Page 1 of 179 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Glad Game'

Hybrid View

'The Glad Game'

Pollyanna stared around the bare little room.
    "I'm glad there isn't a mirror," she said to the maid.
    "I won't have to look at my freckles. I'm glad, too, to have a room of my very own."
    "Do you always find something to be glad about?" asked Nancy.
    "I try to," said Pollyanna. "I call it playing the 'Glad Game.'"

​Today I am glad to be playing the glad game. I've had a glad day. I am glad about the way a difficult relationship is turning for the better; I'm glad that my organisation is falling into place; I am glad that I had soft serve frozen yoghurt at Yogurtland today and probably will take my great niece and nephews this weekend because any excuse is good enough for me, I love soft serve frozen yoghurt.

I'm glad that I have a bountiful supply of books waiting and my fave TV show 'So You ThinkYou Can Dance' has started up again in Australia. I'm glad Paula Abdul is judging. I'm glad I can see alignment all over the place. I love seeing other people's alignment in these shows. I love their demonstration of alignment and aligning. I'm especially glad that the judges demonstrate their own alignment. I'm glad for them.

I'm glad my iPod is inspired by my IB and spontaneously chooses what to play even when I've programmed it differently. I love these special little messages. I'm glad I'm literate in Abe speak.

I'm glad all over.

I am Glad to be Pollyanna

Today I am reminded that I am Pollyanna. I have Pollyanna dreams. I have wisdom from another place. I am excited by the possibilities.

Glad to be excited. Glad to be working. Glad to be glad. Glad to feel this good. Glad to enjoy anticipating this.

Glad for all the ways this is working out for me. Glad of the new energy coming my way. I glad hand my way. My world is glad for me. I am glad too. I am glad all over.

Today I am excited by a desire I have for next year. I am glad to see the details starting to fill in. It is validating for me to feel this good about it, to feel the other cocreators at work here. I am sure that it is coming together, has come together in NP, and all the glorious precious details are being tuned and tailored for my pleasure.

Each little gift of a detail is a dewdrop on the excitement train for this event. The excitement builds. Each loving little detail is being presented and illuminated in perfect timing. I am building it. I am receiving it. I am feeling it. The way is glad. I am glad I am Pollyanna. I am glad I don't know how this is going to happen. I am glad that I am letting this be.

The funny thing is that this dream has multiple purposes. I am finding new opportunities coming to me from all directions that fulfil this brief. The big one is next year.

Abraham has always described 2012, when asked, as a time of awakening. That momentum would build until universal desires created the perfect time for new understandings and power to permeate. Since both 2012 and 2014 have always attracted the most attention as years of major change, implied from interpretations of the Mayan calendar, I had assumed that this year would also have 'great change' power.

This time is even more perfect, as I have come to appreciate what Bashar says. It builds a little more on what I've heard Abraham discuss. He says that 2010-2015 are years of significant change. I've certainly found, on reflection, that to be true so far.

When I heard this I got even more excited.

I am glad to be alive now. I am glad to have lived and experienced the before and after. I am already experiencing great joy from the changes in me during 2013 from the HFD techniques but it started in 2010 when I found a like-minded Abraham friend, and each year got better.

I'm glad that I have great plans for 2015. I am glad I've handed over the details to my wonderful Universal Management Team. So many things are falling into my lap. Just as I asked for them. I create the space by asking. There is space for this in my life. It is great to have the space. I've asked to have the space in loving, gentle, harmonious ways. It is all in my best interests.

Isn't it great to be glad! So glad. So glad to see what I see. So glad to be who I am. So glad to be me. Free to be me.

I am feeling strong and independent this morning. I'm so glad! I've had some new Self Awareness. The answer to a doubt became clear. New insight often comes to me first thing. I am entrepreneurial and faith full in my financial dealings. This is why advice to those who don't have an understanding or inclination towards this kind of 'investment' seems different from my inner guidance. I am not wrong just following a different path. Their advice while good for them is not for me. I have 'worked' at this, I am deserving of this comfort level and confidence in my results.

