Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence

My independence means I don't give up if something doesn't seem to be working right away. My independence means I can allow myself to practice, falter, get a better idea, without having to placate or soothe others. My independence means I can fully commit to loving wonderful outrageous relationships. My independence means it doesn't matter what anyone else feels about it.

My independence means I allow peak experiences all the time! Neither being with others or on my own is my preferred experience. I prefer peak experiences and this requires both for me.

I am at a stage in my life where I love it both ways! I love crowds, intimate gatherings, meeting new people, old intuitive relationships, being on my own, exploring, feeling the comfort of the known.

I love peak experiences and I have them all the time on my HFD! I'm on my way to a peak experience all the time! This one, and this, and this. So good…

I love my relationships. I love being in relationship. I have seen less of my friends of late as I've focused on other things. These things are so important to me. I have taken the time to prioritise them. There are other times when it feels really good to play with others. Now I am bringing them together.

I love that I have friends who are comfortable with my way of being. I love that I have friends who understand that I have priorities that include them. I love that my friends respect my priorities. I love that my life has time for really good relationships. I love that my independence leaves me time for really good relationships. I love the flow. I love the shared experiences. I love the way that each to their own turns out really well.

I love that the Universe endorses my independence and sends me love, good times and happiness, automatically.

Allowing my independence while enjoying my relationship is the best way for me of living this life. I experience all levels of relationship and enjoy them all.

I know others who have always known how to be in really good relationships and be true to themselves. This is something I am learning to allow. This is a new priority for me. Some relationships are more conducive to this than others so I follow the path of least resistance.

I feel an excitement, an anticipation, that this is to unfold yet I don't know how. I have enough experience with LOA to know that it will be good. I am relaxed about it. I have a general idea. I have past successes. I feel worthy.

I love my NEW independence. My new independence allows MORE. It is OK to have more. It is OK to have an abundance of love, to be loved abundantly. It is OK that this love leaves me free to be me.

My independence allows me to be a great lover. Allows me to be greatly loved. I am loved.

I love feeling good about Step 4ing. I love that I can have the thoughts I did last night and underneath it all still feel good.

Yesterday I was nervous about my independence. In summary, am I too out of practice to live a different lifestyle? Yet even as I spiralled in my thinking a bit, I realised that I was calm. I noticed that I didn't feel bad or self blaming, even when I wondered if it was 'too late' to do some of these things. I knew that the amazing way I have been feeling of late would come back. Just noticing that I still felt good in a subdued way was enough for me to focus on the HFD and I love that when I woke this morning I was on my HFD.

This was the clearest example of Step 4 that I can remember. Mostly it doesn't require much. I haven't been using the term Step 4 to myself as I've focused on the HFD.

I love my treasury of sayings to divert my thinking for the most common situations. A new one is from the movie 'Vampire Acadamy': I know there's a compliment in there somewhere. This is similar to how I have dealt with other people's actions i.e. if a situation seems counter to what I want I look for the ways it feels good or does add to my wellbeing.

This is also where independence is my asset. I have experienced the difference. By allowing myself to think and feel independent of others' opinion or view I can keep aligned with what I want. It is not that we want different things just that our world views differ and I have to keep my view untainted by theirs. So while fitting in as best I can, I hold to my Self and World Views.

So we do not have to think the same way to be in relationship. By allowing my independence I allow my own vibration to be dominant in my life.

My old idea of independence, the one that worried me last night I now realise, was one where I rejected others because I was afraid being too close would rob me of my will. The benefit of my Step 4 moment has been to add clarity and perspective to my new independence.

So independence, for me, is a vibrational stance of well being rather than a 'gotta do it myself' lifestyle.

Such clarity all around me. My clarity is increasing but other people's as well. When talking to my MM friend yesterday I got clearer on a some really important issues. I was feeling really good about that and didn't notice until later that her comments indicated the same for her. We were talking about Abraham's latest teachings as I understand it and she said that it was a much clearer explanation than she remembered. When we are together and both high flying then our clarity is flying high too. Abraham says that clarity is a feature of the HFD. Not just clarity but a super abundant clarity. So we both gained clarity just not about the same things.

This is the NEW independence. We can both be true to who we are without rocking the other's boat. This is the best independence. We both gain just maybe not the same things.

This new clarity is important. It's like doing weights at the gym. With one particular exercise I have been working at one level for some time and yesterday I added extra weight and noticed that the exercise was easier for me than with the previous lesser weight. Then I realised even though I hadn't altered the weights on this machine I had added other exercises which built up different supporting muscles in the same muscle group. So while I've seemed to be on a holding pattern, actually I've been developing support in other ways so I have a solid platform of supportive vibrations.

I had to do something today which demonstrates what I am aligning with. I went into it with low expectations thinking it represented the 'bad' old me, the way I didn't want. Instead it was a different experience. It was an improvement in 2 different ways on the old. I am beginning to see that my experience is new, different, improved, better. I am getting clear evidence of my vibrational point of attraction and it is good!

I realised yesterday that I was remembering previous 'good' experiences as a shorthand measure of success in a few really important areas of my life. Yet I have changed enormously since those previous experiences and some of the details of these were far less satisfying than what I now want. My recycling these images/thoughts/feelings still included the not wanted results as well as those I appreciated and this was holding me back, like driving with the handbrake on, even though my vibration had changed, because I hadn't recognised i.e.appreciated, it.

