Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence

Independence

I appreciate my independence. I am independent in the best way. I appreciate that this is the best of both worlds. This is all of me in the best way. I am independent with love, wealth, happiness and health. I am independently wealthy, healthy, happy.

This is new. This is independence on my HFD. This is a new version of me, an up-noxious, independently loving, having, being. This is all of me. New and independent in the best way. In the 'so what?' way.

Is my music a little loud? So what? Am I taking the last seat? So what? Did I misunderstand? So what? I am a miracle in the making. I am my chosen self. I am in love.

I appreciate this eternal independence. I am relying on my eternity. My eternalness means I am independent. I am vibrationally independent. I am forever connected and celebrate it. I am eternally independent and celebrate it.

Independence means:

I love and appreciate my world; I am vibrationally creating an ideal world in which My Self is living the good, the big, the better, life.

I am free to love willingly. I love willingly. I love. I am willing to love. I can't help but love, in the best way. Love (giving and receiving) is in my genes, is my beingness, is all of me. I be 'love'.

I am only Source. I am connected eternally to lt. I can't be left behind. I can't be ignored. I can only be Source.

I am free to choose the life I lead here. I can choose as much love as much wealth, as much health, as I want, independent of others' expectations.

I am free to be happily well in any way that pleases me. I am well looked after. I am well liked. I am well appreciated. I am well being. I am independent.

In my world it is good to be this sort of independent. In my world there are good times, love and wealth, free and healthy introspection. There is nothing to stop me..

My world provides the environment for love and appreciation, variety and sameness. This is the best of me, all come together. I balance who I am and who I want.

This new ME is over it. Is over trying to fit who I am into the worlds I have known through the eyes of others. It is time for ME to align with MY Self. My eyes are happy with what I see.

I am independent. My view is valid. My Self is equal to the best. This is the state, the status, I want. I am independent in my world, in my love, in my life.

This is a high flying life. I choose loving, satisfying, fulfilling, free, independence.

Independence is safe, secure, happy, healthy, love.

This is independence on the HFD. I appreciate my independence. I love it.

Yay!

"You are all individuals!!"
    "I'm not."

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaDM View Post
    Yay!

"I'm not."
    The best freedom includes the freedom to be bound.

Yay!

"I'm not."
    more input, please - what cha mean Josh?

Yay!

"I'm not."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    more input, please - what cha mean Josh?
    Me thinks it is Monty Python, a quote from the very funny movie 'Life of Brian'.

PS I just realised that it's chillin joan. I have been reading it as chilli joan.

want NO BEANS in my chilli

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    want NO BEANS in my chilli
    That must be what the N stands for: chilli NOBEANS Joan

I am independent. I am moving out of interdependence and returning to independence only better, fuller, more diverse. I'm not giving up a thing, only gaining.

I've 'left home' several times over my life. This time I've got it right. This time is a triumph. This time I am traveling first class. I am flying my own small plane. This is what I wanted all those years ago. The best of both worlds.

I redecorate my life with the cheers of my future. I am finding my way with ease. I love the easy way this is unfolding. I love that it is working. I love that I am loving and loved.

I love that there is nothing to it. That this independence retains all the good feelings, friends and family, just as easily.

I am regaining my lifestyle, only better. I am retaining my family connections, only better. I am reliving my glory days with fun and fabulousness. There is a place for all of this. There is room for the new. There is community and service and good times.

This is me. This is opening the pathways with pleasure and ease and best times ever.

This is me. Wowing the crowds, enjoying the journey, spinning with joy. I did it my way. My IB rejoices. We know that this is the place. This is the point.

This is independence. By holding my core strong, I sweep others up in my feel good momentum and we all have a good time. I let the universe do it. I am exploring, playing with it, and it is fun. It works better when I let the HFD take me. The HFD is a way to let NP into my day, all day, without making a big deal of it. The HFD allows me to focus on the high vibration/s wherever it is/they are, in the current situation.

This independence is so much better than my old independence where I thought I had no choice, that it was a survival issue. After that I thought I had to learn how to be interdependent. I got a lot from both of these experiences.

This independence is fun, vibrant, supportive and all about me. Not independence from a situation or someone, but about me having my alignment down.

This independence is full of self worth. The biggest difference for me is my ability to put myself at the centre of my world without guilt and with more effectiveness then when trying to please others or do the right thing.

My Self View today is that I am where I am and it's OK. I am smart, vital and involved without giving anything up vibrationally. Mine is the dominant intent. Let high fly today!