Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence

I love the freshness of my world. I love that I don't have to prove myself to anyone-this is independence. This is freedom. This is unconditional.

I am in the current. The current is working for me. I'm glad for all the relationships I am now enjoying and which work for me as I am. I am glad for my passion for AH. I am aligned.

I am glad that all I am is All-That-Is. I am glad for the constant flow of more. The current is ripe with energy. The current has power. The current is purposeful. The current is now now now.

I am repowered. I am power full. I am awed by my power.

Some things I just want resolved now now now now now. Other things I want the time to fine tune as I go to get a better result. Sometimes it isn't clear straight away which category a desire falls into.

Now that I know I am using my current, my current flows in the right direction. My current is powerful. My current always is working out for me.

This time I am not afraid of the current. This time I am not fearful of its power. This time I am the current too.

Holy alignment!! I love it, I'm going to use it as often as I can. Holy alignment!!

One of the many things I have been working on for my overall benefit is independence so when I participate with others I can be true to myself and be the dominant vibration in my world. I allow myself to be visible again having left far behind the debilitating fear I once knew when it came to being involved with others. I allow myself to join in and still be myself.

This is something special. This is important for happiness. This is not reading the reviews. This is finding my stable place. This is feeling as good as I can in whatever situation I find myself. This is knowing that I have a winner's vibration.

This very happy independence comes with the added bonus of knowing that in my world everyone is all right. We all get second place at times yet my experience even before Abraham was that this led to better results for me.

I love my wonderful fulfilling independence. I love the interactions that keep on happening that show me it is true that this is working, everything is working out for me.

I love my ability to be quiet, be silent. Not only is it commensurate with success using the Abraham techniques but it also works in the real world of careers etc. People do generally assume you are thinking something smart when you don't say anything much. Sometimes people who are so busy interacting with others miss the sub text or especially miss their own inner guidance about what is happening. Just listening can provide insight which others miss.

At the same time I do not lack for conversations as I spend most of my time talking to Source or some other NP energy who I am asking for solutions.

Taking some time alone when in a stressful environment, particularly with lots of other people, is important. I always find a way to have a relax/relief period when working. Firstly I do my morning process and then I find a way to take lunch alone and then I can do anything from listening to Abe to reading to daydreaming to having something really nice to eat.

I try to do this as unobtrusively as possible.

As a former people pleaser and someone who adores uplifting, I find that balance is restored by being alone with the deliberate intention of restoring balance and clarity and feeling good. It is recharging my batteries with Source. Shake those other people out of my head; let myself hear what my IB is saying. At the least, slow down so I can feel my direction.

The answers always come. Listening for them is fun. I like it when I get surprised with the delivery mechanism. Sometimes answers come in outlandish ways. I love it when it's fun. I love it when it's funny. I love the freedom of feeling this good about it.

Holy alignment my life is getting better every day in every way!

So glad I started this thread! Just rereading it has helped me feel more stable in my high flying world. I have just been through a significant period of work which could have been fraught with wobbly bits but was vibrantly stable to my dominant intention until the almost end. So glad I almost made it…but yes I am, because I almost came through totally without contrast but towards the end I wobbled. Now I'm glad for that too. It has highlighted a direction that I have wanted to take at the right time and now would appear to be the start of aligning with that.

I am so delighted with the way the whole process went for me. It was excellent work. I have prior experience to compare it with and I know I flew with it.

The rewards and benefits are fast approaching.

All my threads help me at different times. They are part of the whole of my process but allow me to focus on one aspect which will add to my clarity and fun. In fact I think 'This is working', 'In My World' and 'Independence' all come together in "I am winning." When my alignment is high and I am riding the wave I feel I am winning most of all. At other times, like now, I find more alignment in another thread. I tend to write in this one when I want to fine tune my relationship with others.

I have such balance on my HFD and respect for the stability of my vibrational tone that I can be alarmed when something doesn't seem to go 'right'. At first I thought of it as a mistake except in my world there is no such thing as a mistake as everything is a work in progress and always temporary on its way to somewhere else and always working out for me.

Things had been going so well that I began to wonder if others might be being disadvantaged by my success. Now I know that the others involved have all been advantaged by it even if it is only the benefit of my new desire created by the contrast.

I know that I am feeling more confident, worthy and happy.

I know that my focus was forward all the way until this doubt allowed a mixed vibration. I am now refocused on completing this project with strong undisputed alignment with Source.

There is little to do vibrationally. I am there. It is smooth sailing and a perfect entry point for taking myself to new levels of satisfaction. Soo good, so glad, so happy.

So glad to be on this thread again. I know this means I have taken my participation to the max, its peak, at this time, and am ready to assert my own vibrational tone, in a way that brings me closer to what I want.

I have been experiencing and enjoying, a new vitality. I can take this further, can say it better.

I am revitalised. I feel better, have more consistent energy and know that I set the tone for how I feel.

This is the independence I want: that my body vibrational tone is independent of my or others' past/current experiences, perceived wisdoms and fears.

My new, dominant intention is to willingly be guided by Source into a new understanding and application of the Step 4 processes, for my unique revitalised bodily condition.

I am already doing more, gladly, than for some time. I am consistently well. I am making progress towards my goals. I have more and better clarity. I am more organised and constant in my thinking and my commitment to the pro part of the list.

This is independence of the very best kind. I am benefiting from deciding this. Last night I realised with great clarity that all I had to do was decide to separate my vibration from those around me on this/these topic/s, and I can easily live in the body I want. With the realisation came a knowing, a feeling of confidence that this decision was the key.

I am already revitalised yet there is a whole new level of bodily revitalisation to which I aspire.