I loved the new exercises I did in the gym yesterday. I am so glad I did them. My body can feel it today and I am glad. It is always nice to do something new and this way I notice it.

I noticed all sorts of improved results last night. I have a pervasive feeling of wellness. I am aware that I am working even though it is mental and emotional. I haven't taken the action yet but I know that when I do it will be smooth, quick and easy. I am feeling this already.

All That Is makes it easy. All That Is does the work, the heavy lifting. I can see the clutter around me but I know that there is the space to put away the stuff I want to keep, places to give away what I don't want and the bin for the rubbish. This reorganisation isn't going to take long.

I am glad for the people I love. I am glad for the many opportunities they have brought to me. What a blessing! I am glad to love. I love this good feeling place where I live. I love the easy way I can use my creative energy for the good of all without losing myself.

This is the trip of lifetime. This is the way I always wanted it to be. This is as good as it gets. And there is plenty more where this came from! There is more..

I'm glad that it is autumn, my fave season. Lovely warm, summer-soft days, and gentle cooling breezes. The air is fresh, the light is clear, the feeling is electric. I'm glad to be me. I'm glad for this day to unfold this way. I'm glad that I have this opportunity to see my world.

I'm glad all over.

im also so glad for my brother
    we just had a party together recently
    he is such a clown and prankster,we laugh all the time-and we are 100 % sober...
    im glad i signed these legal documents to give all my inheritance portion after 3 relatives in NP for my brother
    im so happy i can give away such presents for family and that its so convienient for us
    cuz soon im a millionairess and i can give even more for my family
    im so glad the Universe supports all my plans regarding abundance
    im so glad we all understand each other so well
    im glad my brother is getting married and he feels genuinly inspired by my romantic ideas for his wedding
    we actually like similar things so there are no great surprizes....we can read each others minds from a distance...
    im glad i have my brother
    i feel so well in his company
    he is such fun!

i'm glad our work environment has improved so much with the new boss

Today is a new day of gladness. I am glad to be. I am glad to know what I do. I choose to feel good in a very deliberate way. I am happy to be free to take the best from a good weekend and focus on the new and better. I am glad about it all. Even the stuff that didn't feel as good when I thought back about it. I have chosen to feel good about it.

The easy way for me to gladden these thoughts is to choose to see with rose coloured glasses, do the Pollyanna: I am glad I have the money to do this. I am glad there is plenty more where that came from. I am glad that money isn't an issue. I am glad I have plenty to offer. I am glad that I am comfortable with groups. I am glad that what I want comes straight from Source. I focus on that.

I am glad that people are different. I am glad that difference is valued and preferred in lots of ways. I invoke the power of difference. I am happy to be different. I appreciate the differences in others. I have always found joy in the differences between children; how the same parents create unique distinctive individuals. This is magic to me. This is powerful creative potential. This is positive manifesting.

Feeling glad all over!

Lemon-up
    Once a Pollyanna, always a Pollyanna, at least at heart. It is so nice to know that 'they' saw your real 'heart'. What a compliment! I've been using the line 'I know there's a compliment in there somewhere' whenever I feel less than happy about what others' are saying.
    And of course it is great to be up to speed about it all. What a fun roller coaster ride life is! I'm glad to be glad. Today is a good day.

I'm glad that I felt good, made no excuses when changing my plans today. I'm glad that I was up to speed with my new direction. I'm glad that the answers add clarity. I am feeling good. I am glad that my vibrational bubble took care of things for me yesterday. It is so reliable. I can see now how much further along I am than I had previously realised. My speed bubble is increasing. I am getting further along and I am gladly taking this new direction. I am reminded that all is well and things are always working out for me.