However this is the NEW me. One who appreciates the memories of successfully manifesting something that was important to me and leaves it at that. I am a successful manifester. It is not specific, it is general. I align with manifesting. I align with success. I am successful. I am more successful in more ways than ever before. How wonderful that I am confident in my ability to manifest castles and buttons. This is aligning with success on the HFD!

Once I use to manifest the castle without the buttons. Now I am manifesting the castle and the buttons. This is my new independence. This is my new success. All the best buttons are being pushed. This is the new Me.
    I am pushing all the right buttons.

This is independence. I walk into the bank with a huge smile on my face. I am on the HFD. This is my world. I am royalty. Still even though I am the only important person here I am aware that taking turns is the done thing so I will enjoy waiting. I feel a positive environment around me, the signs are good, the conversations happy. This is a happy place.

I pay my money knowing that there is an unlimited supply in my Treasury but I enjoy the game of in and out, how cash flows. I love saying to myself: there's plenty more where that came from, referring to the cash.

I enjoy imagining winning the lottery, another way for my Kingdom to transfer my money back into my possession. My alignment with Source puts me at the top. I watch myself win over and over. I am constantly winning. I remind myself to appreciate this. I see myself winning with a pleasant smile on my face. I win all the time and I expect it. It is normal for me to win.

I like the game. I align with feeling good no matter what happens. It is always working out for me. I am always winning. I cannot lose. Nothing is going wrong. This is my divine right.

This is my new independence. This type of independence, this wonderful way of living, embraces all that is. Some types of independence might push others away but this type of independence includes others as part of an interactive society and personal relationships that expand because of it. I have a theme today because of Emile Coue (the originator of 'everyday in every way I am feeling better an better').

This independence comes from NP. This type of independence is always LOVE. This is big love…and little love. It is all love!

Often people find the Mastermind through their relationships with others. (Here I am using the Mastermind as a representative term for utilising Source on a personal level.) Yet to fully enjoy the benefits of the Mastermind, and love, I let love be all inclusive with the Mastermind.

This new independence includes direct relationship to Source through the Mastermind. In 2011 I started doing this because Abraham talked about the MM, as Napoleon Hill originally intended it, being a non-physical council who could advise and guide. Today I add Emile Coue to my council.

The MM, or council must be, is, a part of my HFD routine. I have realised that thinking of it as separate is unnecessary because I have it set up to be part of my daily life.

Since starting the HFD or Step 4 process, I have added Jane Roberts, Florence Schovel-Schinn and Jerry to my list and now Emile Coue.

Since I am getting better and better in every way, every day, I know that my latest version is better than the one I started in 2011.

It excites me that these NP energies are current. They are alive to our realities and leading edge in their thinking. How brilliant in time to see them this way, to enjoy my life more with their guidance, humour and luminescence.

Day to day, in every way, I am getting better and better. To the new independence!

Hello, Leonie! Just popping in with some

Sunlover, thanks for popping in and the fireworks!! Sorta reminds me of New Year's Eve.

I get it! I get the momentum of this Selfie. This Self View. This idea of who I am that is independent of how others' see, or view me. This is the only important thing. This is what is making the difference. Oh and what a difference.

I love the way my life is unfolding now. It is all working out in every way. I love that!

This is a new better brighter Self View than I've had…forever. This new bigger View comes direct from Source and is based on my eternalness. No wonder I'm wealthy when I live forever. Just like the vampires in so many books who are centuries old and have accumulated wealth beyond belief or knowing, this is where my wealth comes from, from the knowing.

No wonder I am so sure of myself. No wonder I love so easily. No wonder I am loved so much. No wonder.

No wonder I love so many. I love many. I love.

No wonder things always go my way. No wonder I have so many advantages in this world. No wonder I excel so easily. No wonder I love to play. No wonder I have super friendships.

No wonder I am winning. No wonder I win. No wonder I never lose. I am a wonder.

This is the wonder. Wonder-ful expression of Self. My wonder View.

This independence is winning, is gaining, is fulfilling, me.

All is well in my world. I love the progress, the differences, the better-off-ness of my self.

I love and appreciate the new and I realise that the only competition I feel is between my old self and my new self and the new is winning hands down. This life is built to support my love style, my health, my ambition, my desires, my happiness.

THIS new life is world's ahead of the old. It is now easy for me to appreciate the worthiness and luxury, fulfilment and satisfaction, the people and prominence, the desirability of my lifestyle.

I know that it is a different place- bigger better brighter fuller more more more of it.

These transition moments that lead me to my new are different as well. I've done this before perhaps many times but never as well as this. It is all just building on what has come before. Only better with new vibrational lift, new ebullience. There is no out of place feeling.

I feel confident and competent. I feel competent to do this in the New way. I feel able to flow with the new while appreciating the old. And while I lean on some of the Abraham teachings particularly the new, I am also knowledgable enough to feel the difference, the new, the RESET.

The old is helping me appreciate the new. It is vivid to me now. I appreciate what was and appreciate the spring board it provided for what Is now.

I appreciate the changes in my world. I appreciate the changes in my life. I appreciate the changes in my lifestyle. I appreciate my solid foundation. I appreciate the men in my life. I appreciate that some of the old that I left behind is coming back better and in fun happy satisfying ways.

Even though I can see that this life is hands down better than that lifestyle I once appreciated so much, I can appreciate that some of the things I set aside are still waiting to be resurrected.This time however I have a vibrational world view and Self View that supports these being wonderful additions to my life. These don't compete with wealth or focus on myself but work with me for synergistic results that rocket me forward.