wanting, we therefore feel more like we can have. We also notice a corresponding increase in what we actually do have. Anyone who's ever been in sales knows that when you want to make the sale, it's often much more difficult. Conversely, when you feel like you don't need the sale, you often make it. That's because the most powerful place to create what we choose is from the position that's it ''okay'' whether we get it or not. This model applies to all areas or our lives.''

This isn't an Abe quote, but this is wonderful!