Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Independence

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post

GETTING OUT AHEAD = ASTUTENESS = PAUSING

So it can be followed by a pause while I align better with it. That pause is powerful. I so appreciate the pause now. Pausing can be valuable. My new adult self appreciates the pause. This aspect, the getting out ahead by pausing, is a part of this linked in, included feeling.

Yesterday I was thinking, contemplating, the next few months and feeling like I’d won the lottery. I was enjoying that these words had come to me in that form. So much was feeling right that I felt as though everything was falling into place and everything I needed was readily available.

Then there was a manifestation that seemed sudden although it wasn’t, and it was a win. It changed some vague plans I’d settled on. It was in alignment with my desired path... it was just that the gap became obvious. Now I know all I have to do is pause. Adjust my receptivity. Know that NP has my back and all is well here.

This pause is more than OK. It’s the time I need to know that NP’s got it. All is very well here.

A close friendship of mine hit a pause and I thought that the pause would be short term but it unfolded into years and now I feel equivocal about it. Still as I wrote in this previous post I am newly practicing astuteness in my relationships. I am letting myself rewrite the history between us.

Yesterday a likely scenario of reconnecting with this friend arose. I felt ambivalent. I realise that I have a choice. I can avoid it or I can get out ahead and make mine the dominate vibration. The upshot for me is that I want to feel good in every way. It was an exciting involvement at the time.

I was very different vibrationally then. It was the start of riding the wave with Abraham to this wonderful dynamic point where I feel all my dreams are coming true. I only want to reconnect with her if this is of advantage, meaning since other dreams are coming true, I only want this if it too is a dream come true. I suspect that this step 5 situation is offering me focus to create a timeline for desired physical manifestations.

It is also interesting that this woman and I had so much in common from our childhoods. It occurs to me now that my recent evolution to seeing my NP mum and dad as pure positive energy is significant here. During our active friendship we talked often of the similarities in our families and in some ways kept my relationship with mum and dad at a prior level where I’d let them be only partly evolved to PPE in NP.

So perhaps this is an opportunity to let our NP parents be cooperative components in whatever new may develop from this for us.

In fact it’s happening already. We had such a strong loving funny connection. Then we both had differing priorities that took separate paths. But when it was good it was very good. So much in common…perhaps the similarities were holding us back. They were reinforcing what I, anyway, wanted to leave behind.

I love Who I Am now, and Who I Was then, too. I have had more practice and developed new skills in my application and understanding, of deliberate LoA.

I’m leaving this to NP to orchestrate. Many hands make Light work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    The power of the MM comes from the independence and the interdependence. This word, interdependence, is a perfect description for working with the MM.
    At this time of cooperative component convergence these words from May are even more meaningful.

I feel happy and healthy. Iím aware that the others who surround me are cooperative components on my journey and they are capable, creative, happy, healthy people too. This recent group play/work environment has been working brilliantly and I have felt my independence within it.

Now I am recognising the interdependence of our group. We are independent people who must rely on each other for our successful performance over this coming months.

I am drawn to imagine myself within this environment surrounded by the many NP who support me. I sense the extraordinary presence of these masters, to grace this building and bring the vibration up. I feel the new level of heightened vibration associated with this space. I / we / they bless this space. Security and happiness are high.

The sound, the vibration, the feeling is palpable. This is easy, gleeful and satisfying.

This is a cocooned environment that is exceptionally successful at riding the wave. Everything is ready for this to flow in ease and wellbeing.

I thank my mastermind for this independence. I have noticed two things:

• I have a giant image that is a combination of larger-than-life, wiser-than-time mentor and a huge inflatable clown;
    • I am unconcerned by othersí point of view if it doesnít feel good.

That first image has developed on its own but is helpful when I feel uncertainty creep into my self assessment. It is my awareness of the massive support I receive of both the serious and lighthearted kind. It removes me from the clutter of complex situations and divergent participants. It centres me in my true power.

I have improved significantly within my personal circle where now I know that someoneís comments that donít support me in the way I wish, is irrelevant. This is a new awareness that I am the only one who can truly assess my situation. And from my position of alignment I can fine tune.

It also makes me aware that I have progressed on this particular understanding. I have achieved something wonderful although on a small scale. I queried NP as to how much of this could be transferred to a larger situation. They told me it would require no more on my part. At the time of wondering I had no particular focus for the question. As I write I see its relevance.

Yet of course Iím talking about a next step. And this is the mastermind again at work. Iím feeling some excitement in the possibilities.

I have a vision of me in my element enjoying a variety of social situations in my own special way. Casually I often remark on the beautiful weather, perfect environment, unique setting, wonderful opportunity and great company...

Let the fun begin.