Today I woke up on my HFD. I then followed a train of thoughts away from it. I'm glad for this experience because I have a vivid memory of the process. I felt a sparkling clarity when I woke. I 'knew' stuff that I hadn't known last night. I felt really good and I knew that I had a slight headache and had picked up a touch of something. I knew to say my preferred script:"whatever I've got is only in a mild form" and "it'll be gone soon" and "not to worry this won't last long". I knew that a rest day would benefit me. Then I debated with myself whether to take a pain killer. Was my headache 'bad' enough? Now I realise the answer should have been 'no'! Because by deciding it was, I made that real. However, lucky me, I remembered that wonderful awareness when I woke, that this is a temporary glitch in my wonderful day, and my sparkling clarity returned.

Yesterday was a glad day! So much to be glad about. Just little things that point to my preferred outcome being real. I'm beginning to see it. I look and catch a different version of myself. I know this means that this is coming true. This is true already because I've seen it. I like these little things that mean it's all happening. This is my glad way. I am glad all over.

• I am glad that I am able to have free time now in my life
    • I am glad that I am able to read Abraham guidelines and participate in this forum to learn more
    • I am glad that my TV show was repeated from the beginning (it took me two years to manifest this)
    • I am glad that I was able to repair my current home at lowest price with a good final end product
    • I am glad I was able to find a new car shop to fix my car accident at a lower rate and do some maintenance work at same time
    • I am glad that I am having instant manifestations .... I just reach for BFTs and here it is
    • I am glad for the baby like sleep and wish for more of it
    • I am glad for positive momentum that is coming now into my life
    • I am glad for the sense of ease and freedom
    • I am glad for the delicious breakfast and lunch that I have ever day
    • I am glad that I do not need a lot of grooming lately
    • I am glad that my relationship with my Mother has improved
    • I am glad that my place looks beautiful now and gives me that sense of serenity and freedom
    • I am glad that yesterday when I went back to work, the security man has smiled and greeted me
    • I am glad that while I drove to work, I noticed that guy with a bike, who wanted to pass by the street, then decide to let me pass by before him with a smile (I really love it when this happens to me)
    • I am glad that I was able to cut expanses in my home deterioration and car accidents situations by practicing the LOA.
    • I am glad that every time I leave the house, the weather is not that hot and humid, which can cause me health issues and heat strokes.
    • I am glad that every time I want to go out, I find a restaurant that has good promotions, so I can enjoy my experience at lowest cost.
    • I am glad that I have abundance of money and more will come soon, as the Higher Power has shown me repeatedly through synchronicity.
    • I am glad that I was finally able to find some good sound tracks that will improve my mood and keep my emotions at a higher places above Boredom.
    • I am glad that I have things that keeps me occupied now and make my day move a little more smoothly.
    • I am glad for that lovely juice I bought the other day, although it was a little above normal prices, it did taste above the average quality.
    • I am glad for that lovely breakfast during my time off, although it was a little over my budget, I did not feel guilty about spending this money, it felt like a luxury experience that I will remember.
    • I am glad that my car was not harmed in the front or two sides of it (only at the back side) because I have done some maintenance to those parts and was concerned I will lose the money invested (thank You so much for that)
    • I am glad that my Mother is in abundance of health and wish for more to Her.
    • I am glad that I no longer need psychiatric treatment or medicines and can look after myself alone as a normal functioning human being
    • I am glad that I am able to control my mind now, and stop any negative thoughts or loops in it
    • I am glad for that SENSE OF FREEDOM that I keep getting a glimpse at EVERY NOW AND THEN
    • I am glad that although sometimes in dark time, I do not really know how to deal but then end up with the minimal damage or problems, really (Thank You Higher Power)
    • I am glad that I have FANTASTIC IDEAS that will all manifest into my REALITY.
    • I am glad that I was finally able to solve that DIFFICULT problem in my mozilla browser without the need to reformat my laptop and lose all the software that I cannot find again.
    • I am glad that my laptop still opens all the website that I do like even though they are old and no longer supported by new browsers.
    • I am glad that I was able to buy a new smart phone at a lower rate than usual with all the features needed.
    • I am glad I was able to find my smart phone charge after I lost it and was a little sad over that.
    • I am glad that I was able to find some lost important papers

THANK YOU HIGHER POWER
    I AM ALIGNED TO YOUR ABUNDANCE OF BLISS