There are vibrational inspirations all around. I recognise them easily. I find them or they come to me. Today I start practicing my independence. I let my new words, my new story, come to me. I have fun looking out for it. I enjoy the adventure of this story.

I am getting ready for independence. I have the best kind of independence.

This appears to be the day of the week when I appreciate this time alone. I can sit back and enjoy a cup of tea and some toast just reuniting with my quiet self.

My greatest achievement of this past week is a result of the last post here. I have had a few realisations. I feel like a deliberate body creator. While I am reluctant to take on too much responsibility for a job that is done at the universal level, brilliantly, I can see that some of my choices have led to a more deliberate vibrational approach then before. This requires more but less, attention to the way I feel about my body, health, age, the past, family. IOW a different approach.

I am deliberately making way for new thoughts about my body. I am sort of clearing the way.

I am letting NP be my team/advisors. Just as those whose work is in being a celebrity and so have a team who support them in looking their best, I have a NP team who look after my body health and well being. Now I am going to let them do their jobs.

For a start I am letting myself appreciate the subtle. It is great that I can see or feel the changes at the subtle vibrational level. It is great that there is always time to allow my vibration to change and in particular hand over the thought or feeling to NP to take care of it.

I appreciate the vitality of my body. It is strongly supportive of exactly where I want to be. I can play and have fun, be intense and committed, anticipate and create, with my body.

I appreciate that this physical body is my connection with this world. It is the vehicle for this game of physical life and my way to play in it. It is everything. It is partly what I brought with me from NP, developed with my birth family and created through my life experiences. How great is that. In the end it is my connection with this life.

There is certainly more to me than this body, much more, but I now want to give my body and health, and vitality, the credit it deserves for serving me so well. I was given this gift, this body, on entry into this lifetime. It has changed and reacted and held true to my dynamic Source energy as much as possible.

Now I am allowing Source to flow through it again, with clarity, just the way it did before I tried to design it myself. I started about 12 years old.

I like to play with recreate and recreation. It is a lovely synergy that recreation, our revitalising play time, includes the words for re-creating. It is time for recreation. Today I am recreating.

I am my best self.

Today is a good day. I am surrounded by others and I am aware of their presence yet I am engaged with Source. I feel the Source presence. I feel the present. I am aware. I am clear. I am aligned with well being. I am feeling the wholeness of well being. I am feeling the joy of vitality. I am happy.

I am enjoying the connection of all the pieces of the puzzle.

I am in favour. I am favoured. I feel favoured.

I know that this too shall favour me. All is to my favour.

The blessings mount. The joy is pervasive.

I am allowing more peace in my connection. I embrace the new, the different, and better. This is different. This is my place, my world. This appears to be theirs but it is mine just as much.

I have built this. I have aligned the pieces. I am favoured.

This independence is uniquely mine. This is mine. I am indeed in favour.

I am gloriously involved. I participate with ease. I am aligned with well being. I beat my own drum. All is well.

I get pleasure from this. In general I am amazed and proud at how quickly the little ones develop their abilities and skills. I am amazed and delighted at how quickly I develop my life skills. It is such fun. Fun favours me.

I love how easy it is to right myself. I am righted. I am in the right place at the right time. All is right. All is right with the world. With my world.

I am on the way to a better place. I am in a better place already.

I am indeed favoured. I see my favour. I am completely favoured.

This is my life and I am the favourite, the beloved, the one.

I have the knowing. I have the knowledge. I am.

This is my time of alignment. This is the age of aligning. I am aligned.

Let well being dominate.

My system requires independence for its advanced function. I have a great systematic approach that enables freedom and ease with joy and attachment. One thing that Abe keeps on saying-that you can't go back once you 'know' this- does require a fun and fulfilling commitment to the process of Step 4.

Part of Step 4 is its individuality. Anyone participating with other cocreators at a Step 4 level must align with themselves (vis NP) as well as perfect partnerships. Perfect here obviously means aligned partnerships. In many cases these partnerships are surprising, not the ones expected.

I have written about my recent memories of those times in my life when I have so loved the feeling from a good relationship, experiences, what's happening, that I would keep on doing 'it' by ignoring others who might try to divert me. The point about those times from my pre-Abraham life was that it was easy to keep facing forward, heading toward what was making me feel so good. I didn't know then that the power of feeling soooo good is phenomenal. I did recognise that my tendency to put others' best interests ahead of my own was only overlaid by feeling really good about something I was doing.

This is the power of Step 4. The power of feeling so good most of the time that the thought of doing anything to digress from that is inconceivable yet at the same time having the comfort of knowing that it is easy to get back on the high flying cloud so the desire to stay connected to that HFD is not fear based at all. It is easy to stay connected and it is easy to accept those not connected times as part of this perfect process.

Step 4 is the only independence I need.

What if there is no difference in my love whether I am looking into your eyes or spending time apart? What if all my relationships continue to blossom and bloom with or without my personal attention or whatever my personal circumstances? What if the quality of our love deepens with time?

What if I feel your love whenever I want? What if I feel respected and appreciated anytime?

This is the best of times. I am loving my world. This is a good time to be me. This is true independence.

I love that I have plenty of companionship, my work is fulfilling and rewarding with new creative challenges coming up. I love that my skills are progressing and these endeavours expand and enhance my skill set.

I love that I am rewarded for my contributions and the quality of my world is appreciated.

Step 4 is the difference.

This independence means I am surrounded by others and still feel total abundance and wellbeing. Everything in my world is about me. Understanding this is independence.

Yet the co-creation is wonderful. It is synergistic. I stay complete and so do you.

This inspired independence is sensational. Better than 'you complete me'. Together we explore the magic of being. Being involved with it all. Being part of it all.

I can have it all. The best of my creation.