Page 1 of 487 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Glad Game'

'The Glad Game'

Pollyanna stared around the bare little room.
    "I'm glad there isn't a mirror," she said to the maid.
    "I won't have to look at my freckles. I'm glad, too, to have a room of my very own."
    "Do you always find something to be glad about?" asked Nancy.
    "I try to," said Pollyanna. "I call it playing the 'Glad Game.'"

​Today I am glad to be playing the glad game. I've had a glad day. I am glad about the way a difficult relationship is turning for the better; I'm glad that my organisation is falling into place; I am glad that I had soft serve frozen yoghurt at Yogurtland today and probably will take my great niece and nephews this weekend because any excuse is good enough for me, I love soft serve frozen yoghurt.

I'm glad that I have a bountiful supply of books waiting and my fave TV show 'So You ThinkYou Can Dance' has started up again in Australia. I'm glad Paula Abdul is judging. I'm glad I can see alignment all over the place. I love seeing other people's alignment in these shows. I love their demonstration of alignment and aligning. I'm especially glad that the judges demonstrate their own alignment. I'm glad for them.

I'm glad my iPod is inspired by my IB and spontaneously chooses what to play even when I've programmed it differently. I love these special little messages. I'm glad I'm literate in Abe speak.

I'm glad all over.

I am Glad to be Pollyanna

Today I am reminded that I am Pollyanna. I have Pollyanna dreams. I have wisdom from another place. I am excited by the possibilities.

Glad to be excited. Glad to be working. Glad to be glad. Glad to feel this good. Glad to enjoy anticipating this.

Glad for all the ways this is working out for me. Glad of the new energy coming my way. I glad hand my way. My world is glad for me. I am glad too. I am glad all over.

Today I am excited by a desire I have for next year. I am glad to see the details starting to fill in. It is validating for me to feel this good about it, to feel the other cocreators at work here. I am sure that it is coming together, has come together in NP, and all the glorious precious details are being tuned and tailored for my pleasure.

Each little gift of a detail is a dewdrop on the excitement train for this event. The excitement builds. Each loving little detail is being presented and illuminated in perfect timing. I am building it. I am receiving it. I am feeling it. The way is glad. I am glad I am Pollyanna. I am glad I don't know how this is going to happen. I am glad that I am letting this be.

The funny thing is that this dream has multiple purposes. I am finding new opportunities coming to me from all directions that fulfil this brief. The big one is next year.

Abraham has always described 2012, when asked, as a time of awakening. That momentum would build until universal desires created the perfect time for new understandings and power to permeate. Since both 2012 and 2014 have always attracted the most attention as years of major change, implied from interpretations of the Mayan calendar, I had assumed that this year would also have 'great change' power.

This time is even more perfect, as I have come to appreciate what Bashar says. It builds a little more on what I've heard Abraham discuss. He says that 2010-2015 are years of significant change. I've certainly found, on reflection, that to be true so far.

When I heard this I got even more excited.

I am glad to be alive now. I am glad to have lived and experienced the before and after. I am already experiencing great joy from the changes in me during 2013 from the HFD techniques but it started in 2010 when I found a like-minded Abraham friend, and each year got better.

I'm glad that I have great plans for 2015. I am glad I've handed over the details to my wonderful Universal Management Team. So many things are falling into my lap. Just as I asked for them. I create the space by asking. There is space for this in my life. It is great to have the space. I've asked to have the space in loving, gentle, harmonious ways. It is all in my best interests.

I'm glad that it is autumn, my fave season. Lovely warm, summer-soft days, and gentle cooling breezes. The air is fresh, the light is clear, the feeling is electric. I'm glad to be me. I'm glad for this day to unfold this way. I'm glad that I have this opportunity to see my world.

I'm glad all over.

Today is a new day of gladness. I am glad to be. I am glad to know what I do. I choose to feel good in a very deliberate way. I am happy to be free to take the best from a good weekend and focus on the new and better. I am glad about it all. Even the stuff that didn't feel as good when I thought back about it. I have chosen to feel good about it.

The easy way for me to gladden these thoughts is to choose to see with rose coloured glasses, do the Pollyanna: I am glad I have the money to do this. I am glad there is plenty more where that came from. I am glad that money isn't an issue. I am glad I have plenty to offer. I am glad that I am comfortable with groups. I am glad that what I want comes straight from Source. I focus on that.

I am glad that people are different. I am glad that difference is valued and preferred in lots of ways. I invoke the power of difference. I am happy to be different. I appreciate the differences in others. I have always found joy in the differences between children; how the same parents create unique distinctive individuals. This is magic to me. This is powerful creative potential. This is positive manifesting.

Feeling glad all over!

Today I woke up on my HFD. I then followed a train of thoughts away from it. I'm glad for this experience because I have a vivid memory of the process. I felt a sparkling clarity when I woke. I 'knew' stuff that I hadn't known last night. I felt really good and I knew that I had a slight headache and had picked up a touch of something. I knew to say my preferred script:"whatever I've got is only in a mild form" and "it'll be gone soon" and "not to worry this won't last long". I knew that a rest day would benefit me. Then I debated with myself whether to take a pain killer. Was my headache 'bad' enough? Now I realise the answer should have been 'no'! Because by deciding it was, I made that real. However, lucky me, I remembered that wonderful awareness when I woke, that this is a temporary glitch in my wonderful day, and my sparkling clarity returned.

Yesterday was a glad day! So much to be glad about. Just little things that point to my preferred outcome being real. I'm beginning to see it. I look and catch a different version of myself. I know this means that this is coming true. This is true already because I've seen it. I like these little things that mean it's all happening. This is my glad way. I am glad all over.

I'm glad I found a way to wear this purple eyeshaddow that I've had forever

Quote Originally Posted by OletaKay View Post
    I'm glad I found a way to wear this purple eyeshaddow that I've had forever
    I'm glad for you! I do that too. I love finding something at the bottom of my makeup purse that is just perfect for my new look.

Today I am glad to be me, living as I do, working this way and believing in myself. Believing in my world. Loving the age I am because of the years of experiences which includes many levels of contrast that have led to my being here doing this right now.

The difference between my wonderful younger self and me now are:

depth of confidence;
    having the big picture of my life and death;
    knowing the meaning of life;
    always landing on my feet (more than enough times, to know this isn't coincidence);
    having more than enough good friends, loved ones, Abe/MM friends and NP partners, to keep me content;
    recognising how good my life is;
    believing in my world as rightly dominant in my experience so what I want always is my world's priority;
    knowing that alignment is my only job;
    taking the time to have fun on my way;
    knowing there is no one right way to be special or the best or worthy;
    knowing that I don't have to push the world (my world) away to feel safe;
    Knowing that a close/intimate relationship doesn't mean losing myself even if popular myth suggests otherwise;
    knowing that there is law behind everything and it isn't whimsical, it is solid and reliable;
    knowing that even if it appears that the rest of the world thinks one way, in my world it can be my unique perspective that dominates;
    feeling the way I do about my world;
    feeling good in my body every day;
    feeling good in my space;
    feeling love in my home;
    feeling community;
    feeling individual, unique, favoured by an adoring Universe.

Oh yes, I am glad to be me!

Today is a glad day! The Abraham download has arrived. I always awake just after the email arrives and I check first thing to see if it's there waiting for me. Even though there has been a delay, a longer gap then usual between downloads, it has been perfect because I have been updating, uploading and downloading my personal awarenesses. So now I'm ready to take in this 'new' (for me) Abraham material and get the best from it. In fact I'm eager for more.

I have a great day ahead and I'm glad for my happy anticipation.

I feel so well, so organised, so substantial! There is no messing with me. I am a serious contender! This is true, this is fun, this is me. Have a glad day!

Today I am happy-go-lucky! The words just came to me and I looked up its meaning. Blithely without a care. What a great phrase. I am happy-go-lucky.

I am glad about that. I am glad about having the time and practice under my belt to feel great about my place in this world.

I am glad that I am less reactive and more driven. i.e. I decide what I want and it happens, if not now, then soon.

I gladly take the time, make the time for what is important to me.

I am glad I know what is important. I didn't always and I am glad that the long path I took with less joy has led to this great way of living joy. Joy is important.

I am glad that I feel good most days. I am loving that I have a feel good approach to exercise. I see it differently. I know when I walk into the gym that I am doing a HFD exercise. If it doesn't feel good I leave. If I feel like doing a few exercises at home usually while waiting for something then I do. When I put on my moisturiser I feel it doing me good. My skin is thicker. I'm assuming this is a good thing. Thin skinned tends to be used as as undesirable term. I am less thin skinned then I used to be. My skin is regenerating differently. The new cells are brighter. They're beginning to surface. The tone has changed.

I am glad that I think about the HFD when I eat. I like my body to feel good. I like training my body to take the goodness, leave the rest. Vibrationally of course. Just as exercising my body physically is an ongoing commitment so is this, vibrational, commitment. In fact its the other way round. The vibrational work comes first then the physical manifestation. In my world I have created a vibrational environment of respect and love for myself which includes my body. That means usually I have plenty of vibrational residue to keep me focused. I do have to continue the vibrational input, though. This is getting easier. Once the foundation has been laid and set, it is easy to rely on this solid footing. Each brick is creating something substantial, ongoing, lasting.

I am glad when I get it, when I understand in a new way. I love getting it. I love the triumphant feeling. The yes! It is as good as it gets. So many breakthroughs, each one important. I am filled with important doings. Every day. I am overflowing with importance. I get to feel this triumph often. I am triumphant often. This feels so good. Little ones or bigs ones, they're all good.